CDIH
Galt posted this on another messageboard - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Galt posted this on another messageboard (/showthread.php?tid=12688)

Galt posted this on another messageboard - The Sleeper - 07-09-2007

Quote:How dare you.

hateful, anti-women posts have no place on this thread or any thread on this or any messageboard.

You call me a "nerd" because I disagree with your Briana Banks Fan Club President mantra?

I will happily turn my focus to baseball and how overrated Elijah Dukes and Ian Stewart are, it's just that abrasive people like you have been get under my skin. As do misogynistic comments like yours in the previous thread (which John told you to stop, yet you continued).

We as a society need to treat women with more respect. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - The Jays - 07-09-2007

was this a Patrick Bateman account?

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - Arpikarhu - 07-09-2007

i cant decide which disturbs me more:

1. galt's repulsive post

2. sleeper stalking galt around the internet.

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - Galt - 07-09-2007

That was a post in response to my friend (fartballs) from my fantasy baseball league. He had no idea that I also posted on that messageboard, but I obvioulsy knew who he was because only one person (aside from bloody Anus) would have the screename "fartballs".

So I was trying to start an e-war with him and get him all riled up and then mock him.

I dropped all sorts of hints: Brian Banks, and the blatant American Psycho quote, which he, and apparently you, missed completely.

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - Hybrid - 07-09-2007

you forgot having to end apartheid and slow down the nuclear arms race.

I figured even he would have realized something was up if I mentioned apartheid.

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - The Sleeper - 07-09-2007

ok i remember the quote now. i assumed you were being sarcastic but that was the only post of yours i could find that was worth posting. also, i found this by googling "zippy aidsface"

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - Bloody Anus - 07-09-2007

What makes you think I would use the screen name "fartballs"?

Because all of your usernames (bloody anus, upper deckers, blaslphemanus) that I've come across are the same arena of comedy of all of fartballs: surrounding boobies, poop, and boogers

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - Bloody Anus - 07-09-2007

Bloody Anus is an old O&A reference, Blasphemanus is a (rather clever) spin-off of Bloody Anus, and Upper Deckers was a double enchilada fantasy baseball team name. Fartballs is just a stupid name that doesn't even make any sense and quite frankly is beneath me.

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - The Jays - 07-10-2007

fartballs kinda reminds me of brown cotton candy balls shooting out one's bum.

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - HedCold - 07-10-2007

for some reason i really want to do an upper decker one time in my life.

i have lofty goals

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - drusilla - 07-10-2007

you are such a child

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - GonzoStyle - 07-10-2007

drusilla Wrote:you are such a child

there is nothing wrong with that

Re: Galt posted this on another messageboard - Keyser Soze - 07-11-2007

this is fascinating.