CDIH
Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury (/showthread.php?tid=12718)

Pages: 1 2

Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 09-03-2007

But no big deal though, don't worry. Her pussy's ok.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - HedCold - 09-03-2007

crisis averted!

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - The Prodigal Son - 09-03-2007

Thank God! I would have lost sleep.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Goatweed - 09-03-2007

that's what she gets for driving around a fucking well.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - The Jays - 09-03-2007

Yeah, seriously, those things are supposed to be driven in like fields and wooded trails, and maybe with a bit more supervision.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Keyser Soze - 09-04-2007

i hope funsnap's pussy wasn't too injured from the impact of the ATV falling into it.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - The Prodigal Son - 09-04-2007

Nothing can dent that cunt!

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Goatweed - 09-05-2007

Keyser Soze Wrote:i hope funsnap's pussy wasn't too injured from the impact of the ATV falling into it.

2 for 2 !

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 09-16-2007

87 Thai die in airline crash and further intensifies the debate regarding 3rd world air travel and whether 10,000 parrakeet's shackled together and to 90-150 baskets is sufficient to transport just as many chinks safely.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 09-22-2007

Jim Carrey takes care of Jenny McCarthy's retart son and her defective pussy.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 09-23-2007

Largest Natural Disaster in the History of California: Salma Hayek's pussy ruined and mutilated beyond repair

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Mad - 09-23-2007

At least she bagged herself a billionaire before destroying it.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 09-23-2007

Human beings are fucking disgusting when they do that, it's like squeezing a tomato until it tears and a bit of juice and slime shit comes out and you tape it back up and wait for it to heal. People that actually want a smelly, loud, little diarrhea factory that will just grow up to be a scumbag anyway per the 99.9% rate and not to screw themselves sore everyday will always be a fucking mystery to me.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Goatweed - 09-24-2007

the thing that's really awful isn't the kid coming out - that's actually really fucking cool. The afterbirth and shit that follows is awful...like a floodgate opens up for 3 seconds or something.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Mad - 09-24-2007

Do you feel any difference in post-birth coitus?

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Goatweed - 09-25-2007

nope - feels fine to me :thumbsup:

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 10-06-2007

Lake amoebas will snuff your ass.

[Image: Amoeba-proteus-150.jpg]

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 11-25-2007

I think it would be much more news-worthy (if ever there is such a time) to report when parts of California are NOT on fire & burning out of control.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - Goatweed - 11-26-2007

when all is said & done the whole state is gonna look like a piece of overdone toast.

Re: Girl falls down big well while riding ATV - serious injury - diceisgod - 11-26-2007

I think that's where Hell is and they are just covering it up with wildfire propaganda. Hollywood starlets, Los Angeles gangs & riots, the Manson murders, Disneyland, Arnold Schwartzeneggar....the list goes on and on.