CDIH
Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval (/showthread.php?tid=12719)

Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - diceisgod - 09-04-2007

I watch this movie and I can't helped but be sickened by this procrastinating Percerval faggot. He's asked to find the Grail, it takes him TWO tries to get it. He's asked to throw the sword into a pool, it takes him TWO tries to do what the fuck he's commanded. And at the end, he's the only one that's left alive - in short, a snivelling cunt reaps the benefits of all that trouble they went through. He gets to live and frolick through the fucking tulips. That's total crap but at least now I know where the saying "Make a Number 2" originated.

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - The Prodigal Son - 09-04-2007

Is this just off the cuff or did you actually spend time planning theese great posts?

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - Goatweed - 09-05-2007

don't disrespect genius!

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - The Prodigal Son - 09-05-2007

No disrespect...I was serious!

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - diceisgod - 09-05-2007

Excalibur + Speed = The rationale & temperment of Tony Montana looking for Manny = Off the cuff "great"-ness

I dare not consider the other consequences.

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - GonzoStyle - 09-06-2007

as far as Tony and Manny, I never got why Manny was such a pussy. Obviously Tony took the lead and had a bit more street smarts but Manny completely was dominated by Tony. If it wasnt for Manny, they never would have gotten out of the camp, nor would they have made the connections they did but Manny constantly got treated like a bitch by Tony. The scene in Franks office when Tony makes a point to Frank before killing him by having Manny shoot him, he is not only saying he has risen to the level frank was at and beyond but he's also saying to Manny that he's his inferior and answers to him. Also in the jacuzzi when he reminds him that he's a junior partner, sure without Tony's fortitude and overall risky nature they wouldnt have risen as far as they did but Manny was a wuss, hence why he got gutted by Tony in his faggy pink robe.

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

I agree he was a fuckin pussy. It's in dee eyes, chico.

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - GonzoStyle - 09-06-2007

I guess after thinking about it for 5 minutes too long, which was 5 minutes in total, he was just a sissy overall. Sure he could shoot Roberto Duran and some chick with an automatic weapon but overall he was too scared to take chances and was more content with following. That and the fact he couldnt distinguish between sanitation and sanitarium.

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

Best line, maybe a top 5'er: "So long, Mel. Have a good trip. "

The context, the set-up, the delivery - butter.

Re: Excalibur & Pussyface Perceval - GonzoStyle - 09-07-2007

My fav: Manny look the pelican fly, come on pelican!

Cause it was a flamingo!!!