CDIH
SWEATER MIDGETS!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: SWEATER MIDGETS!! (/showthread.php?tid=12720)

SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 09-04-2007

Join Mr. Skins. Well worth it. In one particular movie review/summary (Eating Rauol) they call some chick's small tits "sweater midgets". I'm still giggling like a simpleton over that one.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 09-04-2007

Three great movies btw that are worth seeing over & over and all cut from the same cloth (same directors or production, I think): 'Eating Rauol', 'Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills', and 'Down & Out in Beverly Hills'. The third is pretty well-known & mainstream, Eating Rauol somewhat so like a cult classic, but the middle one I think is the best and I think maybe only me and Roger Ebert seen it. Any movie with lines like, "We fucked..... I felt like some kind of fabulous farm animal" is noteworthy.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 09-05-2007

SWEATER MIDGET'S, PEOPLES!! SWEATER MIDGETS!!

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

OK THEN! CONTEXT!

Jesus Christ!

Quote:Eating Tattoo? Mary (Woronov) was a real-life close friend of Fantasy Island's Herve Villachez. But what really made Mary so popular were her sweater midgets!

A rolling smilely? A fuck you? Anyone?

(this thread's gonna work, muthafukis)

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

Fuck this shit, maaan!

I quit the board.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - GonzoStyle - 09-06-2007

eating raoul was a good movie, it made me remember another quirky movie I used to like "Serial Mom" with Kathleen Turner... what the fuck happened to her, she was really got for like 10 minutes there in a manly sort of way but hot nonetheless. Ricki Lake was in serial mom, what the fuck happened to her? Not that she was hot, she was like a white trash version of Oprah but with more street cred. Speaking of the channel 9 line up back in the day, I always thought Richard Bey never got the respect he deserved, he came in an replaced Howard Stern in the early 90's on the channel 9 saturday night slot and before all this reality TV and shows like Jerry Springer, Richard Bey laid the groundwork, he should be recognized more for his contributions. Then again thats could be good or bad cause while groundbreaking it also has led to not being able to turn on the TV without sifting through a ton of programming that just makes your spine shiver when you think of what's entertaining people today.

But yeah, sweater midgets.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - funsnapsdyno - 09-06-2007

Just a fun fact !

Richard Bey started out on a local Philly show before he went to Channel 9 in NY. I used to heart his show. He was well respected in Philly and had intelligent, interesting shows. Then he turned cheesey once he left but I still watched when I could.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - Bloody Anus - 09-06-2007

It’s just not funny. Two reasons.

First of all, it’s an offshoot of the gay term “sweater puppets” used to describe a woman’s breasts. Not gay in the homosexual sense, mind you, but gay in the super ultra mega LAME sense. Should I have just used lame instead of gay? Possibly. But who fucking cares? It’s something you’d expect to hear from a WWE fan to describe Chyna’s tits, conveniently forgetting what a disgusting creature she was prior to having surgery on every single body part to assist in making her look like she might possibly possess some semblance of a vagina. An experiment which failed miserably, by the way. I can come up with more subcultures of cretin that use “sweater puppets” in their daily vernacular, but they would all end up lumping back into that same WWE fan recording RAW to freeze frame the 0.4 seconds of footage when Lita’s nipple was exposed, salivating at the sight while furiously masturbating to a pixel no bigger than an eight of inch. Then they’d resume watching RAW and laugh hysterically when Jerry Lawler refers to the breasts as “puppies”. Haha, yeah! Her breasts bark, chew on furniture, and shit all over the place just like a puppy does! Genius!

Next is the word midgets. When I hear the word midget, I think of an abnormally disfigured, creepy looking “human being”. Their entire little body is completely disproportional. I saw a midget biker a few months ago. Unfortunately I didn’t actually see him on a bike, that would have been interesting. I just saw him wobbling around in a leather jacket, chaps, sunglasses, boots, the whole deal. All I can do was shake my head and think “Why? What are you doing?” You’re not fooling anyone. There is absolutely no logistical way you can ride a motorcycle. A car, sure. You just need a phone book or 20 and a piece of wood or something to reach the pedals. But a motorcycle? Get the fuck out outta here. It’s just not happening. That would be like asking Gooch to drive anything smaller than an Excursion. (cause he’s fat!!)

Anyway, when using “midget” to aid in the description of female breasts, I can’t help but attribute the same abnormal, disfigured, disproportional attributes to said breasts. Instead of being used to describe a small, yet potentially nice, set of breasts, “sweater midgets” bring to mind two chewed up, beaten, disfigured, possibly burned, nasty looking slabs of flesh, one of them residing near a rib. Another visual that comes to mind is a chick with two Quatos where her tits should be.

Tits. What’s wrong with good ol’ fashioned tits? Or rack. Even melons is understandable. Once you start adding on multiple syllables though, it just becomes unnecessary overkill and feels forced.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - Goatweed - 09-06-2007

wasn't Mort on before Bey? I thought he was.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - The Jays - 09-07-2007

I always preferred sweater kittens or sweater meat.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - GonzoStyle - 09-07-2007

Goatweed Wrote:wasn't Mort on before Bey? I thought he was.

He was but while entertaining and more a watershed for other satire type news programs and the annoying host who talks over his guests type interviewer. Bey was more influential overall in some good but a lot of bad ways, I just think he needs to get more credit/blame for the state of tv, he used to mock jerry springer on his show all the time and was killing him in the ratings and so springer changed his format and eventually got all the credit for starting the awful trend of his type of talk show and entertainment and eventually it snowballed and though jerry may have died out over the years, the impact is still felt allover TV.

At the very least richard bey should get a true hollywood story or something.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - Goatweed - 09-07-2007

when last I heard, Springer had to edit his shows to remove the "fighting" and stuff but if you watch it now, it's back on and worse then ever.

I miss Mort, I'd love to see those shows released on dvd or something.

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 10-30-2007

This was a title on a CraigsList ad/thread as posted by some prostitute, pimp, webcam scam business, or a randomly slopped together bunch of words or phrases per a spambot. Whatever or whoever I find it wonderful though not on the level of the topic of this ad/thread:

"I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants"

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - funsnapsdyno - 10-30-2007

what the fook

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - drusilla - 10-30-2007

i miss gonzo

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - funsnapsdyno - 10-30-2007

yeah : (

Re: SWEATER MIDGETS!! - diceisgod - 10-31-2007

He probably got himself a broad and spends all his time smothering her with tale after tale of why he isn't more popular than Elvis by now.