CDIH
COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str (/showthread.php?tid=12722)

COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

**edit: to the complete the title - ange, the weirdos, etc...

I just saw this commercial for a Joe COCKER!! compilation or greatest hits collection. When I used to slave away in the resturant biz we had a driver, a 40-something, fast-talking, twitchy, neurotic, oxy fiend, cunt cock sucker. He was a funny guy though, and despite the fact we bumped heads here and there, exchanged death-threats, and so on, I look back on him fondly. He was a friggin nut, but somehow we came to have our own private joke that we repeated ad nauseum & consequently confused the shit and/or annoyed everyone else around when we did it.

Specifically, in the kitchen we usually had the radio on and, personally, I like to listen to the classic rock station (102.9 Magic WMGK). The station frequently played Joe COCKER!!! tunes and everytime (and I have no idea how it came about) one his songs came on we both would shout at each other, you guessed it, COCKERRRRR! Ten year olds stuff but it's still funny to me anyway. Now if I see the fucker on the road in one of the old company's vans driving next to me, I roll down the window and shout COCKERR!! or he at me if he sees me first. Other than that I could care less if the fucker dies, know zip about him. But we share this ridiculous ass gag. There are many people like this in my life, even you unwittingly - DIG it?

Re: COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - GonzoStyle - 09-06-2007

I didnt realize he did anything beyond "you are so beautiful" and "with a little help from my friends" and i only know that thanks to John Belushi.

Re: COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - Goatweed - 09-06-2007

Joe who?

Re: COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - GonzoStyle - 09-07-2007

The guy Belushi used to mock on SNL

Re: COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - Goatweed - 09-07-2007

the Samurai guy?

Re: COCKER!!! - The people we've met, the private jokes, the str - diceisgod - 09-08-2007

NAZI BOB! Another driver at the slopshop - retired, 60+, an old thumper, big guy though aged & had a belly, forearms tattoed and big like Popeye's but he looked more like Brutisk. He looked like an old mob guy that just out of doing a string, on work release, or some kind of parole work program. Everything with him, all his problems, ALL problems was about the NIGGERS! Those fuckin' NIGGERS! And there wasn't a situation or problem, where he wasn't quick to share his belief that if if happened to HIM, he'd fookin smash their fookin face for'em, especially if it were one-na-dem NIGGERS!! He was a DOLT and we at first exchange a death threat or two as we started to forge our bond. Despite all, I look back and I see I liked NB a lot. I loved engaging him in stories just to hear his would-be fuck'em-up solution, I goaded him on just so he'd go nuts talkin about them NIGGERS! I'd tell about about some NIGGER that did this or some NIGGER that did that to me, I'd rack my fucking brain, I'd make shit up and you could see his hatred & diatribe just fuckin begin to swell in his eyes. Great old fella, miss him.