CDIH
here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - diceisgod - 09-15-2007

I don't trust Craigslist, so I use the ole stand by. Let me take an example and I appreciate your feedback, specifically, dru can help because this is someone I would target were she a local. Further, I'll use her to set the stage. Relax, I don't know you other than you have black or brown hair or did and those things why I would target you in the first place.

You and sailor boy are at the bah, bs'ing with the usuals. He's ova there, you're ova here. Further I'm pretending I'm someone you know, some dude you know, see around, that guy, he's always around, talking, ok to have a convo with, don't reallly know, not super attractive but presentable, usually he might as well be a stool, etc. So he approaches while you're listening to some broad talk about some itch she has. I have a piece of folded paper, I stand next and ask if I can have a word, I have something that navy guy asked me to get, he's a bit busy so I'll just give it to you but I just need a private word to explain one thing.

So we veer off from the crowd unnoticed, we're standing there with about a 3 ft buffer between us anyone else, even set off like that our presense would again go unnoticed pretty much, blend right in. So I'm peeking over your shoulder from time time to make sure you-know-who ain't looking, he's not, he's talking to some chick who I might have a word with after I'm done here with you if he didn't already. It's very quick and sudden and unexpected but very direct and no big words. Before going into it, prepare to give a first reaction and if there is anyone else here with a cunt, do the same and rate it:

"Listen I just wanted to give this to you and what I just said over there was crap, I need to speak to you for just a quick sec. Now, I don't want to cause any trouble, disrespect you or your boyfriend, make you nervous, angry or whatever just here me out and it's your move. I'm not going to be vulgar but i was thinking about hitting on you very hard and you can just stop me in the middle if you want and off we go. I want you. Take this. It's my number. I live alone, lots of free time, flexible, so if you want to continue this conversation, call me and we'll set something up. I don't want cause any waves, you got your life, I got mine. I'm just thinking that maybe sometime you can over when you can get away and we can see how hard we can make each other cum. If that works out maybe try again after that. So call if you want or just chuck that." - then I walk away like nothing happened.

Of course on the surface parts sounds a bit hoakie. It's all about tone and eye contact. Like it or not it works, can cause issues though! I made a chick cum by a dumbwaiter once. She never called me after though but it's a solid rap, no? It doesn't yield immediate returns but it's what it is.

Comments?

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - diceisgod - 09-16-2007

Well, I guess I'll always have Plan B, Manny's tongue flap trick to fall back on.

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - GonzoStyle - 09-17-2007

it looks like a lizard maaaaang

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - diceisgod - 09-17-2007

This thread, for no particular reason, makes me hearken back to the OA days. Back den, chicks used to swarm with pussies a drippin. Just drippin, screamin to fuck. And they would hang around, and here I come sit back and observe. And then circumstances they are involved, though completely incommensurately, are followed with, for example, me calling them something to the effect of a dumb cunt with apparent utmost sincerity and malice. So they then look at me and they are like, what the fuck? I'm sittin here with pussy drippin and he come at me like that? And the guys, cocks in hand, are like she's sittin there with pussy drippin, and he come at her like that? So that's just one of those little intangibles, the left field shit.

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - Goatweed - 09-17-2007

nonsigles?

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - diceisgod - 09-18-2007

*hammer*

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - HedCold - 09-18-2007

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fastseduction.com/">http://www.fastseduction.com/</a><!-- m -->

Re: here's my rap to bag a married chick or other nonsigles - GonzoStyle - 09-18-2007

It all comes down to satisfaction

ASF: "It doesn't matter HOW good she looks... she WANTS to cum and YOU can make it happen. You can make her cum anytime you want to and you know this. Let her know it too by the way you look at her... That is exactly what the 9-10's out there NEED. They get guys who come too soon, fawn over and smother her. Basically they (the 9-10s) don't get regularly or don't ever get what they REALLY NEED AND DESERVE. Granted it is a little harder work to overcome years of those women's' tiny and non-existent sexual satisfaction, but YOU are the MAN to deliver it."