CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 09-19-2007

Biospheres, Mr Valentine. The wave of the future.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 09-21-2007

I forgot about this thread. Oh well, I knew I hated people that never saw or can't recognize dialog from the movie "Downtown" for a reason.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Goatweed - 09-21-2007

Pauly Shore?

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 09-21-2007

There's two reasons. Thank you

FORREST WHITAKER!

"This is a Persian missile, Chip."

"It's CHET!...And I didn't think it was a whale's dick, honey"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Paper Boy - 09-22-2007

are we supposed to guess the movie?

real science

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Mad - 09-22-2007

"Weird Science" for the steal.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 09-22-2007

You two are Real Geniuses.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 09-22-2007

Paper Boy Wrote:are we supposed to guess the movie?

real science

Poster of the Year 2007 - and I don't say this because your answer was absurd. Rather you saw a thread, formulated a thought and expressed it. You get my vote.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - The Jays - 09-22-2007

Hey I was gonna say Real Genius too.

Do you think we all just get dumber and less interesting as we age? Or has it always been the case for people like me.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 09-23-2007

"Kent...let's never fight like that again."

"What?"

"We've been lovers too long to have a silly argument come between us."

"Chris..."

"Please. Don't speak. You were right. Tonight I'll wear the cowboy suit."

OR

"We're falling way behind, Jer."

"Well, we're not making cheese sandwiches here, you know, Don."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-05-2007

"COCK... Put your prick in my mouth....screw me....mayonnaise...orchid ...oh Mr. Grey"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-06-2007

"Your father could make a virus, and we can steal it, and koo-koo-kaa-roo!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-15-2007

"This is a helleva way to treat a vet , man!"

"You're an animal doctor?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 10-16-2007

"What were you? A drummer boy?"

Falling Down

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-23-2007

"Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck 1988."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-23-2007

Quote:COCK... Put your prick in my mouth....screw me....mayonnaise...orchid ...oh Mr. Grey"

The Secretary (2002) - Maggie Gyllenhaal: As Lee Holloway fingering herself in a toilet stall & talking dirty to herself

Quote:"Your father could make a virus, and we can steal it, and koo-koo-kaa-roo!"

12 Monkeys (1995) - Brad Pitt: As Jeffrey Goines screaming at James Cole (Willis) in the middle of former's dad's big party (great character).

(Probably unnecessary to mention....i.e. moreso everything everywhere else linked hereout and subsequent & multiple throughouts with root domain thereabove.)
Quote:"Kent...let's never fight like that again."

"What?"....etc

Real Genius

"My God, Betty....you're like a goat."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 10-24-2007

The Flintstones

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 10-24-2007

Nerds.