CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Bloody Anus - 10-25-2007

"Someone broke into my house and put in food in my refrigerator?!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-25-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:The Flintstones

The irony

(stone-aged variety)

edit: Though again, I am floored by the brilliance & appropriate nature of that quip - I'm a bit slow today I guess. So OK now I guess it's "trial" buddy-ship for funsnaps and further I pencil you into the cool book (as it's erasable).

And Nerds is correct (Revenge there of, to be exact) so Mr. Gooch is in the lead with two more points than entire CDIH community.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-27-2007

"No no, I can't be a grandmother. Grandmother's are old. I was at Woodstock for Christ's sake! I peed in a field, I hung onto a damn helicopter as it flew away...."

"You were at Woodstock? So was I!"

"OH YEAH?! I thought you looked familiar!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 10-28-2007

i smell a Steve Martin movie.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-28-2007

You're sniffin' down the right trail, daddy-o.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-28-2007

(no need to even answer this one as I post just to help work off this adreneline rush and goosebumps - one of the best parts in any movie ever)

"There's just one thing I want you to do for me."

"Oh? What's that?

"Win....WIN!"

BRRRRRRRRRRR...............you feel that shit? So awesome.

Edit:

"THE BODY THE BODY THE BODY!!!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 10-29-2007

diceisgod Wrote:You're sniffin' down the right trail, daddy-o.

I sat there trying to figure out what bitch he was talking to. Some motherly wretch.

Parenthood is my best guess.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-29-2007

You guess correctly but it's like getting to your final destination having held the map upside-down unknowingly the entire trip as Martin is not in the scene I quoted.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 10-29-2007

I didn't watch that yesterday but "Old School" was on last night..
Vince Vaughan is dreamy.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-31-2007

Nigger lover

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 10-31-2007

diceisgod Wrote:You guess correctly but it's like getting to your final destination having held the map upside-down unknowingly the entire trip as Martin is not in the scene I quoted.

True. I recalled later that Dianne Wiest was the crotchrot that had that line, I think. I haven't seen that flick for a lonnnnng time. That Ron Howard movie came out a year after Ron Howard's dog of a movie, Willow. Late 80s. like 89.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 10-31-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Nigger lover
how DARE you

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 10-31-2007

The "calling a spade a spade" cliche is really horrible so I will step it up a bit. I bet you that if someone examined any one your hands at a card game your one-eyed Queens would be purposely or subconsciously placed such that they are facing ("looking") at any other spade or club faced card (ie Jack or King) you may have been dealt as well.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Gooch - 10-31-2007

I miss Jimmy the Greek

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-01-2007

"Suzanne sucks pussy!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-01-2007

'Life goes on.....A man becomes preeminent, he is expected to have enthusiasms....enthusiasms......enthusiasms."

"Yeah well who giVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!!!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-03-2007

"The night was sultry"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-17-2007

"You make me sick when you speak, Morris."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-17-2007

"Me? I'm normal."

"Well, normal is fucked"