CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 11-19-2007

is this all the same movie?

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-19-2007

Half of the last 6 are the same: last two plus the first. I doubt you have seen it as it's painfully obvious - I haven't really been trying to stump anyone as the other 3-4 posters here aren't too keen on thread games (nor I really but eh). In fact, for most I'll bet all but maybe 1 or 2 of the 6 is or are not immediately recognizable.

Although such games are not my cup of tea either, there you go. Further, to your credit, me feeling like Santa Claus, & since you seem to be the only one who gives a flip to make an effort, I will not make a mean, allusory, & "backdoor" comment regarding your incredibly old age and extend you the courtesy of being blunt this time.

I hope this hint helps, good luck & Happy Holidays.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - funsnapsdyno - 11-19-2007

Hint? I see no hint. I’m not playing anymore.
And I bet you are my age, if not older Mr. Kissfan.

P.S. Seasons’s Greetings!

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-19-2007

If I am the same age neither senility nor blindness has taken hold - neither one, nor the other, nor both.

The HINT is indeed both there and here....again:

Quote:Half of the last 6 are the same: last two plus the first.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-21-2007

Quantas -- Jujubees -- Salcido -- Ford Fairlane -- Quantas -- Jujubees...

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - GonzoStyle - 11-21-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Quantas -- Jujubees -- Salcido -- Ford Fairlane -- Quantas -- Jujubees...

greatest movie ever

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-21-2007

"Your assistant is quite special. I look forward to raping her at your funeral."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-25-2007

"WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-26-2007

"Did you get in her pants?"

"She's not that kind of a girl, Booger."

"Why...does she have a penis?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - GonzoStyle - 11-26-2007

"Dames are put on this earth to weaken us, drain our energy, laugh at us when they see us naked."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 11-29-2007

"They made it for him special. It's an .88 Magnum."

"It shoots through schools."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-02-2007

"It's just a matter of lookin' at that wave and sayin: Hey Bud, let's party!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-02-2007

"So he gets into the snowplow and he sez: Let's do some good!"

OR

"But I get no-where....unless the teeeam wins...."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

"If you let me go, I'll show you a trick I can do with two carrots."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-06-2007

"I feel like I just tried to play waterpolo in a urinal."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - GonzoStyle - 12-06-2007

When someone tells you to "suck a bag of dicks", what does that mean? Does it mean to lick the side of the bag or suck each dick individualy

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-06-2007

"Last chance, pendejo!"

"Fuck you!" [spits in his face]

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-07-2007

"Dunlop...You suck cock."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-09-2007

"I don't fake. I'm either gonna cum or I'm gonna fuckin' kill you tryin'." - Cherokee (Valley Girls 2)

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 12-10-2007

"You've been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's about the worst thing I've ever heard.....How marvelous."