CDIH
It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - The Jays - 01-16-2008

Naked Gun 33 1/3

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-19-2008

"The jew is using the black as muscle."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-24-2008

"Jesus, Grandma! You're short!"

"I'm shrinking."

"Bummer!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - TheGMANN - 01-24-2008

Parenthood ?

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 01-25-2008

BING! I knew sure as heck fire somebody would get it.

Am I right or am I right? Rrrright.. rrright...

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-03-2008

"And no more goddamn jerky beef!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - TheGMANN - 02-03-2008

diceisgod Wrote:"The jew is using the black as muscle."

Im still trying to figure out what thats from cause everytime I read it it makes me loff and loff and loff.

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-03-2008

"Illinois Nazis"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-04-2008

"Why do you say these things when you know I will kill you for it?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-07-2008

"You're bold, sir, but by God I'm bolder."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-20-2008

"Hold on....Fuck off"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-20-2008

"Now dee leg, eh!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - The Jays - 02-21-2008

diceisgod Wrote:"Why do you say these things when you know I will kill you for it?"

"Oh, God."

"Zod."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-22-2008

"Let me go and I'll pardon you."

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-24-2008

"Say it once, say it twice, third time's the charm & remember...

I'll eat anything you want me to eat
I'll swaller anything you want me to swaller
So call me right now and I'll...
Chew on a dog!

AHHOOOOOOO!"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 02-24-2008

"But we must HAVE A SUITE! What's the score here? What's next?"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 03-01-2008

"Crush your enemies...see them driven before you..to hear the lamentation of the women"

Re: It's on right now that part! - Guess this GREAT movie... - diceisgod - 03-08-2008

"...then get me one nurse that knows how to work in close without getting her tits in my way!"