CDIH
Operation: arpikarhu - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Operation: arpikarhu (/showthread.php?tid=12745)

Operation: arpikarhu - diceisgod - 09-23-2007

Mission: make him smilehu

I have but one chance short of me moving in with him and hanging myself in the closet to find one day. I have another plan but it doesn't have immediate returns for me nor actuually any returns as is a prereq for such a mission of this nature. From now on each time I am asked to provide an emergency contact for a lease or a job or whatever, I will write the following:

1) Please visit <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cdih.net">http://www.cdih.net</a><!-- w -->
2) Log on with the following credentials user: diceisgod; pwd: *****
3) Click "New Topic"
4) Enter subject: "SOS, apri"
5) Explain issue and he will do he the rest and be in touch

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Arpikarhu - 09-23-2007

your only hope is to remain safe and avoid all dangerous activity.

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Galt - 09-23-2007

Morgan Shevett

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - diceisgod - 09-23-2007

Ok jokes then. I know you love my edgy jokes: You know it's amazing what a girl will do for $200 and how gullible. So if you happen to need a human femur for anything please let me know because I have a spare.

Ok how about self-deprecation: My life is so pathetic & seemingly hopeless I travel cross country, city to city, & small town to small town, to visit every antique store, flea market, & yard sale I can find and at each I expectantly rub every little oil lamp I come across just in case there may be a chance to turn this whole thing around.

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Gooch - 09-23-2007

did you watch last night's UFC, DiggityDog?

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Mad - 09-23-2007

Give the shooting yourself in the face some more thought. Just think of how wonderful it will be to see all your dead relatives as you head downward to a lake of fire.

Gooch Wrote:did you watch last night's UFC, DiggityDog?

Ya know, I fucking forgot all about it. Pissed. But I saw all the results though and will still rent a repeat at some point today probably. I wish they didn't IP ban me at sherdog so I can see what all the PRIDE homos have to say about ShoGod the mighty beaten by that hillbilly TUF'er - Couldn't hold on with 15 secs left? Did I read that right, a tap out at 4:45 in the 3rd? Fuckin pussy couldn't hold out or just let himself get choked out trying.

We'll try some raperotica: You go up to a chick in the bar and tell her you have a joke, she says ok shoot, so you go "What's the difference between a wet pussy and your pussy?" And she looks at you totally shocked and possibly also sickened, pissed, & offended. So you then suddenly grab her by the throat and pin & trap her against the bar and start roughly rubbing her out through her blue jeans and as you're doing so you whisper in her ear: "Nothing"

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Gooch - 09-23-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:did you watch last night's UFC, DiggityDog?

Ya know, I fucking forgot all about it. Pissed. But I saw all the results though and will still rent a repeat at some point today probably. I wish they didn't IP ban me at sherdog so I can see what all the PRIDE homos have to say about ShoGod the mighty beaten by that hillbilly TUF'er - Couldn't hold on with 15 secs left? Did I read that right, a tap out at 4:45 in the 3rd? Fuckin pussy couldn't hold out or just let himself get choked out trying.

it was an amazing PPV. every fight was pretty good. as for your ip ban....go thru a proxy server like ninjaproxy.com or boratproxy.com to cover your proxy...should be fine.

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Goatweed - 09-24-2007

diceisgod Wrote:We'll try some raperotica: You go up to a chick in the bar and tell her you have a joke, she says ok shoot, so you go "What's the difference between a wet pussy and your pussy?" And she looks at you totally shocked and possibly also sickened, pissed, & offended. So you then suddenly grab her by the throat and pin & trap her against the bar and start roughly rubbing her out through her blue jeans and as you're doing so you whisper in her ear: "Nothing"

hey that's not bad - wouldn't you get some kinda friction burn from the jeans though?

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - diceisgod - 09-24-2007

It's best not to think too hard about such things for at least all the poor ladies' sake anyways.

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Goatweed - 09-25-2007

good point, forget I asked.

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - diceisgod - 09-25-2007

Algebra time: If there's more than 1 way to skin a cat, more than 1 way to eat a pussy, and a pussy cat has 9 lives; then there are either 4 or 5 ways to skin a cat and 5 or 4 ways to eat a pussy, respectively.

Re: Operation: arpikarhu - Goatweed - 09-26-2007

that's a lot of eating.