CDIH
A first date - In hoboken - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A first date - In hoboken (/showthread.php?tid=1275)

Pages: 1 2

- DGW - 04-15-2002

I need some help, actually a friend does. Don't know the area of Hoboken except for the bars. Where's a nice place to 24 year old professional woman, no not a hooker, on a first date? Trying to impress...and be quick he needs to decide in a couple of hours.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-15-2002

Tell him to go to Digital City and look up Hoboken.

- virgingrrl - 04-15-2002

there are pleanty of good restrants in hoboken, Tutta (sp?) Pasta has yummy italian food. the food at Favia is also yummy. both are on washington. Clam Broth House has good sea food. if im not mistaken its on Newark St. (down near the path station. )

- Arpikarhu - 04-15-2002

jersey is a cesspool and therefore there is nowhere nice to take her

- SexxyNette - 04-15-2002

some hoboken restaurants

try that

- DGW - 04-15-2002

The portuguesse restuarants in Newark would change thjat opinion. Though it's not the safest place they sure do make good rodezio.

- Arpikarhu - 04-15-2002

foda si cada

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 15 2002 at 3:38

- Faceman - 04-15-2002

Tutta Pasta is a very good date place to take someone on a first date. Nice atmosphere and the food is excellent. Since its warm out, they will probably have outdoor seating too, if your friend is into that scene. It's also a favorite restaurant of a couple of stars that live in the area. I ate near Danny Aiello one night that I went.

The Brass Rail is a good place as well. Comfortable atmosphere, quiet, and the food is good. A little on the expensive side, but hey what isn't

Texas-Arizona, near the path train, has a very quiet section of the restaurant, away from the bar, that is nice for an intimate date. The food is casual, burgers, fajitas and such, but its good for that casual, not too formal date. Plus after you're done you can walk to the waterfront park and look at the city.

- Maynard - 04-15-2002

Why not just take her to Burger King. They'll end up there in a few months anyhow.

- virgingrrl - 04-15-2002

Quote:I ate near Danny Aiello one night that I went.

that happened to me last summer, having dinner outside and he sat down right next to us and said hello Smile

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-15-2002

Don Pepe in Newark is very very good.

- LZMF1 - 04-15-2002

il'capriccio in whipanny on rt 10E is great
ruga in oakland right off of 287 north is very nice

oh, duh..... you said in hoboken

Edited By LZMF1 on April 15 2002 at 4:06

- DGW - 04-15-2002

yeah Hoboken..I think you pushed your finger to far up your nose and squished your brain

how come nobody mentioned mcdonalds! i have no clue about jersey city but im sure there is a mcdonalds. if the date sucks there will always be fresh meat at the mc d's playground.

perfect line to pick them up is...."wanna see grimmace...seriously...he is purple and in my pants!"

- LZMF1 - 04-15-2002

brain!!!!!!!
what brain!?!?

- Maynard - 04-15-2002

Wassamatta Jimmy, BK not good enough for you? I know the kids there are a little uglier, but does that really matter?

yes may it does matter....uglier kids are less likely to report ya cause they are just glad they are getting some. so there {:p}

nice try with burger king though :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 04-15-2002

Quote:uglier kids are less likely to report ya cause they are just glad they are getting some.
EXACTLY my point! If you're looking to not get caught, you'll go for the ugly ones. Besides, the ugly ones try harder.

ahhh i read it wrong...you think the uglier kids are at BK! lets compromise and say that taco hell has hands down the ugliest.

- DGW - 04-15-2002

I guess you guys have never been to a White Castle