CDIH
How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic (/showthread.php?tid=12750)

How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - diceisgod - 09-29-2007

I went out in the car to run an errand. I see a group of young Hispanic kids walking toward. They were probably in their late teens, and though young they could look threatening if it weren't the opposite right then. They weren't loud or obnoxious, just very casual and had somewhat friendly facial expressions. This gave me the courage to act. So I get in the car and by this time they are filing by. I need to u-turn and go out the way they were blocking. I turn, approach and wait for them to file to the right. I had my window down, and I looked out at them and focused on the one guy holding the one present smoking hot girl's hand I said: "You lucky guy you!" So I saw that my joke/compliment did not have the affect (noun) I intended, so now I have a mob of spicos that know where I park everyday & live.

So I return a few hours later and there they are sure as balls, buzzing like bees about 50 yards down. So here we go, I think to myself, good move jerkoff why not go pet a bear next time. So to my surprise, no jeers or other nonsense just an approaching young man, the same with the good pussy instincts, making his way over alone over to me. And then it went down:

"So what did you say before?" - he said with a bit a of daring, heatful tone

"Look, guy, I don't want no trouble. I wasn't threatening you, mocking you, or anything else. It really wasn't much a compliment either, really, not to you anyway. I just said you were lucky that's all."

"Lucky for what? I don't get it?" - he said curiously though a slight edge - thick accent so there are lang. barrier issues here adding to (and possibly even had caused) the friction.

"Well think a sec, whose hand were you holding before? It wasn't that mug's ova there, I can tell you."

He paused and smiled somewhat ...I continued now being bent on not making this so easy for the little punk given his ballsy tone earlier so I let slip into a wild tail of lies & threats:

"So there you go, man. No problem, Just a compliment to you in front of your boys and even for your lady, maybe give her a smile or something. There are ways, ya know, to pay a compliment to a woman other than saying 'Nice fuckin' pussy'. There are even ways to pay a compliment in front of her boyfriend without getting him into a frenzy.....Or maybe this is what this is all about? You don't like me doing that? Well I'm a hardly a threat, dude, to you and your girl, just look at me. I just wanted to be nice, that's all. But if there's business here that still needs to be taken care of, you just keep up with your tone like before and maybe your luck will change, change for the very worst I can promise you. Do you know me? Do you know who I am? Well if you don't then you're lucky because in my circles you are dealing with the worst possible kind of people you'll never wish more you didn't know & have to deal with. So, you see where my right hand is now back here? You are heading down a dark alley, toward that place you don't know, so I suggest you just take another path. (I approach nearly nose to nose - slight whisper) I can plug you and everyone of your friends right here and now, chico, even your girl and I can get away with it too because you are spics & I am white (I back up & go back to being conversational). I suggest you and your boys and me we all move along and maybe your boys can go pick up something like that over there (nodded toward his girl) and you all can have a good time. So what's the move?

"Sorry man, my bad" (he said, nearly shitting himnself)

"No problem, take care, guys. See you around, lucky." (turn to leave, wink at his girl)

So I watched them shuffle by, went back into my apt, threw up violently in the toilet, and took my piece out of the drawer stroking it & swearing I would never leave home without again.

The end

Re: How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - Mad - 09-29-2007

Only pussies puke from an adrenal rush.

Re: How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - diceisgod - 09-29-2007

You are Peter, the Rock on which CDIH was built and why it has not now nor long ago collapsed.

Re: How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - Galt - 09-29-2007

affect is a verb
effect is a noun

"a" for action.

Re: How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - diceisgod - 09-29-2007

Galt Wrote:affect is a verb
effect is a noun

"a" for action.

http://www.webster.com/dictionary/affect - see first definition, that is the number 1 first, ie first first

This shit was discussed ad nausea before the PSAT's and SAT's back in the day. For whatever reason, I remember EVERYTHING which includes that.

Re: How to be positively affective, lie, & look cool w/ mad spic - Goatweed - 09-30-2007

excellent use of "chico", my friend.