CDIH
is there a way - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: is there a way (/showthread.php?tid=12753)

Pages: 1 2 3

is there a way - funsnapsdyno - 10-07-2007

Is there a way to unregister here? I've heard people ask this question on other boards in the past and the usual response is "just don't come back you moron". But now I'm curious..

It'd be easier not to post if I couldn't.

Re: is there a way - Galt - 10-07-2007

you are a fool.

change your password to something gibberish.

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 10-07-2007

Not staying for punch & pie?

Re: is there a way - Mad - 10-07-2007

"Just walk away..."

CUNT.

Re: is there a way - funsnapsdyno - 10-07-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Not staying for punch & pie?
I guess it'd be dumb if I did, huh..

I will say, tho, that most of the people here are extremely funny and that's why I came to this board in the first place - laughs. I also learned not to take things so seriously. So yeah thanks for all that.

Re: is there a way - Arpikarhu - 10-07-2007

unplug your scuzzi and find the portion of the plug that contains your board information. gently clean that section with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol. DO NOT touch any other section of the plug with the q-tip. that would be very bad. then clean the rest of your scuzzi as you would normally. replug and VOILA! unregistered.

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 10-07-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Not staying for punch & pie?
I guess it'd be dumb if I did, huh..

I will say, tho, that most of the people here are extremely funny and that's why I came to this board in the first place - laughs. I also learned not to take things so seriously. So yeah thanks for all that.

If you just reformat (ie. erase completely) your C: drive or just physically break your PC, I think you will be safe as I doubt someone will go so far as to investigate so deeply into your Internet activities that it will lead them here after your upcoming suicide plans unfold. This is not to say that there is anything here to find other than the typical, tell-tale incoherencies of such persons anyway, as your postings here might minimally confirm what I would surely bet to be the earlier & easily discovered mountain of physical evidence at your domicile/shelter and/or any other places frequented by your formerly living self. I say that this latter evidence will be enough to close the case without controversy and need to delve into the Internets. Of course I am assuming this is indeed your concern - not to mention the only logical one I can come up with where one might care about or conceive such nonsense. Assuming this to be the case & giving you the benefit of the doubt (totally undeserved and without a jot of evidence to suggest otherwise btw), I strongly believe if you follow one of my suggestions (or both if you wish to be totally thorough & sure), the investigation will fall very short of CDIH. On the other hand, if any other reason is driving this urgency to completely expunge yourself from the board then this only further certifies your lunacy. Good luck either way though.

Re: is there a way - Goatweed - 10-08-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Is there a way to unregister here? I've heard people ask this question on other boards in the past and the usual response is "just don't come back you moron". But now I'm curious..

It'd be easier not to post if I couldn't.

absolutely :

[Image: bdwyerdy3.jpg]

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 10-08-2007

Goatweed Wrote:absolutely

I take it all back

Re: is there a way - Goatweed - 10-09-2007

nice, right?

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 10-09-2007

I'll set'em up, you keep knock'em down. First the hammer pic, then the Dwyer pic, and in another five years someone is really gonna get their ass owned right & proper.

Re: is there a way - The Jays - 11-20-2007

i love the random comedy tandems that come and go in this place

Re: is there a way - funsnapsdyno - 11-20-2007

old news.. this was so last month

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 11-20-2007

Reruns have their place, Lucy.

Re: is there a way - Goatweed - 11-21-2007

she should be canceled, not re-run.

Re: is there a way - funsnapsdyno - 11-21-2007

Goat.. if your life was a sitcom, you'd be Potsie

not even Ralph Mouth

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 11-21-2007

When you two fight, it makes me sad as it feels like I'm re-living my parents smacking and throwing lamps at each other.

Re: is there a way - Goatweed - 11-22-2007

what's really telling is she used a 30 year old sitcom to make her lame point.

old fuckin' hag.

Re: is there a way - diceisgod - 11-22-2007

I used to go quite mad on occasion when I was younger in dealing with my parents BS. I think my worst spells were kindergarden/1st grade range and then I chilled and gained control as years went by. But as this has little to do with Happy Days & Ricky Ricardo, I'll just wipe the tears and hide under my bed and bite my forearm til it's over.

Re: is there a way - funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2007

No what's really telling Goat is you got the 30 yr old reference.. And Dice referred to you as being old enough to be his father.. look in the mirror, old-man douchbag.