CDIH
The 2007 World Series - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The 2007 World Series (/showthread.php?tid=12759)

The 2007 World Series - The Jays - 10-25-2007

I've been rooting for the Rockies to make the playoffs ever since I read that SI article about Matt Holliday and Garrett Atkins back in the spring.

Fuck the Sox.

Go Rockies.

Even tho they are down 3-0 now after Manny just scored. I hate your retahted bahllclub, Sawx!

Re: The 2007 World Series - diceisgod - 10-25-2007

DIG, you're bullshit is old. Stop smearing your insane lame BS all over.....oh wait someone must have astro-projected into my body there for a sec and mistaken Jays for me. What a cluster fuck but as I too would like to see CO win I also desire anything but a slob as a reflection. Both are just as much an 0-3 down possibility.

Re: The 2007 World Series - Galt - 10-25-2007

Supporting the Rockies is supporting the fundamentalists right. They are an evangelical team who pushes their religious beliefs on everyone else. There are bibles everywhere, scipture on the walls, and team prayer as "voluntary" as "voluntary" workouts during football preseason.

Rationalize that in your mind. Choose a side. Evil Red Sox or Religious Right?

Re: The 2007 World Series - Gooch - 10-25-2007

Thank god for hockey season.

Re: The 2007 World Series - Bloody Anus - 10-28-2007

In the past in situations like these I'd just root for the NL team. But now I root for the more deserving city. Call it the Stanley Cup effect or something. But I hate cities that just don't get it. So now when faced with the decision of rooting for Colorado or Boston, it's an easy choice.

First of all, Colorado should never have been given a baseball team to begin with. It took them what, over a dozen years to figure out how to counter the altitude? What the fuck? It just pisses me off that they even got as far as they did. I said years and years ago that they would never ever ever ever ever win a goddamn thing playing in that city, in that stadium. And now here they are winning, and it's just not right.

Moreover, their fans are fucking stupid and are typical fair weather bandwagon jumping morons. They didn't give a fuck about this team until the end of September. Then the whole city is wearing black and purple all over the place. Purple. What kind of color is that for a baseball team? Actually I kind of like that darkish purple against black. But that's not the fucking point. The point is their fans don't know dick about baseball. Rockies fans are the same as Carolina Hurricane fans. They just show up and cheer when the PA system tells them to cheer. They have no idea what they're watching. They have no idea what to do or how to act at a baseball game. Look at the Diamondbacks assholes that threw shit on the field in the NLCS (after they got done with a few laps in the swimming pool, that is). That's why they have to resort to waving those stupid fucking washcloths in the air in lieu of, I don't know, CLAPPING? CHEERING? They just don't get it.

In case you're still not convinced of Rockies' fans stupidity, look at this shit:
[Image: rockies.jpg]

The assholes don't even know how to make a sign! Hit it here? Yes, hit it right here in my 5 year-old daughter's face. I'll hold her in place, you just hit it. Please. Hell, it doesn't even have to be off the bat. Just throw the ball as hard as you can right at her face. They didn't pan out and show where these retards were sitting, but my bet would be somewhere behind home plate. Fucking idiots. The best thing that could have come from this series was a game played in some snow, but it doesn't even look like that will happen either. Another abortion of a world series. Terrific. But hey, at least the good guys won!

Re: The 2007 World Series - Goatweed - 10-29-2007

that's one of the worst fan signs ever. wow.

Re: The 2007 World Series - diceisgod - 10-29-2007

That sign is indeed terrible and hypothetically if everybody at that game had been on mushrooms that evening, I'll bet that poor little girl would probably have been mouthfucked more than once per the big-time miscalcualtions & psychotropically crossed-wires per the sign's chemically-induced-overlookedness & drugged-up incomprehensibilityness instead of the sober-super-obviousness of its true & intended tongue- not cock-in-cheek meaning & ironies.

(Oh man, is this sure gonna lose people that are already lost as it is)

Re: The 2007 World Series - Goatweed - 11-02-2007

who said what to who?