CDIH
Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Jack...pls report to the principal's office (/showthread.php?tid=12764)

Pages: 1 2

Jack...pls report to the principal's office - diceisgod - 11-05-2007

So what's all the green gobbledeegoup?

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Jack - 11-05-2007

Go to your user control panel.

There are options for the traditional blue, green, and red now.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - The Jays - 11-05-2007

Is there a clear option? Clear is my favorite color.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Galt - 11-05-2007

Green is universal.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - diceisgod - 11-05-2007

I like the green. I feel like Dr. Robert Bruce Banner caught in the blast of the gamma bomb I've created.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Goatweed - 11-08-2007

I like the green because it reminds me of weed.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - drusilla - 11-09-2007

i dig the red

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Mad - 11-09-2007

Commie.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - The Jays - 11-10-2007

I like the red too because it reminds me of menstrual flow.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Goatweed - 11-10-2007

ouch.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - drusilla - 11-28-2007

gross

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - diceisgod - 12-09-2007

Well, kick my ass!

Jack...you did that, right? Little boy fuckin' Blue...cool shit.

Your technical prowess & ingenuity is only equaled by your choice of deliberate silence as I similarly promise not to try to tinker with this places "innards".

Rock on

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - sink - 12-09-2007

Goatweed Wrote:I like the green because it reminds me of weed.

when it is constantly on your mind, a lot of things remind you

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - diceisgod - 12-09-2007

I guess that when people are high and reading one of my posts, they maybe start hyperventilating & freaking out...if they don't just phase out and stare at the TV (I used to have some crazy ass TV "visions" and thoughts swirl around in my head when I smoked).

Anyway, sink: I must give you credit as your reading comprehension skills are INFINITELY superior when compared to some other dopeheads that I might have tried to communicate with previously. And if you were high throughout our little volley earlier, then that's all the more impressive and doesn't give some other dopeheads much of an excuse. That said & as we discussed, go gettem and sick me on 'im if he's crossing (the ever-awesome) "line" that I like to throw around.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Goatweed - 12-09-2007

right!

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - The Jays - 12-10-2007

Well this is interesting. I like the new theme, still needs some tweeks. I'm not digging the white reply box, maybe a light grey or something like the box from the previous theme. The top logo, it looks stretched. There's a clean version on the wiki, which I can adjust to match the gradient on the top. I do like the time clock. Good job, Jack.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - GonzoStyle - 12-10-2007

I thought I logged into a missle defense system. If you're wondering, I was totally gonna take out Australia.

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Goatweed - 12-10-2007

Would anyone really miss Australia?

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - GonzoStyle - 12-10-2007

Australia is mad shady, I never liked them. In all my studies of history they rarely come up and if they do it's always in the form of some hilarious pun. They're off on their own, just floating around and exporting nothin but paul hogan films and those radioactive bears. Their biggest GDP is Mel Gibson and it was cool back in the lethal weapon/mad max days but they seriously can have him back at this point. Any conflict, war, or social/global issue and they just chill out in the corner and stare, they're up to something!

Re: Jack...pls report to the principal's office - Rooner - 12-10-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:Australia is mad shady, I never liked them. In all my studies of history they rarely come up and if they do it's always in the form of some hilarious pun. They're off on their own, just floating around and exporting nothin but paul hogan films and those radioactive bears. Their biggest GDP is Mel Gibson and it was cool back in the lethal weapon/mad max days but they seriously can have him back at this point. Any conflict, war, or social/global issue and they just chill out in the corner and stare, they're up to something!

I like to call myself the Australia of message boards.