CDIH
I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday (/showthread.php?tid=12768)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 11-20-2007

Good guess, but no. I'd suggest not trying to relate any of the movies to anything you think you know about me (ie sports/gambling and Galt's Embrace of the Vampire guess which I'm assuming is based on my Milano obsession). These are just 5 random movies I decided to watch. In fact, there's nothing sports related about any of these movies and nothing hot chick-related, either. There's only one hot chick in all of them, and there really weren't even any masturbateable scenes. (hint 6)

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-20-2007

Your affirmation and encouragement warms my heart verses when you lash out and try to hurt feelings.

When my head clears, now being awash in this groovy postive aural vibe, I shall return with something relevant and coherent.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 11-20-2007

I certainly don't pay enough attention to anything you (or anyone else) write to know that you have a Milano obsession. It is just an amazing movie.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - HedCold - 11-20-2007

terminator 3

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-20-2007

Quote:70s (Comedy): Couldn't have had a female on screen for more than 5 minutes.
80s (Action): Watched the sequel, has the name of the main character in the movie title, close to Rocky 6, closer to Rambo III, no female characters, if you don't get this now you're just not trying.
90s (Horror)
00s (ComDra)
00s (ActionSciFi): is a sequel

Well if by sequel and the Rambo THREE hint means it's a third installment I would think Hedcold right, But if not necessarily a part three and a traditional sequel ie no 2, I guess:

Conan the Destroyer (awful movie as you would have been better off not seeing it)

Plus I just wanted to say, I for one haven't forgotten how Galt is just short a superhero when it comes to being cool & indifferent. So, I will watch the Milano film based on his word alone.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 11-21-2007

The Rambo III hint does not mean it's a third installment. Even if it it did, Terminator 3 was not an 80s movie. Okay, how about this: Close to Rocky 6, very very extremely extremely close to Rambo III. It's also not a sequel, but does have 2 sequels.

70s (Comedy): Couldn't have had a female on screen for more than 5 minutes.
80s (Action): Watched the sequel, has the name of the main character in the movie title, close to Rocky 6, closer to Rambo III, no female characters, if you don't get this now you're just not trying.
90s (Horror)
00s (ComDra)
00s (ActionSciFi): is a sequel, hot chick with no masturbateable scenes, not Terminator 3

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-21-2007

I just don't get what "close to" Rambo III is supposed to mean. Are their DVD jackets next to each other on the shelf at Blockbuster? If you mean it's Rambo II maybe just say so and let's just focus on the challenging & interesting ones, maybe? Please explain.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 11-21-2007

You had me going there for a minute. I was actually thinking maybe I was just not explaining things as coherently as I thought. I thought it was me that was causing the misinterpretation by giving shoddy clues. But then I came to and realized your deductive reasoning skills are garbage. I know I have the answer and all, but this still seems rather obvious to me:

1. 80's action movie
2. Has 2 sequels
3. The name of the main character is in the movie title
4. Rocky 6 is close
5. Rambo III is very very extremely extremely close
6. No female characters

See, the first thing I'd do with this information is examine the movies that are close and ask myself, what do these movies have in common? They both begin with R, they both have 5 letters, they're both names of characters, they both star Sylvester Stallone.

7. Sylvester Stallone

I know, it must be an Arnold Scharzenegger movie! He was in a lot of 80's action movies!

8. Rambo II is very very very extremely extremely extremely close

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-21-2007

I'd say "warm" is a better way to put it or maybe including it in addition to your "close" clues as I still feel it very ambigious by itself. Though I understand now obviously after all that up there, but keep in mind that getting stoned and starring at the monitor for minutes at a time and waiting for any coincidental shimmers or flashes does not mean information has been psychicly imbibbed into such scant posts that will then transmit to fellow users. Clarity, explanation, expounding, etc - these are just a few of the fundemental qualities of the best of the best kinds of information exchange & interpersonal electronic/digital communication.

Anyway I shall reflect on this new information.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - HedCold - 11-23-2007

blade 3?

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 11-23-2007

Oscar!

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - GonzoStyle - 11-23-2007

Galt Wrote:Oscar!

Such an underrated film, possibly stallones finest work.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-24-2007

Death Race 2000 - not a guess but probably my fav Sly character behind R1/R2 of course.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - GonzoStyle - 11-24-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Death Race 2000 - not a guess but probably my fav Sly character behind R1/R2 of course.

death race 2000 was ok but i'd put lock up, tango and cash, as well as the gem Paradise Alley, ahead of it.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-24-2007

His best line in ANY movie was in DR2K maybe best line ever when he slowly puts his hands around that broads neck and then squeezes:

"How does it feel to know that you're gonna live the rest of your life in pain? The rest of your life....about a minute and a half."

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - GonzoStyle - 11-24-2007

That's just like the line from another stallone classic and another tour de force performance in Demolition Man

"You're gonna regret this the rest of your life... both seconds of it."

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Goatweed - 11-26-2007

Wesley made DM watchable - Leary too, albeit he had a small role.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - drusilla - 11-28-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Oscar!

Such an underrated film, possibly stallones finest work.

<3!

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 11-28-2007

I have to agree with DIG here on the clues and their lack of clarity

Rocky VI is close, but Rabmo III is closer and Rambo II is even really raelly closer. So it's closer to the Rambo franchise than the Rocky franchise? They are similar because they both have 5 letters, a character in the title and star Stallone?

The only other movie (aside from Oscar) is Cobra, which obviously had women.

I give BA a thumbs down on this.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - drusilla - 11-28-2007

rambo IV?