CDIH
I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday (/showthread.php?tid=12768)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 11-28-2007

Every Rambo movie has some broad in it.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-28-2007

I've scoped out every DVD/VHS rental store in my area and the best lead I could find was that the 'horror' section was right across from the 'action/adventure' in everyone of them. Further, the Pumpkinhead III sleave was directly opposite Rambo III's in approximately 37% of these places and there was not one Fantasy Football magazine sold in any of them.

I still think BA is fuckin' with us and this contest an elaborate scam.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 11-28-2007

It is right in front of your face. It's ridiculous already. Here, I'll rearrange what's already been said so there can be no more doubts:

Sylvester Stallone 80's action movie
Had 2 sequels
It's not Rambo II
It's not Rambo III

Does that make things easier for you?

LOCK UP!!

I'm in the lead.

But just to be safe and, if necessary, out you as the charlatan & this game a fraud:

Tango & Cash (1989) .... Raymond 'Ray' Tango
Lock Up (1989) .... Frank Leone
Rambo III (1988) .... Rambo
Over the Top (1987) .... Lincoln Hawk
Cobra (1986) .... Lieutenant Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti
Rocky IV (1985) .... Rocky Balboa
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) .... John J. Rambo
Rhinestone (1984) .... Nick Martinelli
Staying Alive (1983) (uncredited) .... Man on Street
First Blood (1982) .... John J. Rambo
Rocky III (1982) .... Rocky Balboa
Victory (1981) .... Captain Robert Hatch
Nighthawks (1981) .... Det. Sgt. Deke DaSilva

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 11-29-2007

Did I already say Oscar?

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 11-29-2007

You were 'close' but not really really.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Rooner - 11-29-2007

diceisgod Wrote:I've scoped out every DVD/VHS rental store in my area and the best lead I could find was that the 'horror' section was right across from the 'action/adventure' in everyone of them. Further, the Pumpkinhead III sleave was directly opposite Rambo III's in approximately 37% of these places and there was not one Fantasy Football magazine sold in any of them.

I still think BA is fuckin' with us and this contest an elaborate scam.
But the first Rambo movie was First Blood, not Rambo I, so that blow your "name in the title" hint.

It's about time I got some fucking back-up here.

The guy's a loon... I always said so and the only defense/counter is that he IS Sleeper and/or Galt and one or both are fucking around with their toy pseudo.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 11-29-2007

I knew somebody would throw out the First Blood technicality bullshit. Rambo : First Blood as Fantastic Four-Rise of the Silver Surfer : 4-Rise of the Silver Surfer. Yeah technically you're right, but it's just common knowledge that 'Rambo' is synonymous with 'Rambo: First Blood'. Especially in light of all the other clues. Even if the "name in the title" hint didn't apply, everything else should have at least prompted a guess of FIRST BLOOD. Every other guess failed to take into account one or more of the clues. And for the record, there are no female characters in RAMBO: First Blood. But then I guess technically you could say that Amy Alexander and her 'Woman on street' role blows the 'no female characters' hint.

Anyway,

70s (Comedy): Couldn't have had a female on screen for more than 5 minutes.
90s (Horror): The name of the movie is mentioned numerous times in dialogue. (or monologue. I guess I need to be more specific.)
00s (ComDra): The name of the movie is not mentioned at all in dialogue or monologue.
00s (ActionSciFi): is a sequel, hot chick with no masturbateable scenes, not Terminator 3

Rambo....So the hints were.....Close to II & III & has two sequels....The answer is Rambo....Ah-hah!....Ah yes.....I see....And it takes what?....A week to finally get to this mind-bending obscure answer?.....And who lacks clarity here?....Who again?.....Just curious....I mean...What I mean is.....I mean I now think Rambo is fucking Aristotle when I see these clues and now realize it was indeed Rambo that is so fucking close to Rambo II & Rambo III that if Rambo could suck his own fucking dick he wouldn't be as close to his fucking mushroomhead as he is compared to when he is next to his two fucking sequels.

C'mon Sleeper....Just end this now.....Please....It's over....And further surprisingly clever and amusing especially for you as I shall & must admit.

But if I'm wrong per all that up there....I am indeedy in the leady.

I even dare say I win since if there is such a thing as a more obvious movie than Rambo that he hasn't seen before then (Jesus what a shut in you are ie if you're not Sleeper &/or Galt) then the final score will remain 1 up me - zip all....this score should hold until about...hmmm let's see...the fucking Rapture.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - drusilla - 11-29-2007

the second tomb raider?
scream
reign over me

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 12-04-2007

Here are 4 random still shots from the 4 remaining movies:

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

Now were "talkin". At least the images aren't called: answer1.jpg, answer2.jpg, etc...

Better still: you didn't use words - or at least didn't use more than you did

I will ponder these but first need to find my thinking cap as I have been busy and emotionally stretched lately.

That one is the Planet of the Apes remake btw. 2-0

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Goatweed - 12-04-2007

Quote:[Image: 4.jpg]

that looks like a shot from FF2, I only saw it once though so I might be wrong.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 12-04-2007

Planet of the Apes remake.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Bloody Anus - 12-05-2007

70s (Comedy): Couldn't have had a female on screen for more than 5 minutes.
90s (Horror): The name of the movie is mentioned numerous times in dialogue. (or monologue. I guess I need to be more specific.)
00s (ComDra): The name of the movie is not mentioned at all in dialogue or monologue.
00s (ActionSciFi): is a sequel, hot chick with no masturbateable scenes, not Terminator 3

Planet of the Apes would fall under the '00s Action-Sci Fi, so that's good. But it wasn't a sequel; it was a remake. So that doesn't work. Neither does the hot chick with no masturbateable scenes. I don't care much for Helena Bonham Carter as it is, least of all dressed up like a nigger. But Estella Warren easily falls into the hot chick category. That's good. I don't recall any specific scenes, but I do know she wasn't wearing much most of the movie and had that whole chained up (potentially, or at least in my imagination, sex) slave angle going for her, so those two factors would definitely be deemed masturbateable. So that doesn't pan out either. In other words, it's not Planet of the fucking Apes.

The last one is, however, Fantastic Four 2, which I intentionally gave away in that earlier horrible analogy that went completely unnoticed.

For the record this is the first correct guess. Rambo doesn't count because nobody ever guessed it. Copying and pasting portions of a filmography from imdb does not count, and neither does giving the reasons why it can't be Rambo.

By the way, the order of the pictures are in the same order as the above hints.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

Quote:For the record this is the first correct guess. Rambo doesn't count because nobody ever guessed it. Copying and pasting portions of a filmography from imdb does not count, and neither does giving the reasons why it can't be Rambo

I thought it impossible for you to get anymore unreasonable. Welcome back into my good graces. Kudos.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Rooner - 12-05-2007

BA, 90s horror, Night Breed?