CDIH
I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday (/showthread.php?tid=12768)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 12-09-2007

I actually know what this movie is.

The secret is: "watch"

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-09-2007

Why not put it out there if you know. You don't want to share in the grandest glory that is the 4-way tie?

This game might have been the grandest disaster of all-time. Next up: Guess the colors of the first five Fruit Loops I randomly draw out of this here cereal box here.

And "First Blood" is not called "Rambo: First Blood". It's called "First Blood" in the US. It may have been called some derivative of "Rambo" outside the US, but this is a literal board, and "First Blood" does not have "Rambo" in the title.

In fact, proof of this fact is that the sequel actually was "Rambo: First Blood Part II". Which was obviously because the marketing folks wanted to move the franchise's name to "Rambo", but knew that they could only make the transition by also having "First Blood" in the title, since the audience had not been exposed to "Rambo" as a movie title.

They should call it "Rambo: First See DIG is Winning Then Change the Rules Midstream & All of a Fuckin' Sudden Blood"

actually, I could be officially "the winner" since it was the "first person to guess all five correctly", and right now I'm the only one who could name all five.

I'll help BA
One of the actors in the movie just turned 60 this year, while another just turned 30. One is a female and one is a male.
Another is lefthanded.
Another is black
Another is english

My first guess is the 12/07 release of: "Galt lost the Password to the Bloody Anus 'Fuck-Around' Account and Since the New Skin Change Recently the Fucking 'Forgot Password' feature isn't Working Properly & Sleeper is MIA & Probably Dead Somewhere so Now I 'Help': The Saga"

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 12-10-2007

close

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-10-2007

I think I know your game by now:

Step 1: Misinformation - "Yeah I know this movie, watch me be nicey nice and give away clues because I'm above it all since I know I can't win this anymore so it's 'be-a-cocksucker' time"
Step 2: Gain Trust: "I will continue with the Santa Claus act, I'll give you clues that might be helpful if I actually didn't lie per Step 1.
Step 3: String Along: "Yeah that's almost there...but the villian' actuallys a left-handed nigger. Yeah...great...so you think about it some more and I'll fuck with you some more when you guess again like a shithead believing me the whole time."
Step 4: Pull the Football Away Ala Lucy, Chalie Brown: "Nice guesses....you dumb POS. Now...how many fingers am I holding up, stupid?"

The lead actor has run in the Boston Marathon.

This movie has nothing to do with World War II nor is Kevin Bacon in it.

This movie is set in America.

If you guys don't get this now, you're not even trying.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-10-2007

My guess is: 1 finger

Specifically, the middle one (and 2 if you consider the thumb a "finger" & further let it lazily & half-heartedly point straight out when you flip someone off - personally, I tuck the thumb in for purposes of emphasis).

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 12-11-2007

One of the people in the movie had a hugely popular viral video in 2007. One of the people in the movie has won a Grammy

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Rooner - 12-11-2007

diceisgod Wrote:My guess is: 1 finger

Specifically, the middle one (and 2 if you consider the thumb a "finger" & further let it lazily & half-heartedly point straight out when you flip someone off - personally, I tuck the thumb in for purposes of emphasis).
Im a "thumb out, pointer, ring and pinkie half bent" giver.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

I will do nothing more than point out the fact that YOU said "giver". Getting more specific and pointed about this slip/irony on your part is beneath me.

Youve already dirtied yourself, why not go for the gusto?

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - funsnapsdyno - 12-11-2007

I think Galt has no clue and is trying to derail this thread..

I still say it was "Lost In Translation"! Helllllooooooo

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 12-11-2007

Lost in Translation is an excellent guess. Especially since the screen shot is filled with black and white people although the entire fucking film took place in Japan.

When Bloody Anus next logs in, he will read my clues, and knowing the answer will admit that yes, strange as it may seem, I know which movie this is. I'm being 100% truthful; no fiction.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - funsnapsdyno - 12-11-2007

But he never said where the movie took place. You said it was made in America. I'm sticking by my guess Roger Egbert!

die