CDIH
I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday (/showthread.php?tid=12768)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 12-14-2007

Galt Wrote:the sentence (this time) made sense, but the point does not. After years and years interacting on these boards how on earth could you use the term "stupid" to describe me in any way.

"Big Guns"

It stung didn't it? Truth or not, proper usage of even the most cliche of insults can still take a bite out of an ass. It's all about placement, situation, and my brilliance.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 12-14-2007

yes, it was just as accurate and hurt just as much as when Gooch harped on about how I love fat chicks.

DIG = Gooch

It's about time you took a different angle than the "babble" bit. OK so now I'm Gooch...great...

"Try to guess what I am now..."

Hint: P-I-G is "close"

Just kneel before me and swear eternal allegance & loyalty. I'll even give you Australia (it's a pos anyway).

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - Galt - 01-17-2008

By the way, the last movie was "Stranger Than Fiction"

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 01-17-2008

BA is MIA. I wonder if it's for any other reason besides this board sucking badly?

Did you know that in Detroit they have a detox center that can essentially give you a total blood tranfusion and do some other hocus pocus and then ----> No withdrawal & suffering (or minimal)?

That's how Keith Richards got all his frequent flyer miles...touring & associated traveling was only a trivial contributer. That would have been my option when I got off the dope if I had known about it.... as cold turkey is HELL and some of the "theatrics" you see in movies like New Jack and Basketball Diaries ain't too far off.

So there is some free & potentially VERY useful advice for you to keep under your cap...just in case.

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - funsnapsdyno - 01-17-2008

diceisgod Wrote:BA is MIA. I wonder if it's for any other reason besides this board sucking badly?

It of course wouldn't have anything at all to do with your posts.

What does Keith Richards have to do with anything?

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - diceisgod - 01-17-2008

funsnapsdyno Wrote:It of course wouldn't have anything at all to do with your posts.

What does Keith Richards have to do with anything?

If it did "have to do with my posts" what does that have to do with Keith Richards and "what he has to do with anything"?

In other words: Who are you and why on Earth should I, first, explain myself to you and second, help you sort out your many MANY ignorances?

I think my previous "Keith Richards" post was quite clear and plain and comprehensible. Whether or not you can place it into context is both an irrelevance and a token/indicator of your relative cognitive abilities.

Does this help?

Re: I watched 5 (five) movies yesterday - funsnapsdyno - 01-18-2008

It's like 9th grade algebra and Sr. Anita all over again