CDIH
Happy Birthday Gonzo - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday Gonzo (/showthread.php?tid=12778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - diceisgod - 11-26-2007

OKH - Just tell the guy you think he's a kook and be done with it. Cmon, man. Just man-up. He'll understand. He might look like a big psychopath but he's really a pussy cat and a reasonable man.

I never offered B-day well-wishes or presents but in this case I made an exception. Though it's nothing he hasn't long suspected, I have provided clear and incontrovertible evidence that people are liars, phony & really hate THE GonzoStyle....except me of course as I'm not a liar nor a phony.

Happy Birthday, pal!

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Rooner - 11-26-2007

Bullshit

Ok....I do lie sometimes but not on the scale of those complicite in & responsible for this "GonzoStyle Fan Club" sham. He is indeed a wonderful man.

But if so supposedly loved & adored, where the fuck is everyone & where have they been? Well I'm right here and tomorrow similarly. However, I dare say that tomorrow or subseqently til maybe next November late, you won't, you phony GS lover you.

Ive been scorned by GS. So I removed myself in order to show him the err of his ways.

By the way I'd look pretty foolish if about 50 posters were taking GS out on the town right this very minute for milk & cookies for his birthday. However, I'd wager he and his cat are having a private party. Risks are fun though so I dare and will wait & see.

Im calling the SPCA.

Rooner Wrote:Ive been scorned by GS. So I removed myself in order to show him the err of his ways.

Running soap opera static & gloss-over does not change fact. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow at your usual haunt and I'm sure GS is very grateful for your well-wishes.

Its a date.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - GonzoStyle - 11-27-2007

it was a glorious day indeed, i went to work, then went and got a laptop, then went to school.... fin

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Mad - 11-27-2007

Happy belated birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Rooner - 11-27-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:it was a glorious day indeed, i went to work, then went and got a laptop, then went to school.... fin
Even the mundane is spectacular.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Gooch - 11-27-2007

happy bday, Gonzybaby.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - funsnapsdyno - 11-27-2007

Rooner Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:it was a glorious day indeed, i went to work, then went and got a laptop, then went to school.... fin
Even the mundane is spectacular.
every day should be Gonzo day

*I can't help myself!

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Rooner - 11-27-2007

Now I understand the death wishes.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - funsnapsdyno - 11-27-2007

ok fine, everyday should be Rooner day

wait... who are you? lolololerz

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - diceisgod - 11-28-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:who are you?

He is my project on another board as you are my project here. FYI you both will be having an e-posting e-death e-match of e-wits as a e-final "senior thesis". The e-survivor/graduate will almost be considered my e-equal.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - funsnapsdyno - 11-28-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:who are you?

He is my project on another board as you are my project here. FYI you both will be having an e-posting e-death e-match of e-wits as a e-final "senior thesis". The e-survivor/graduate will almost be considered my e-equal.
a project? so our e-bonding over these past couple months was not real... I'm saddened.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - diceisgod - 11-28-2007

You're now one step closer. Good job.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - drusilla - 11-28-2007

oh man i forgot to say happy birthday here!!! oh noes.