CDIH
Happy Birthday Gonzo - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday Gonzo (/showthread.php?tid=12778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - funsnapsdyno - 11-28-2007

diceisgod Wrote:You're now one step closer. Good job.
no matter how I reply, you're gonna retract that statement. I'm onto you buddy..

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Rooner - 11-28-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:who are you?

He is my project on another board as you are my project here. FYI you both will be having an e-posting e-death e-match of e-wits as a e-final "senior thesis". The e-survivor/graduate will almost be considered my e-equal.

At least give me some kind of challenge. Sheesh. Im insulted.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - funsnapsdyno - 11-29-2007

I challenge you to an e-war

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - diceisgod - 11-29-2007

Interesting match up: An Indian vs. A woman

History's two most favorite victims face-off for what might be the most futile battle ever.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - IrishAlkey - 12-03-2007

This thread needs gooks.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Galt - 12-03-2007

No, I'm pretty sure that there was some drama where you looked like an ass? Wasn't it Paltalk or something? It's coming back to me. It was something on Paltalk where you got all upset because people weren't giving you respect and you somehow acted like an important part of the R&F show (which maybe you were - I have no idea. Never listened to the show).

I don't even know if I even heard the paltalk or saw the thread (if it existed), or even if I'm imagining the whole thing.

But from what I recall it was mighty embarrassing. Not quite "Keyser pulling a froy and being embarrassed off the Internet forever", but it was pretty amusing.

What's your side of the story?

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - GonzoStyle - 12-03-2007

He spilled his guts

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

IrishAlkey Wrote:This thread needs gooks.

Vietnam 1
United States 0

Your education obviously hasn't been the reason & focus for the sabatical.

Galt Wrote:No, I'm pretty sure that there was some drama where you looked like an ass? Wasn't it Paltalk or something? It's coming back to me. It was something on Paltalk where you got all upset because people weren't giving you respect and you somehow acted like an important part of the R&F show (which maybe you were - I have no idea. Never listened to the show).

I don't even know if I even heard the paltalk or saw the thread (if it existed), or even if I'm imagining the whole thing.

But from what I recall it was mighty embarrassing. Not quite "Keyser pulling a froy and being embarrassed off the Internet forever", but it was pretty amusing.

Whatever it was, I hope it wasn't of "Keyser" proportions. Though, these two guys are a couple of handsome devils. If I looked like them, I'd show everyone my cock right now...even if I had to wear something to cover any odd & "character-adding" features like a...FREAK EAR!1

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - The Jays - 12-04-2007

IrishAlkey Wrote:This thread needs gooks.

to fill the internment camps.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - drusilla - 12-04-2007

while singing karaoke

Quote:internment camps

Wishful thinking.

Even though gooks are filthy, goofy, backward-ass, annoying, & many other such adjectives, they are also hard-asses, tough as fuck, and I'd get them on my team if I could - and I'd try to make sure they never saw this post.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - Rooner - 12-05-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
Galt Wrote:No, I'm pretty sure that there was some drama where you looked like an ass? Wasn't it Paltalk or something? It's coming back to me. It was something on Paltalk where you got all upset because people weren't giving you respect and you somehow acted like an important part of the R&F show (which maybe you were - I have no idea. Never listened to the show).

Whatever it was, I hope it wasn't of "Keyser" proportions. Though, these two guys are a couple of handsome devils. If I looked like them, I'd show everyone my cock right now...even if I had to wear something to cover any odd & "character-adding" features like a...FREAK EAR!1
Im not that handsome, but Im pretty sure most of you have seen my cock.

Re: Happy Birthday Gonzo - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

I have not nor is this to imply I wish to. I already saw your ugly face and that's more than enough to keep me ill for a while.

But my cock is much better looking.

Still not much an improvement if it's relative to the Elephant Man.

More like elephantitis man!!! LOLLERZ!!!

I knew it couldn't have been your wit & charm that has fucked everything forever for you. You are Kirk Russell in "Big Dick & Trouble on Little Broke-Ass Reservation"

You know what ole Rooner Burton would say at a time like this?

"Ugh..Pale pissface slant...he go right through truck. Chinks worse than niggers"

???