CDIH
Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane (/showthread.php?tid=12781)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - diceisgod - 12-02-2007

So I have some issues at another board which is overseen in part by our host here Mr. Goatweed. He is our benfactor and we love him for that. However, the man may be "The Rock", the foundation on which we are built BUT I submit that his head though firm & typically a reliable & wonderful foundation really needs to be given a look over from time to time.

So you have no clue per the backstory of my issues there and who fucking cares, right? That is not the issue. GW is. So here is a string of PM's I have traded with him here (as I can't get on that other place per a "Miserable User" board hack and an imbeccile who surprisingly can use it...on me...but I digress...)

Here is the volley and note in particular GW's reply to my very crystal clear EXAMPLE. The guy is killing me but I forgive and am still very fond. However, as I said the man needs some supervision from time to time to make sure he's not slipping so far into insanity that he stears THIS board into a fucking iceberg.

Goatweed - Watch him like a fucking hawk

First, my PM with an example that illustrates some of my concerns at the other place. Granted, these concerns (and the whole wonderfully absurd situation in fact...teehee) are unlikely & ridiculous but some of these people I'm battling are really REALLY ridiculously stupid so I don't take chances and consider all possiblities and try to give fair warning (and maybe get some fucking help in getting the horde of idiots off my ass just a bit):

Quote:Per the whole "lawyer/subpeona" issue let me perhaps be even more specific so hopefully you understand my point of view and can communicate it to other board reps.

Example: Some screwball maybe the same one who claims I'm "lurking" from down under via this proxy or that, make yet another allegation that I broke into their Db and altered/deleted/whatever. So this is false and insane claim #2.

And YES maybe it's "pushing it too far" on my end, but you need to understand that I (unlike you) am not friends with these people - I don't know them, don't know what they do, and can only form an opinion by what I see as a poster. Given the history (ie FF, sink, helmet...) & their "shady" behavoir that I perceived, I think maybe these guys are capable of just about any insane thing you can think of.

So insane claim #2 is followed by insane person taking me up on my offer. I say come get some. He does. He'd take it back if he could. So...

I'm in jail as insane person's mom/dad/wife/whatever is a bit upset and wants my balls. So (qand here comes the payoff) I say he Mr. Lawyer look at the board there and see how I have been continually harrassed and ultimately called out.

So I am not implying I will sue you, not at all in the least. What I'm saying and mean (eg by "Exhibit A") is that here are the transcripts of the events leading to the insane person's misfortune, your honor. My clinet Mr. DIG was simply defending himself and here is the evidence. That's what I'm saying. That's what I said and meant and meant to get across.

I hope this puts things into perspective. If this is still not clear and somehow still upseting to you or is still perceived as a "gag" then just forget it I guess and we'll let the cards fall where they may.

Later,
D

Second, Goat's response and I really hate him for a sec everytime I read this first sentence:

Quote:it makes sense, however I don't recall them saying you hacked their DB - using a proxy isnt hacking. Regardless, assuming any or all of them came to visit you (which would never happen but lets leave that as a maybe) and assume there was an altercation - you'd have 0 legs to stand on with regards to using a board as proof of harassment. At most, IP traces could be performed to locate who posted what but since the board(s) are free and require 0 personal information to partake in, anything posted on them with regard to personal matter or not, will be looked upon as nonsense. This is why, when they go after those pedo touchers in chat rooms, they need to do it for great lengths of time & need to actually get personal information as well as the "meet & greet" - the words alone aren't enough to prosecute.

enjoy your sunday!

-G

So I reply and that's it...

Quote:GW - You're making me NUTS, dude. IT WAS AN EXAMPLE.....EXAMPLE....the "hacking" thing I mentioned was an EXAMPLE....
Not once did I equate the proxy BS to hacking....IT WAS AN EXAMPLE...Please read it again.

And regarding the whole legal crap: Please just realize (and pass along to JG) I am NOT threatening your board, to sue anyone, etc. I am just saying if some extreme (& albeit very unlikely but not impossible) thing were to happen, your board might have corrolery legal headaches and bullshit to deal with - though nonthreatening bullshit (ever get involved in a trial before as a witness or whatever? - it sux) - and I'm sure you guys have better things to do.

Regards,
D

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - diceisgod - 12-02-2007

Welcome to my yard, sink. Nobody here gonna MU me into silence. Level-ground. Not used to that, huh?

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - The Jays - 12-02-2007

Can you say what board this is happening on, and stop switching between first and third person perspectives of your work ?

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - diceisgod - 12-02-2007

I guess not. The cunt.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...fucking pig

The Jays Wrote:Can you say what board this is happening on, and stop switching between first and third person perspectives of your work ?

You sneaky fucker...what I mean is that post up there was not for you. This one is however and it's oa.net and NEVER make suggestions to an ah-tist...it's like telling Michaelangleo to maybe paint that thing there red and not blue....you uncultured heathen

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - Galt - 12-02-2007

DIG uses the word "per" in every single post that has more than 100 words.

Indeed. Per it's great usefulness.

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - Galt - 12-02-2007

And he has also become the single worst writer on the planet. It is absolutely painful to read anything you write that isn't a one line burn.

I have to read everything numerous times, and then I just give up and I honestly don't have one single clue as to what problems you've been having with various boards/websites.

I know you've been posting a lot of them, but I would absolutely fail any test I was given. Even if I had a week to prepare.

Proof that a junior high school reading level is sufficient to be a bigshot New York consultant but insufficient PER being anywhere near close my equal.

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - funsnapsdyno - 12-02-2007

I'm not sure what this thread's about but yeah.. down with GWeed!

diceisgod Wrote:Proof that a junior high school reading level is sufficient to be a bigshot New York consultant but insufficient PER being anywhere near close my equal.

Per usual, this makes no sense whatsoever.

You read like shit and you steal jokes from my disciple funsnaps. If you could understand this you would realize how hurtful it is.

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - HedCold - 12-02-2007

you should make a youtube video explaining your side

This is gonna be bigger than US Steel.

Re: Goatweed - The Rock, The Man....but he's making me insane - HedCold - 12-02-2007

only if you wear your motorcycle helmet

I gave the helmet to an aunt awhile back. I gave the bike to another - actually to her fiance, a mechanic who she told me fixed it up as it was a death trap.

Galt Wrote:And he has also become the single worst writer on the planet. It is absolutely painful to read anything you write that isn't a one line burn.

I have to read everything numerous times, and then I just give up and I honestly don't have one single clue as to what problems you've been having with various boards/websites.

I know you've been posting a lot of them, but I would absolutely fail any test I was given. Even if I had a week to prepare.

Actually, I am curious & bored so I will indulge your grievance given the excessive frequency in which you use it to attempt to appear a still-useful & interesting poster. So if said grievance is not your latest "running gag", filler-&-fluff/mental-sloth/cop-out/old stand-by post, and/or yet another symptom of the very obvious atrophy of your messageboard posting skills; I will seriously review & address your "dissection" & critique of any part or whole of my first post in this thread (or this post if you like or anything here in this thread that you want to muck with).

To put it plainly, please pick a sentence or more or whatever piece of any of my postings in this thread, tear apart as/if needed (from a grammatical or whatever perspective you wish), and describe EXACTLY what is unclear or confusing or "painful" or whatever PER preventing your little friggin cognitive wheelhouse from spitting out comprehension & understanding regarding its meaning and/or context and/or whatever, you fuckin tart.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with and moreso seeing you do something interesting again....if still capable.

review every post over the past 3 months that tells a story.

Note how often you change views (first to third). How often you have one sentence that lasts for 3+ lines, and contains multiple, unrelated points. How often you confusing terms like "as per", "said grievance" other such Mike Tyson verbiage.

Your posts have become a chore. I don't know if you read some grammar book, or if you just gave your login info to someone else, but the tone of your posts has changed dramatically over the past few months.

One point per sentence please.

Nice "cop-out" cop-out post.

Suck my dangling participle, wanker.

If I'm the only one who notices this, then I am wrong. I bet I won't be the only one who says your posts have been painfully confusing to read.

I am confident in this because the board has already discussed this, dunce.