CDIH
Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? (/showthread.php?tid=12783)

Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-03-2007

Because I destroyed OA.com....MBOP!

Nah actually, that's a private joke between myself as at another place I started a similar thread, but the reverse...if you can follow that. Actually, I didn't reverse it but I did reverse "a hell" scenario to "a heaven" one for one ingrate that probably hates grape soda and knows jack shite about it.

SO after that, ie PER the wtf moment above, and setting SAID & saved future-heaven-resident's irrelevance & buttmunchery aside, does anybody know why my cup of grape soda is like syrup after about 60 seconds after the pour? It's yummy syrup but a curiosity nonetheless and i often think it's not fucking soda at all....

Why is everything that is typically associated with darkies, have some kind of strange and even shady characteristic? Where's the fucking bubbles? Do black people steal them before the 2-liters are placed on the shelves at the supermarket?

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Goatweed - 12-03-2007

you should subpoena Welch's.

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Arpikarhu - 12-03-2007

is it just me or is DIG's every post a complete waste of fucking time?

the guy is just a fucking self involved jerk off!

his masturbatory posting is pointless and moronic.

is there a point? does any of it make a fucking lick of sense?

where is the fucking payoff?

when does it start being worth the time to read anything this idiot posts?

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-03-2007

To answer arpi:

1) the second part
2) true
3) true
4) no & no
5) That's my dept
6) Your post right there cashed my check for me (see #5)

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Arpikarhu - 12-03-2007

i understand now. thanks!

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Goatweed - 12-03-2007

btw, congrats on the strike being over!

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

Arpikarhu Wrote:i understand now. thanks!

No prob...by the way, regarding question #1 and the first part...

I'm not sure what it is you meant about 'me' (ie. 'you') in particular you wanted to know but you are a cocksucker.

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Arpikarhu - 12-04-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i understand now. thanks!

No prob...by the way, regarding question #1 and the first part...

I'm not sure what it is you meant about 'me' (ie. 'you') in particular you wanted to know but you are a cocksucker.

the truth hurts. i feel nothing but shame about my cock sucking ways

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

I always liked you because you can spot what appears to be a real POS jerkoff and despite the accuracy of your judgement & the "sinister/tough" nature of the jerkoff, you will give said perceived jerkoff an earful of shit.

You kikes have come a long way since your sheepish days in the time of Auschwitz.

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Galt - 12-04-2007

How does one have an inside joke between oneself?

Sometimes I reference other threads. Sometimes those threads are on other boards. Sometimes those threads are about ex-.com mods. Sometimes other pigs hijack it and turn it into a lunch thread. Sometimes I laugh.

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - GonzoStyle - 12-06-2007

because black people have a shorter life expectancy

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-07-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:because black people have a shorter life expectancy

For what it may or may not be worth to you, I for one will enjoy your brief stay until your next mental meltdown & hiatus.

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - GonzoStyle - 12-10-2007

I love you too

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-10-2007

Since I know better, so I quite know that statement is not just metaphor nor exhageration. Don't be too presumptive nor hasty when you say "too".

Also, pull yourself together, man. You're an emotional, neurotic trainwreck of a human being. Toughen up - as just because you can crush skulls like the big burly ape you are that don't make you a genuine hard-ass, Posey.

(Actually I DO love you TOO as I love also to kid....I'm actually crying right now too)

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - Rooner - 12-10-2007

My birthday wishes brought Gonzo back. Worship me.

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - GonzoStyle - 12-11-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Since I know better, so I quite know that statement is not just metaphor nor exhageration. Don't be too presumptive nor hasty when you say "too".

Also, pull yourself together, man. You're an emotional, neurotic trainwreck of a human being. Toughen up - as just because you can crush skulls like the big burly ape you are that don't make you a genuine hard-ass, Posey.

(Actually I DO love you TOO as I love also to kid....I'm actually crying right now too)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Re: Why doesn't grape soda hold its carbonation as long? - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

"Candygram for Mongo"