CDIH
To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE (/showthread.php?tid=12784)

To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

SOOOO (<<<j/k as I will make this "lesson/gift/apology" easily understandable)...

Actually, all this crazy awesomeness has got me to thinking about a claim I made at some point (I paraphrase):

"Never in 6-7 years have I physically threatened someone."

This is false. I realize this now (because I remember EVERYTHING) and I feel shame. It started when I did, early in my "career" on messageboards. My first experiences online were not long before I joined OA.com. Before that I (regular & "normal" surfing aside) I went into chatrooms. In chatrooms, 99.999% of the chatters are retarded nitwits.

This is important because when I joined OA.com and proceeded to be a cocksucker, here's this prick that doesn't seem so much a retarded nitwit. He was called OAAWITE and if he wanted...his posts could knock-in teeth. So I get hit once or twice and am (admittedly) stunned and dazed. After, I think I might have said something like the following out of line thing:

"I will punch you"

This is not how a gentleman behaves. This is a physical threat. As I was saying, he's a bright guy or at least, he's not a reatrded nitwit. He perhaps laughed it off, not paying any mind, not noticing (as he notices nothing and no one as he will tell you repeatedly btw), or whatever the case, and just proceeds to keep "swinging" for the mollars or whatevers left.

sink: I want you to pay attention especially to this part. This is how you can in part improve yourself and better "wear" & be better suited to the fantastic lifestyle, career, & other good fortunes you love to boast & brag about:

OAAWITE: Though you were too stupid to recognize and exploit my very wrong and out of line physical threat (or threats...the guy was good I admit and got me a riled once or twice ...even despite his recent mediocrity)....I apologize and assure you it won't happen again - thouygh you hardly even try anymore.

That's it and before you say I am "stalking" someone or "obsessed" (you retard), let me just tell you that yes that's right. I am stalking him and in fact I am in his closet right now sniffing his Armani suits and masterbating. Good call.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

Apology #2 to "everyone" this time:

I had to edit the shit out that first post after I submitted so maybe it's more clear now. If "everyone" (ie maybe the 1 "guest" that was logged in...if that) and unfortunatley clicked and read the various parts that seemed babble, try again as I think I fixed it up.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - Goatweed - 12-04-2007

np

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

I wanted to add this post here, so not to leave out the other two trolling, confused Stooges: OKh & Helmet.

You both have only one chance regarding being a "Man":

Suicide and the existence of reincarnation

But maybe holding out and leaving "the inevitable" to the future & any serious turn of misfortune (maybe in the form of a run-away bus) or natures' causes will be somwhat tolerable & worth it. It might allow you the chance to indulge any earthy pleasure(s) - if you can still feel & appreciate such things - and not the crazy & VERY slim chance that such supernatural nonsense is real.

I hate to tell good people bad news. Therefore, you can probably imagine how much I enjoyed that.

Have fun, dopes.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - Galt - 12-04-2007

now kiss my ring.

Yeah sure. Come on over.

Here's directions: Follow the ok/helmet highway & maybe we'll meet in another life.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

YMB Flashback - Very Fitting

Some dope: "blah blah blah"

OAAWITE: "You're a terrible son."

Dope: "My mother is dying of cancer, you asshole!"

Alkey: "Why did you have to go there OAAWITE? What's wrong with you?"

DIG: "Yeah, why are you killing his mother with cancer, jerkoff?"

OAAWITE: "???"

DIG: " Murderer"

Dope: " YOU 'RE KILLING MY MOTHER!@#(*&"

Alkey: "Fuck me...Why you gotta kill people on my board?"

DIG: "Murderer"

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - Black Lazerus - 12-05-2007

what type of gay ass post is this.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

It's a white thing. You couldn't understand it even if I wanted to try to explain it to you.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - GonzoStyle - 12-05-2007

I had to check the date on the thread after reading the original post. Of course by "reading it" I mean look at the first 3 words of the sentence and then just assume the rest is brilliant, cause DIG wrote it.

GonzoStyle Wrote:I had to check the date on the post after reading the original post. Of course by "reading it" I mean look at the first 3 words of the sentence and then just assume the rest is brilliant, cause DIG wrote it.

I'm glad you finally weighed in and rationally at that. I already sacrificed an old friend because of this but the thought of losing you...well that would be crushing ...but might have really kicked this whole thing up a notch or a few but still....I'm pleased you're still sane.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - GonzoStyle - 12-06-2007

You are the world to me, outer space exists only because the earth wasn't big enough for the both of you.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - Galt - 12-06-2007

Moreso than reading all of OAAWITE's posts on OA.com, everyone should read every word written by "The Man" on YMB.

Awesome.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - GonzoStyle - 12-06-2007

The Man's contribution to board history was a stunning achievement by any measure.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - Galt - 12-06-2007

if only Fatty McUglywife hadn't deleted the "Galt's The Man" account from BoredPlanet, the word could have seen even more glory.

It was amazing.

I'm sure Fatty McUgly is an awesome jab at someone but I am kinda lost on who said person is/was.

are there so many with mod power at that site who fit the profile, that saying they are fat and have an ugly wife doesn't narrow down the list enough?

that and the fact it means so little to me that I don't accomodate space in my brain for such information.

Re: To sink: How to be a Man - An overdue apology to OAAWITE - diceisgod - 12-06-2007

Galt Wrote:are there so many with mod power at that site who fit the profile, that saying they are fat and have an ugly wife doesn't narrow down the list enough?

I don't know who you refer either but I think that since the Canadian cockteaser left them, they are much less nuerotic and delirious from their then-madly coursing testosterone and unrequited lusts.

But I can tell you this regarding that .NET place, there is only one with such power that I know of who fits the profile of totally fucking up their life after retirement because they aren't worth a dingleberry when they aren't drawing a paycheck and are home 24/7 - as their wife & kids can attest (<<<I guess here I admit...but I'm rather good at that). However, I bet in a few years this now-lonely mod may have some company with common ground that he can then post with and commiserate - if not a fellow mod but that might change by that point as he fits their qualification: ineptness.

And if the above seems confusing & "crazy" & "babbling" to anyone, then you're lucky because I don't mean you - as far as I know. But believe me, THEY know who I mean and what I'm saying.