CDIH
Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Some people collect stamps and talk shit (/showthread.php?tid=12785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

"But ignorance, stupidy, & jealousy can't hold back greatness & those that dare." - DIG (btw this is the last "3rd person view" in this post)

Messageboard cocksuckery ain't the only thing on the resume/hobby list. I fuck people - not like in the case of the following (as you will see & I wish...bigtime) - and it's a damn sight more interesting than other, more common, upside-down-airplane-Brewsters-Millions, mind-numbing time killers.

Further, I do this because I am insane, a loser and not as good as most people (and barely above a Mexican). But I will "bare my ass" here and "catalog" conquests, failures, flops, & the misc.

Lastly, if "don't understand" is a common outcome of reading one of my posts, maybe just save it and yourself some time. I'll tell you right now this first one is so densely written and replete with "self-contained" references/call-backs , movie refs, etc (ie things & tools that really good writers use) so prepare to think a bit maybe or FUCKK OFF COCKSUCKER!

(Ps. The second email has some major spelling/grammar f-ups but it don't take much effort to resolve what it all means - as the webmaster, who you will learn about, didn't have any trouble nor should you if you have a brain that's worth a dumpling.)

[Image: webshite1.jpg]

[Image: webshite.jpg]

[Image: http-4-0-3-D-I-G-vic-tory-HA.jpg]

If this link works at some point...FUCK...but oh well.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Goatweed - 12-04-2007

is that the same Chloe who often takes fists up the cunt as much as she takes cocks? If so, she's one of my faves, she fucks like an animal.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-04-2007

Chloe (Nicole - last name not used in her recent stuff) - Skinny, small tits, raspy voice, light red long hair, and yes she does despicable shit often. I saw her do this "firemen's carry" fisting scene once and it broke my heart.

But that's what ex-80's hairband groupies & ex-mainline coke addicts do....They might even regress but what they DON'T do is pass off shit websites. I always wanted to fuck her (and still do...real bad) but I'll porbably have to settle for this and that's much more than most can say.

I'm with you, she has that strung out look but in a real sexy way, not disgusting way. She pops up in a lot of those Skinemax movies too.

Not to burst your bubble but a lot of these sites are never run by the actresses at all.

GW - If you don't realize by now that I have no "bubbles" then I think I will just start hating you like all these other assholes.

I'm used to it, do as you must.

There's nothing to "do". Just gimme a lil credit please as I'm not your e-pal or real-pal 'sink' and further I even extend you the courtesy of not telling you how much money I make and how great I think I am and be totally dead serious & a real cocksucker all at once and forever.

Deal?

"Are youuu my paaaal?"

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Goatweed - 12-05-2007

see you had me at the start of the thread, and then you completely lose me. All I said was I think she's great to watch but I guarantee you she doesn't have a thing to do with that site outside of having her name & pics on it.

your obsession with sink & friends is really fuckin' you up.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

When it comes to getting, following along with, and appreciating the humor of the "running gag" you wouldn't even get a bronze medal...in the Special Olympics.

Anyway, I shall refrain from addressing you henceforth as I'd rather not burn my last bridge here....but let me know if you ever sell this joint back or turn control back over to "X" or whatever...as I shall thereafter tell you what I REALLY think of you.

Take care!

feel free to speak your mind, what am I gonna do, ban you? I don't think we've banned anyone from here in years, if ever.

regardless, you're the one talking crazy. Tell Chloe her biggest fan says hi!

I'd rather leave you in the dark as I am regarding your thoughts. I will speak my mind, but first try the following:

- Look at ANY thread, post, series of threads, or whatever you can handle
- Rip that shit apart as needed
- Formunlate your "crazy" case against me
- Demonstrate and present here.
- PROVIDE EVIDENCE
- PROVIDE FACTS

If I am proved to be WAY out of line and "crazy" I will man-up and take the manly step.

If you find your case ain't shaping up for shit, you do the same.

Thus far your assessments, statements, and generalizations regarding this matter are lazy, lame, and pissing me right the fuck off.

Put up something substantial to prove me "crazy" or ignore me & shut your face.

That's my challenge: PROVE IT

Also, your success is the price of me wasting anymore time & giving you the benefit of opening my mind up to you - as you don't know shit from shinola anyway.

3...2...1...Begin...

Oh by the way & if you could, please do whatever you might do here.

I now regroup & refocus my "catalog" here from hijacking witless admins and even politely react to their relatively scarce topic-related fluff & vapidness:

Yes Chloe is great! blah blah blah I like her too! blah blah blah You too huh? blah blah blah Yeah so f-ing what? blah blah Say hi huh? blah blah blah Hi Chloe! blah blash blah blah Happy? blah blah....ok that should do it....next case.

um...maybe I'll just point & laugh at you like everyone else is doing because I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm really not caring anymore. If you feel you've been e-persecuted, feel free to take it up with the King of the Internet or whatever.

let us all know when Chloe sends you your user & pass.

Exactly. Welcome to CopOut City. Population: many (including you)

If the Philadelphia Museum of Arts was actually a museum of morons, your display of idiocy per this matter would still overwelmingly outshine it.

This is an open challenge by the way & not just this schmuck. I submit that I have done nothing inappropriate...perhaps I embellished & was purposely dense in my explainations. However, look close, "Follow the Logic" and deciphr any mysteries not clear to you.

If you succeed: I'll publically & sincerely apologize, proclaim you king, and then go down on you...again, that is if you can say with 100% Vinny ball certainty that I was completely out of line at any stage of this wonderfulness....from FBA to .NET to now...or even go back 3 months or a year if you like & think it would help.

Other than this challenge I am done with it. I have long since and many times tried to leave it behind. Bring it up and rehash outside my parameters, I turn on "psycho" mode again and play along and further upset and worry the MORONS. Other than that, I suggest we go about the usual....and ignore this place. And to those that barely come here to begin with if only now to see some shit...beat it as you're not missed or welcomed...by me anyway, but that don't matter really but I love to be bossy especially when it's not my place. You dig?

And finally now as for you my ex-pal...

You took your hammer pic and dropped it on your foot so...

"Now I gotta turn my back on you."

[Image: digrulescdih.jpg]

there was a challenge? all I did was agree with you.

Welcome to Moronville, population one (you)

has she sent you your login information yet? Tell her to snail-mail it, along with a signed 8x10 of her getting a forearm up her cunt.

[Image: digrulescdih.jpg]

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-05-2007

:lol:

Words words words.

So dig doesnt get upset.

his problem is he uses too many words & doesn't make any sense.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-05-2007

My recent increased interactions with dig have vastly improved my dig speak.

Sure I have problems. But they don't include: being wrong about what these problems really are, not understanding fucking plain (though dense) English, and being a lazy dope w/ no clue.