CDIH
Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Some people collect stamps and talk shit (/showthread.php?tid=12785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Goatweed - 12-05-2007

BLAH BLAH BLAH WORDYNESS THAT DOES NOTHING BUT COMPLICATE A SIMPLE DISCUSSION BLAH BLAH BLAH SINK & HIS PALS PISSED ME OFF BLAH BLAH BLAH LET ME SUBPOENA THE INTERNET BLAH BLAH BLAH

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

OK....Now THAT was clever. But still...

[Image: digrulescdih.jpg]

you should use LOLCAT pics, they really drive home points better and are a lot cuter than Andrew.

Maybe a David vs. Goliath pic, if such exist where David has no slingshot or pebble and is just futilily trying to bite Goliaths ankles while Goliath laughs heartily.

sorry if I'm 6'2" and you're 5'1", I had nothing to do with either circumstance.

I measure success by one's ability to work up the famous & previously always & ever-docile & happy-go-lucky Goatweed into a childish frenzy and how extreme that frenzy is. This is indeed a grand success & even beyond my wildest dreams.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-05-2007

Ive noticed that there has been a decidedly edgier tone to goaty this CDIH trip.

He's justified "in his mind" to be snippy with me. I understand this and have tried to let him off the hook many times...even many of the other jerkoffs too, I've joked and lightened things up, etc...BUT 'pride' is a bitch and also completely awesome as far as I see it.

Also, the only reason I am so brutal with GW is that I went out of my f'n way to explain myself in PM. The 3 messages you see in another thread are not all. I was very explicit and tried to put his mind at ease. Meanwhile, you see the outcome: first, I was accusing people of accusing me of hacking and second, I was saying that someone form .NET actually and truly came knocking for me & I was going to go libel on .NET.

So, no more Mr Niceguy. Fuck that. Now he pays & has earned my unyielding contempt. He is a zero to me. I shall not ever acknowledge nor post sweet jovial nothings to him. He is Jack II to me except that I respect Jack becasue he knows that if he tries to interact in here and figure shit out, he'd have a meltdown. So he does what he does best (& what we all appreciate greatly): code and unkeep his ass off. I hope GW can find an equally useful purpose (well...I mean other than that whole PAY for EVERYTHING thing...)

Gotcha

Well it's two againt many and given your heritage, I'd say I'm fucked. BUT...I won't say that becasue I'm still me as you may be "fucked" but who gives a pooh about that? It's all about ME and my impending irrational libelous accusations.

Who said anything about "we" white man?

Good move. I offer you muskets & gunpowder and you spit shit at me. That worked well last time.

Sorry, Im very independent.

You also apologize and explain yourself. GOOD LUCK, TONTO

I SAID LOVE ME DAMN IT!!

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-06-2007

If I had any influence, I'd put your mug on a stamp...just to fuck over stamp collectors.

See what I did there?

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-06-2007

No?

Don't try to figure it out. Just assume it's "crazy" talk.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-06-2007

That one missed its mark. Maybe next time.

mug = face....^the rest^ is per the ^above^ THREAD TITLE

Last time I explain EVER.

If still lost...best not to tell me prolly.