CDIH
Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Some people collect stamps and talk shit (/showthread.php?tid=12785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-06-2007

This stopped being about that long ago.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-06-2007

Don't mean the light can't turn green. Watch this...abraca-fuckin-dabra...

A while back I tried to get a gig writing for ufc.com ("tried" is a relative term and in this case it's right next to KOOKOO..but anyway). I sent a quick note through their webform on their site (like I did to get the free VOD/review gig...I quit that btw as their site drives IE7 into fits...try AEBN...or something close to that but it's awesome even though I need to pay). I also swiped their marketing depts general email (sent..see below) and tried to guess Big DW's (forwarded to him w/ some prefacing).

No repsonses and I consider this a failure. HOWEVER...I think/suspect that their resident writer T. Gerbasi has kicked things up a few notches since (August/September or so). Maybe not though but whatever:

[Image: ginzufc1.jpg]

[Image: ginzufc2.jpg]

BTW I lied...I HATE Sherdog (not their content) and would LOVE to have had the "ULTIMATE" forum to rip them a new asshole and crush their nuts.

This is a shorty & excerpt from Mr. Skin's msgbrd in a thread about this or that...it's long and tiresome (other then my dead-on breaksdowns of how bears shit in the woods, that is)...but whatever. The point is it's Mr. Skins board for their members (ie. Me....ME....that is....Mr. SKIN's.....DERMUS....Buffalo Bill....the largest organ of the human body.....DOCTORS STUDY THIS SHIT, YOU DENSE FUCKER....

So the board...it's for MEmbers...and the following is one of their people who adds the content and me having a quick tit-4-tat:

Quote:Mr. Skin Rep: We try not to determine what other people regard as "sexy" and just get the scenes with the most skin.

Me: I can understand this though perhaps think it a bit wishy washy - no offense. What I mean is, if there is motivation other than "sexy" to see skin then I have no clue what that might be. I doubt you get many dermatologists here who join out of professional interest but I might be wrong.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Goatweed - 12-06-2007

diceisgod Wrote:I measure success by one's ability to work up the famous & previously always & ever-docile & happy-go-lucky Goatweed into a childish frenzy and how extreme that frenzy is. This is indeed a grand success & even beyond my wildest dreams.

corpses in the morgue are more worked up in a frenzy than I am - I'm just confused as to what the hell happened to you.

all good things come to an end, I guess.

Rooner Wrote:Ive noticed that there has been a decidedly edgier tone to goaty this CDIH trip.

FUCK YOU, TONTO!!

diceisgod Wrote:He's justified "in his mind" to be snippy with me. I understand this and have tried to let him off the hook many times...even many of the other jerkoffs too, I've joked and lightened things up, etc...BUT 'pride' is a bitch and also completely awesome as far as I see it.

Also, the only reason I am so brutal with GW is that I went out of my f'n way to explain myself in PM. The 3 messages you see in another thread are not all. I was very explicit and tried to put his mind at ease. Meanwhile, you see the outcome: first, I was accusing people of accusing me of hacking and second, I was saying that someone form .NET actually and truly came knocking for me & I was going to go libel on .NET.

So, no more Mr Niceguy. Fuck that. Now he pays & has earned my unyielding contempt. He is a zero to me. I shall not ever acknowledge nor post sweet jovial nothings to him. He is Jack II to me except that I respect Jack becasue he knows that if he tries to interact in here and figure shit out, he'd have a meltdown. So he does what he does best (& what we all appreciate greatly): code and unkeep his ass off. I hope GW can find an equally useful purpose (well...I mean other than that whole PAY for EVERYTHING thing...)

so you wanted me to actually warn JG that if anyone came to see you, you were really gonna serve him with papers to produce his board for the "incriminating posts" that stated you were going to be paid a visit? Hilarious!

Goatweed Wrote:so you wanted me to actually warn JG that if anyone came to see you, you were really gonna serve him with papers to produce his board for the "incriminating posts" that stated you were going to be paid a visit? Hilarious!

This is another example of what I'm talking about. So I need to step back just a step...

You're either a complete imbeccile OR you are messing with me.

If the latter, I will henceforth call you the greatest poster ever. If not, I'm sorry you are such a dense retard and I am done explaining myself so...

Yes, what you said is EXACTLY what I meant. So chop chop.

Also, I might add that although the two Number 2 guys (GW/OKH) at OA.net are apparently OUT of their friggin minds with irrational, pride-fueled hysterics, some might be a-grumblin' and rallying the "UNDERGROUND" DIG supporters.

Check this interesting blip posted by one of the few mods there I respect and note that it is by itself & quoted as if to make a point pertaining exactly to me and only me and only my situation and that's all that it could possibly be....no mistake about it and if you disagree I'll sue (posted "Yesterday"):

Quote:[[4:04pm]] <@Goatweed> <-- never apologizes, even when Im wrong

Edit: One more quicky and it's a quick GW-DIG back and forth when I used to like him...maybe this was a month ago...I forgot to look at the date. But anyway, this is what we call "Foreshadowing" in the business and "Awesome" in my little corner here where the computer is (actually this is GW telling me CDIH was back online after some issue):

GW: All's well for now

Me: Indeed

(But what I was thinking was...'Indeed'...all's well....FOR NOW....until I sue you all!1)

if you read that thread, you'd see it was a comment made in chat & taken out of context - as is that whole thread.

but in your case, there will be no apology because I'm confused not remorseful.

how's that login problem working out for ya?

Quote:Registered users: diceisgod, Goatweed, Google [Bot]

OH SHIT DIG, IT'S 2 ON 1!!! YOU'RE FUCKED!!!!!!!!

Goatweed Wrote:if you read that thread, you'd see it was a comment made in chat & taken out of context - as is that whole thread.

but in your case, there will be no apology because I'm confused not remorseful.

how's that login problem working out for ya?

Jibberish.

The first statement: I prequalified that issue already so you're throwing that in my face is absurd.

The second statement: You're not confused. You're a dizzy dopey stuttering little prick, spider.

The third statement: Jibberish. Explain. What have I done now? Am I trying to loggon to .NET in secret now, is that it? Through a proxy? Where's this one at? Bolivia? I said I would lurk there to see if anything interesting might happen. Nothing did so I invented stuff. So it's status quo at .NET....Mission accomplished for you....Good job!

Can't we just drop this? I hate you. You hate me. So what and done...

Deal?

you prequalified nothing, as you've been doing all week.

trust me, I'm confused - but I'm done trying to figure it out, I'll just have fun.

login problem referred to your Chloe-site problem, not any proxy-issue or anything.

allrighty then!!!!

Quote:allrighty then!!!!

Deal & over...

But since this here is my last post aimed at you EVER, I will try to enlighten you as to the root of all these (awesome) unpleasantries and demonstrate that I don't EVER fuck up & fail when it comes to msgbrds. I just exploit the f-ups of others but never to the point of "too far"...EVER.

Goatweed Wrote:you prequalified nothing, as you've been doing all week.

Read below quote...as what follows in the rest of THIS paragraph is a bit "heavy and dense"....so maybe just skip on down...but if you dare ---> If you can read the quote below and NOT notice "prequalification" in the form of repetitive sarcasm, then I would surmise that a good 20-35% of the best jokes and elements of humor in general are totally ungraspable to you. They just sail so far over your head that THAT fact right there is so friggin funny in and of itself, I might pee myself.

Bye-bye

Quote:Check this interesting blip posted by one of the few mods there I respect and note that it is by itself & quoted as if to make a point pertaining exactly to me and only me and only my situation and that's all that it could possibly be....no mistake about it and if you disagree I'll sue

[Image: tvasleep.jpg]

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - GonzoStyle - 12-06-2007

Goatweed Wrote:trust me, I'm confused -

what she said

Quote:what she said

It's kinda like catching a new episode of The X-Files half-way through, isn't it?

By the way, I'm still expecting to get a free trial to Chloe's site and I seriously think (and always thought) that I have a chance. I care very much about it and if it doesn't happen (and as it is taking so long) I sit here very anxiously, expectantly, and indignantly.

I swear by all of this above - that is, even after I have plainly demonstrated that I have compelled them to pull the site off-line (it doesn't exist) and in the process had been such an arrogant cocksucker that I think they might shoot me in the face before consider giving me even temporary logon credentials.

So if one were to mock me based on this information (ie me waiting for a free trial or membership), one might call that one of THE MOST monumental backfires in the history of idiocy.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:trust me, I'm confused -

what she said

and then I explained it in great detail.

One thing about "real life" is that there are certain issues and situations that can't be explained accurately & sufficiently & completely using a 2nd grader's vocabulary & 4 word sentences. Given this realize that as one takes the time to explain themself and such situations (in order to avoid confusion & be as clear as possible) to another that they once respected, and then formerly-respected prick dismissively & arrogantly calls it "insanity" & "babble instead of appreciating the efforts AND maybe even taking a sec to try to understand, well that says a lot about said prick, doesn't it? Maybe one might understand why the "explainer" now considers the prick a total douche that can suck his "formerly & never again explaining himself" dick.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Goatweed - 12-07-2007

what's it say?