CDIH
Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Some people collect stamps and talk shit (/showthread.php?tid=12785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - GonzoStyle - 12-10-2007

sink Wrote:You always get fussy around christmas time. Might be time to increase the fiber in your diet.

btw, when am I going to get a new podcast with goat as co-host. It was good stuff, but i want to call in for some q&a with G&G.

I got some off time in a couple weeks, maybe it will be my christmas present to you. If I don't have anything more important to do, like stick a corkscrew into my piss hole.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-10-2007

I'll get you a new corkscrew for Hanukkah since you intend to break yours.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - Rooner - 12-11-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:After the last few ranting posts, all I can think of are the son of sam letters. If this site ends up in the FBI evidence bin, I will be upset!
I cant handle another message board trial.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

Take notes & marvel. For example, if I was you then I would have said something like this:

"I know why Alkey & Silera smear themselves all over the Internet like feces...It's so they have an excuse for being cocky, incredulous & cunty as they 'suprisingly' fight off the endless waves of stalkers & cocksuckers that come to call. Yeah... I understand...You're really wonderful people...I'm the problem here (nevermind these cock pics and all these other pics that I formerly claimed was me but now deny to cover my ass and give this statement some legitimacy)"

So re-railing this again back to my greatness log (<<<there's some kind "shit" joke in there somewhere...beneath me though).

I introduce you to the greatest thread EVER....that wasn't deleted...yet. It started out with a brilliant Craigs ad I placed and then spiraled into Mr. Toad's Wild Ride that got shrunk and put on one of the teacups...ie that spinning, vommitous teacup ride that used to be right across from Mr. Toads (20 years ago...Jesus, I'm old). But if that analogy didn't get you there then: This thread is like finding King Tuts tomb, opening it up, and inside finding the Mona Lisa and Chloe Nicole who gets out nude & whispers to you "fuck me, choke me, & stab me with your cock". OK? Well if not now...you're an idiot...nevermind.

So did I mention this is the Best...Thread... EVER? (ie. "and so far")

Pisshole is such a fun word.

Jokes:

"You're so beautiful & fun...a real pleasure to be around. But still, I'm saddened...as I can only dissect you once"

"What is the best way to teach your girlfriend to squirt? Ask her to pull out a pen and a piece of paper. Then pick her pen up, stab her in the jugular with it, hand the pen back, and tell her to write down what she saw"

Wifey is a squirter.

Wow. What's her ssn?

Like I know anywhere near that much information about her.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-12-2007

[Image: un-DIG-ah-touch-ah-fuc-kin-bahleev-.jpg]

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - diceisgod - 12-14-2007

Note for pic below: 'maybe' = 'YES'

Thus ends the legacy of FTB. I got the "manhood" of probably the biggest piece of shit that I've ever surfed across on a board. So basically he said this:

DIG > sink

Easiest victory EVER I think. Normally I would stay and totally f-up their board but this guy (and probably the rest of them) is a complete lowlife. A total POS. Amazingly hysterical though as here are his e-balls and probably my newest most cherish possession that isn't .COM's:

[Image: DIGthebetter.jpg]

By the way, as I know many from there lurk here (and I'm not counting GW who is cool).

Just to clear things up:

YES, I did call him to "have a go" in REAL life and I have good reasons. I am not kidding when I say the guy is a piece of shit and I would love to (as he put it) "go toe-to-toe". So you got that? sink? SET IT or SHUT IT. You're a pig and I would LOVE to help you test yourself if it means that much. Oh and I know..."I'm just fucking around...you'e a pussy...blah blah blah". Great yeah that's true maybe but I've suckered people for less so what's your point?

So there it is and I repeat YES he (me) did say that. YES, he (me) would in a heartbeat. He's (me's) "crazy" or whatever. BUT those that know me and respect me, know that I don't throw such words around for no reason. So if you don't know that, then maybe just keep clear of this whole beautifully ugly affair and I apologize in advance for the (moreso than usually anyway) ugly and uncivil scene.

sink - You're scum and I will gladly help you solve any issue you have with me...most gladly. And I'm sure will go "Oh my god he broke character and he's lost it!" Trust me, I haven't laughed this hard or had more fun for a while now. But you make your own call, as I'm only concerned with those that matter and those that matter don't even have to have this explained to them.

Re: Some people collect stamps and talk shit - sink - 12-14-2007

The sig change made you cry again huh?

Let me know when I can get a copy of your messageboard code of ethics, can't wait to learn.

Thanks for dancing lil joe.

sink Wrote:The sig change made you cry again huh?

Let me know when I can get a copy of your messageboard code of ethics, can't wait to learn.

Thanks for dancing lil joe.

Bark bark bark. Come test yourself pig. Sigs got nothing to do with it. I'll tell you "toe-to-toe". Otherwise, go boast how great you think you are. I got the evidence though. You only have one chance now to make a valid case and get to 1-1 so try to cash that in or just fuck off.

Ahh, we got you to quit.

What happen to the DOOM, gloom, posters hating posters, admins hating admins, you bringing the place down talk?

You are like diab, a quitter.

[Image: LIL-JOE-Poster.jpg]

You're a lowlife and I don't waste my time with places run (in part - give the benefit of the doubt) by lowlifes. Say and think what you want. I outposted you, I outwitted you, and if you want we can see what other out-ed's we might be able to sort out. If you keep harranging me enough though now I'm gone, then I'LL be the one that sets the date like it or not..."WHOA...HE'S LOST HIS MIND!1 THIS IS GREAT!1 DIG IS COLLAPSIMNG!1"...Yeah right?

Like I said, I trust my judgement as do some others and they are the ones that matter. Those you consort (except GW - unless he's against me on this -- Edit: However I am not throwing him in the middle of this as apathy is the most sane option anyways...but just sayin' to avoid any issue & preserve the recent treaty until at least the friggin ink dries) will be and can be forever jopyfully misinformed. You stalk me here or otherwise then be ready. I ain't what you think. I ain't a superbadass but I ain't the Internet bitchy boy here for your pleasure. I am and will be something you might have to deal with if you keep going on like this, dickface.

So that said I encourage you to ignore all of that and continually harrass me. Take it as far as possible. Please.

diceisgod Wrote:You're a lowlife and I don't waste my time with places run (in part - give the benefit of the doubt) by lowlifes. Say and think what you want. I outposted you, I outwitted you, and if you want we can see what other out-ed's we might be able to sort out. If you keep harranging me enough though now I'm gone, then I'LL be the one that sets the date like it or not..."WHOA...HE'S LOST HIS MIND!1 THIS IS GREAT!1 DIG IS COLLAPSIMNG!1"...Yeah right?

Like I said, I trust my judgement as do some others and they are the ones that matter. Those you consort (except GW - unless he's against me on this) will be and can be forever jopyfully misinformed. You stalk me here or otherwise then be ready. I ain't what you think. I ain't a superbadass but I ain't the Internet bitchy boy here for your pleasure. I am and will be something you might have to deal with if you keep going on like this, dickface.

So that said I encourage you to ignore all of that and continually harrass me. Take it as far as possible. Please.

You are so adorable when angry

Yep. Just keep going and going and going. Awesome.

My e-feelings are getting hurt and scared by the fierce lil joe from philly.