CDIH
I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. (/showthread.php?tid=12790)

I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-07-2007

Then... if you are the first to guess, find, and state it here, I will praise you. Once I do say "go" I will also give a hint that will not make this contest seem completely impossible, insane, and absurd any longer....ie as it sounds right now with all these vagueries being tossed around (as I am known to do...from time to time...with much relish...I might add....but I digress...)

If I fail in implementing this delicious idea, I will own-up and tell you what I had in mind as there is no shame ever whenever I am concerned, whereever I am concerned, & as far as I am concerned.

Stay tuned and btw even the lurkers or "guests" can play along if not post it here and show themselves instead of being pussies.

Later

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - Galt - 12-07-2007

I bet it won't be as engaging as Bloody Anus' contest.

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-07-2007

No grandeous claims here. In fact, I will tell you right now that it's completely absurd and meaningless.

So now, let's let the tension build and wait. No let-downs are possible now. No 3rd-party standards nor expections will be met.

Build-up time.....

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - The Jays - 12-07-2007

Podcasts have already been tried .

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - sink - 12-07-2007

Gonzo is not into ass to mouth, seriously.

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-07-2007

The Jays Wrote:Podcasts have already been tried .

Before the "Led" version there were other less-than-smart & also less musical ideas. I'm not a dope as I learn from history and tailor my future plans & schemes to take into account & circumvent the potential problems brought about or caused or thrust upon or whatever by the bunglings of my "lacking-foresight" predecessors.

(I know....blah blah blah what;s that mean?? blah blah blah he's a f'n nut! blah blah blah)

Short answer: Not a podcast

Now...back to the....tension building............

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-08-2007

"GO!"

Hint: Some boardware has the feature such that when you change your sig, your sig changes in even previous posts. This board (CDIH) and it's s/w has such a feature. Another board's does too.

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-08-2007

But actually, the "credit" of this should go to Photobucket and their "hard & fast" conventions for uploading & organizing photos. What I mean is no "unique identifyers" exist. This implies that you can swap a pic directly just by calling it the same thing as another you wish to swap it for - and of course renaming or deleting the other "swapee" beforehand.

See what I mean? Delicious!

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - Goatweed - 12-09-2007

my ban hammer is much larger than that.

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-09-2007

*Picture is not intended to depict scale

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - The Jays - 12-16-2007

Dearest DIG,

How goes the plan? Will it go into youtube form? Will we be able to milk this plan for all its worth and attract all sorts of weirdos and creeps from all over the internet, itching to see the storm you have caused?

Love,

The Jays

Re: I have a delicious idea & I will tell you when implemented. - diceisgod - 12-16-2007

The Jays Wrote:Dearest DIG,

How goes the plan? Will it go into youtube form? Will we be able to milk this plan for all its worth and attract all sorts of weirdos and creeps from all over the internet, itching to see the storm you have caused?

Love,

The Jays

Dear Fan,

The plan was implemented looong ago. Good Morning! Also, the Youtube gag was already played out by Hedcold....looong ago. Moreover, if you haven't got enough weirdo milk by now nor an umbrella for this many-day-old-storm then...Welcome to CDIH! Glad you could stop by and grace us with your presense!

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
D