CDIH
Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 (/showthread.php?tid=12792)

Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - diceisgod - 12-09-2007

This two-topic thread will save you a click or two and also save you "dual-dullery" in reaching the state of apathy and/or boredom. Thjis way you can breeze through both topics and summarily dismiss and henceforth ignore, all in one shot. It;s the holidays and I wanted to do at least one good deed.

1) Cops (Traffic cruisng cops) OBVIOUSLY have numbers to meet before the end of the year. So it;s early Sunday afternoon, not a fucking soul on the roads (relatively), I cruise down a side street that couldn't be more out of the way of the regular traffic flow. I trun down this barren residential strret, look up half-attentively, see the Stop sign. make a half-hearted "stop" (ie slow down tenough to make the car jerk just slightly to attempt to give the illusion of stopping), and keep moving not thinking twice about it.

Being the blind, dizzy fuck that I am, there sits unbeknownst to me a fat little grey-haired asswipe cop sitting in his cruiser RIGHT THERE parked on the fucking cross-street. Sirens blare, I pull right over. I stash my dope in crumpled up taco wrapper just incase those dozen or so jury duty summons that I've tossed have finally caught up with me when he runs my name in his little system thingie (no warrants yet...thank god), and I sit & wait for the typical & usual 20 fucking minutes for my grand prize: the $117 ticket for "running" a stop sign on what might have been the most desolate road in America at that particular time. MOTH-ER-FUC-KER. So there is one piece of shit cop that's another step closer to meeting his year-end quota, so he'll be free to fuck off for the the first 10-11 months of 2008 and then again set his little traps next year. That CUNT.

2) Commedore 64 - Coolest thing I ever owned when a kid. The article I linked brought on the nostalgia (I didn't read a fucking word...only care about ME and couldn't give a fuck about their bullshit...somebody might though). One game I loved was called Karataka (sp?). It was a kung fu game (durr) where your karate man basically walk to the right, bad guys come, you kick ass as need be, they get tougher as things go along until finally THE bad guy. Then you go get the princess and you win. This last issue was the issue that had me FUMING as I had beat the game at least 4-5 times after playing over and over and over...But I would "approach" the Princess and BOOM...Kicks me in the teeth and dead inbstantly, game over. MOTH-ER-FUC-KER.

The key was the following. There were two modes of "approaching" or moving in general: 1) The side-ways, side-step "kung fu creep-up on a muthafucka real slow" move. 2) The "do a goofy joystick twist and turn manuver to straighten karate man up and then make him run" move. You creep on the Princesss... she whoops your ass-cess. You need to run at the cunt and THEN you fall imnto her waiting arms and THEN the day is saved. Great game even though it made me crazy for a bit there.

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - GonzoStyle - 12-10-2007

i want your life

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - diceisgod - 12-10-2007

Lateral movement is not upward movement. I'm a piece of shit too so if you found a magic genie lamp tomorrow, you wouldn't be doing yourself any favors and would have effectively fucked up one of your wishes (but probably shorty thereafter get crushed in a DVD avalanche while butt slamming a 10 y/o Philapino...so no matter).

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - GonzoStyle - 12-11-2007

did you just call me a piece of shit?

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

Don't take it personal. Take it to heart.

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - GonzoStyle - 12-11-2007

so you're saying i'm heartless to boot?

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

Self assessment is tough but the first step toward reaching the better self....or better world if you can't cope, go bonkers, and jump off something.

bonkers is a fun word!

Sorry. I forgot where I was posting. I'll start being be dull again. No need to shout.

you be dull, pish posh!

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - Rooner - 12-11-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:bonkers is a fun word!
PISSHOLE!

Did you like how I just snapped my fiingers and paused the fun just like that? Just...silence. Neat, right?

So now I go away and "the fun ball" is coming with me. You guys can sit there now and stare at each other like mutes and wonder if your dick is bigger than the other guys.

Have fun, dullards!

a black girl told me yesterday that the whole black guys have bigger dicks thing was not true.

Re: Two Topics, One Thread: 1) Cop '07 Quotas 2) Commodore 64 - Rooner - 12-11-2007

Im willing to throw mine out there to be judged.

Chromosomal confidence...pfft.

If weird scarred-up left ring-fingers got girls wet, I'd have slip n' slide-like access EVERYWHERE I needed to go.