CDIH
Hey Rooner - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey Rooner (/showthread.php?tid=12794)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hey Rooner - diceisgod - 12-11-2007

Good Answer

Happy Birthday!

So is your ego & desperate need for attention sufficently assuaged now or should I compose a poem as well?

Re: Hey Rooner - Rooner - 12-11-2007

Youre under the silly impression that there is some kind of end to my need for attention. Silly DIGGY.

Can I get a haiku?

Re: Hey Rooner - diceisgod - 12-12-2007

I forget the correct syllable breakdown but how's this:

Rooner Rooner fo fooner
Banana nana no nooner
Fe fy fo fooner.....
Rooner

Re: Hey Rooner - Rooner - 12-12-2007

Almost perfect, one less syllable in the second line.

It ain't hiaku...it's hiawatha. That extra syllable's supposed to be there.

Well then give me my motherfuckin haiku too.

I'll wait for all the other people who go out of their way to trade posts with you to come & take care of that....

Yeah...right...so be content and grateful cause that's IT for you as far as this side of the fence is concerned, Mr. Personality.

I was just being greedy, youve already given so much. Youre a good man Diggy Brown.

Greed is good. Not me.

Re: Hey Rooner - drusilla - 12-12-2007

yeah you too

That seemed a bit "cold".

Does she hate you too?

Lets just say I dont think Ill be getting Christmas cards from any CDIH regulars. Gonzo is the only one that cares to acknowledge my existence. Goat gets wishy washy on me. Everyone else doesnt recognize my existence.

I will keep you entertained and therefore HERE just to fuck wit'em or chase their ass off.

Me and you, chum. Friends for life.

"Cmon...cannonball it....Cannonball!"

Lead the way Kemo Sabe.

Anybody else on your board everybody here hates?

If so, shoot them a PM and ask them to prep their old CDIH credentials or (re)register. This place is gonna be Asshole Central when I'm through with it.

Re: Hey Rooner - funsnapsdyno - 12-12-2007

I'm trying to change my (finger-down-my-throat-nice) image but... hbd from me too

Re: Hey Rooner - diceisgod - 12-13-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:I'm trying to change my (finger-down-my-throat-nice) image but... hbd from me too

I thought about this and now I am obliged to make a b-day thread for you too. That is if it won't be too painful for you I mean...we could just pretend it's not there and you're not ancient...just let me know.

But good post though...can't wait til you and chief tear each other apart for no good reason.

Re: Hey Rooner - Rooner - 12-17-2007

I finally made it to DIGs sig. Im going places bitches.

Re: Hey Rooner - funsnapsdyno - 12-17-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:I'm trying to change my (finger-down-my-throat-nice) image but... hbd from me too

I thought about this and now I am obliged to make a b-day thread for you too. That is if it won't be too painful for you I mean...we could just pretend it's not there and you're not ancient...just let me know.

But good post though...can't wait til you and chief tear each other apart for no good reason.

but i'm not ancient.. whatever.

Re: Hey Rooner - diceisgod - 12-17-2007

Don't kill the bit.