CDIH
Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out (/showthread.php?tid=12795)

Pages: 1 2

Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Bloody Anus - 12-12-2007

of this here cereal bag here. (I threw away the box)

Did you know that Trix are now just fruit-flavored frosted corn puffs again? They just look like painted Cocoa Puffs. Or Kix. Or Reese's Puffs. The Trix I remember were shaped like the fruit they so artificially represented. That's what made Trix so much fun. It wasn't just boring, albeit colorful, balls of cereal. It was different. They were lively. They had personality. When I looked into a bag of old Trix I saw a cereal that was trying. Now when I look into the bag, all I see is this staring back at me:

[Image: trix.jpg]

Dull, lifeless, emotionless little puffs of corn. They all look exactly the same but for the colors. Nothing exciting about this. The old Trix got you ready and excited for the grueling, disgusting day ahead of you. This new Trix just stares back at you and says, "yeah, so? Eat me. Don't eat me. Fuck if I care. Loser."

Anyway, that picture ought to give you your first hint. The winner will receive the crushed remains of these 5 pieces of Trix wrapped in page 18 of The Value of Helping: The Story of Harriet Tubman, shown here:

[Image: tubman.jpg]

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Galt - 12-12-2007

This is the Caddyshack II of thread sequels.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Goatweed - 12-12-2007

I thought Trix were always the balls and every so often they'd add in some fruit-shaped pieces as a gimmick to sell more or something.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-12-2007

Caddyshack II?

Hell....this is straight "idea theft".

Where are the Fruit Loops, fruit loop?

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Bloody Anus - 12-12-2007

I don't have any froot loops.

Here's a hint that should be right up your alley:

red

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-12-2007

"Poster of the Year 2007"

There's your "new" status^

(if anyone logs in that can actually change a status)

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Goatweed - 12-13-2007

I'll let the Google[Bot] handle it.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-13-2007

Of course. The strain of even considering the matter must have taxed you to brink of exhaustion.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Goatweed - 12-13-2007

between that & watching your fall from grace on FTB, I'm pretty much wiped out.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-13-2007

You also watched the Wizard of Oz and throughout you kept hoping to find out the score of the Yankees game...just kept watching Toto and company...desperately confused and wondering....when the fuck would they finally flash that box score....and did the Yankees get new uniforms or something?

You're a twit. Breathing makes you dizzy.

I did? ok, if you say so. The season ended weeks ago, but ok!

If everybody smarter than you were locked up as "crazy" people, three things would happen:

1) Western Civilization would fall
2) Shit-throwing monkeys would take over
3) All the free people like you and worse would be their pets

So=....this demonstrates that it's probably best to either respect your betters or just shut the hell up.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Goatweed - 12-14-2007

point out these "betters" to me & I'll consider it.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-14-2007

I'll take option B if you will. We can avoid all these other "mind-bending difficulties" and take them right off the plate.

Your move.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Goatweed - 12-14-2007

there are no options, and youre no better than anyone else here, including myself.

you should take that ban hammer you've forged & knock some sense into your e-head.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-14-2007

Quote:there are no options, and youre no better than anyone else here, including myself.

Thank god you're done fucking with me. I would have thought you to TRULY be insane to think that up there...Silly me!

:lol:

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - diceisgod - 12-17-2007

Goatweed Wrote::lol:

Sorry to test your faith again so soon btw. "Occupational hazzards" have their drawbacks and are not all INCREDIBLE INTERNET AWESOMENESS....mostly though. That said:

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. Stand on me."

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - GonzoStyle - 12-18-2007

DIg Vs. Goat has all the excitement of a Dolph Lundgren marathon.

Re: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out - Rooner - 12-18-2007

I must break you.