CDIH
Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed (/showthread.php?tid=12798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-18-2007

Remember my "blind" guess of my DIG impersonator?

Well...I think I'm not called the "Poster Formerly Known as the Greatest or Something" for no reason at all.

I now think it's appropriate to reveal this "guess" with no harm or disrespect. I still say I might be wrong about that BUT I now KNOW this guy is an absolute ACE.

I introduce to you: melvinlizard the Genius, MY "People", my homie, my man!

(That don't mean we're gonna take long showers together though, shitface....register here and don't "guest-it" anymore like some lowlife POS...you're "my guest" now...but don't fuck up....and also forget all that up there if I'm wrong).

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-19-2007

AppenDIG's: Background & "What the Fuck is Going On?" Explained

- "I came here to kickass and chew bubble gum...."

- "Now, l have done nothing to hurt these people. But they're angered at me. So what do they do? Doctor up some income tax, for which they got no case, to annoy me. To speak to me like men? No. To harass...a peaceful man. l pray to God that if l ever have a grievance, I would have just a little more self respect."

- "Joker here. Now you fellas have said some pretty mean things. Some of which were true, under that fiend Boss Grissom. He was a thief, and a terrorist. On the other hand he had a tremendous singing voice. He's dead now, and he's left me in charge. Now, I can be theatrical, and maybe even a little rough - but one thing I am not, is a *killer*. I am an artist. I *love* a good party. So, truce. Commence au festival!"

- "We left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves...pronto...we'll just be bogus too."

The Plot: WTF? Who cares? Why am I here? Hey, stop pushing my mug against my monitor....No want! It sux! WAH!

I post elsewhere, I get trolled, and I fucking quit. I post else-elsewhere, I get trolled, and I fucking quit. I come "home", I get followed, & I get a PM'd from a "travelling troll"

This troll is also (ironically & comically) an admin on elsewhere board. How lovely! I assist him in sorting out his ignorances, his ham-handed misunderstanding & his subsequent hastily and unprofessionally put-forth LIES & misinformation. The falsehood was: I was "trolling" his board in "secret" through an Australian proxy that resolved back to my area and had an IP "close" to my own....(This turns out to be BA "close" by the way....totally absurd, lazy, & retarded judgement & decision making by this trolling Admin idiot).

So I help him sort it out and help him add 2+2. I forgive, I forget (ie. the priorly uttered & "misunderstood-by-me" threats, the relentless harrassment, the hostility, the "ganging-up-on", etc), and I forge the now infamous: FRESH FUCKIN START. I return elsewhere, I again post elsewhere, I again get trolled (threatened, relentlessly followed & harrassed, etc), and I fucking quit.

I tell troll that I ain't the court jester and I find him & his complete disregard of our former agreements (my assistance) through PM makes me think he's pretty much a POS and a lowlife. I further tell him what my preferred interactions with POS's and lowlifes are... especially when they throw around hasty, hostile, and inappropriate words at me....Internet or not...over & over & over...

I come "home", I am followed, I am trolled, I reiterate my "POS" policy, and I am NOT fucking quitting or getting "run-off" from here by some PIG. I state very clearly that if trolled here & etc, I WILL follow through where others are too cowardly to... except when it comes to "talking about it" or actually "posting & harrassing & PMing & trolling & etc" about it. I make a pact with the troll: I shut up. You shut up. DONE.

I return else-elsewhere. I post and make a very fair request and offer. The "offeree" takes the cowardly path (big surprise, Omar!) - BUT to his credit he did NOT take the POS path. I honor the coward's choice (if not the coward) & fulfill my end. I fucking quit. DONE.

I return home, I LURK else-elsewhere (not part of the offer, never said that I wouldn't), I see my previous troll pact is broken, I see the ink wasn't even dry, I see I am an "insane PM'er" and had a "meltdown v2", blah blah blah....more POS pussy talk. So....

Voila! Here is the outcome, the thread right here. Further, you are almost at the end of the tale.

TBC - three more entries below and the last two will be combined (This is too much fun to end so soon!)

The Players:
The Spoils:
-THE END-

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Goatweed - 12-19-2007

so wait, you're also Melvinlizard?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-19-2007

Yes and Rooner is also TrevorTrouserSnake.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Goatweed - 12-19-2007

I've come close to swinging the ban-hammer on him a few times.

Who? The Roon (AKA TTS) or ML (AKA DIG)?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - funsnapsdyno - 12-19-2007

wtf

There's a difference between being wordy & being terse, between being terse & being vague, between posting something worth a shit & posting something that IS shit....like that post right above.

WTF is "wtf"? WTF struck you so? Explain or refrain, twat, as there is no room for fluffy shit posts in THIS thread.

This is a doggie diamond without the doggie. The BEST...THREAD...EVER...or will soon be when (if) I finish it.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-19-2007

I have an alter ego. *heart*

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - funsnapsdyno - 12-20-2007

diceisgod Wrote:WTF is "wtf"? WTF struck you so? Explain or refrain, twat, as there is no room for fluffy shit posts in THIS thread.

My WTF was to your "(AKA TTS) or ML (AKA DIG)"

so STFU

haha

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-21-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:WTF is "wtf"? WTF struck you so? Explain or refrain, twat, as there is no room for fluffy shit posts in THIS thread.

My WTF was to your "(AKA TTS) or ML (AKA DIG)"

so STFU

haha

Oh I see now: You don't understand "the obvious". Thanks for clearing that up.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-23-2007

The Temporary End?? - A Firm...Maybe (Will let this stand until the holiday craze blows over at least...or the next 50 of them)

"You remember...You rememeber...Your plan?....You were SOOOOO funny!....And I said how my dad was this famous virologist and then you said: HEY....he can make a germ!....and we can steal it!.....Right?....And a KOO KOO KAH ROO!"

Ya know something? I never even read this quote below thoroughly and just now noticed it and just now took the time to comprehend the meaning and implications:

Quote:Proxies, fake digs, investigations are all part of it, rather beautiful when you can see it and then how it played.

Rooner was right as I didn't understand the FULL meaning of both his statements and the non-Rooner statements her was referring When I first skimmed the (non-Rooner) post (ie where the quote above came from) I assumed the whole "gag & work" angle he was running off about was just the latest part of the troll job that day and a direct reference to that day's "festivale". BUT this guy is saying that a group of people actually planned the WHOLE thing from the beginning and there is "proof" that he doesn't want to (paraphrasing) "sully up" the board here with drama....(in our Drama forum btw...yeah no place for drama here!)

HOLY FRIGGIN JESUS ON A POGO STICK

As I said, I was until now clueless to the DEPTHS and LOWS to which someone might go instead of just admitting maybe even a JOT of responsibility for a simple & harmless incident/mistake/whatnot. Just forget about that Mickey Mouse shit and now understand this situation.... Just friggin forget about ever even fucking remotely acknowledging having been the "architect" of the GRANDEST of GRAND BUNGLES that have ever taken place on a board in messageboard history. In....credible.

The lies, the BS, the complete lack of any evidence whatsoever throughout...just sickening. But keep in mind, that's not even counting the much moreso breathtaking nature of these latest (as far as I go anyway) DESPERATE & PATHETIC statements above.

So yeah, I was going to go into detail (still might...ie The Players) and break down all the "players" in this fiasco, but I think maybe my inattentiveness earlier pertaining to the previous posts may have payed off big-time and got me off the hook. There they are...up there for ALL eternity: THE MOST DISGRACEFUL & SHAMEFULL APOLOGETICS & BULLSHIT LIES EVER.....to ever have the honor of being elicited by THE BEST there is.

I don't blame him entirely though as his board and "People" share much of the blame and shame. But don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a decent enough fellow and:

"Maybe I just don't know you well enough yet, Sarge."

So I speak collectively somewhat when I state that this whole incident after it has now been played out (in perpituity) has:

1) Shamed & disgraced their board
2) Shamed & disgraced their admin people
3) Shamed & disgraced their members
4) Shamed & disgraced themselves

"And so endeth the lesson."

[Image: MeetingAjourneDIGed.jpg]

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Goatweed - 12-23-2007

so we'll be moving on then? thus endeth the chapter?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Cam Neely - 12-23-2007

diceisgod Wrote:The Temporary End?? - A Firm...Maybe (Will let this stand until the holiday craze blows over at least...or the next 50 of them)

"You remember...You rememeber...Your plan?....You were SOOOOO funny!....And I said how my dad was this famous virologist and then you said: HEY....he can make a germ!....and we can steal it!.....Right?....And a KOO KOO KAH ROO!"

Ya know something? I never even read this quote below thoroughly and just now noticed it and just now took the time to comprehend the meaning and implications:

Quote:Proxies, fake digs, investigations are all part of it, rather beautiful when you can see it and then how it played.

Rooner was right as I didn't understand the FULL meaning of both his statements and the non-Rooner statements her was referring When I first skimmed the (non-Rooner) post (ie where the quote above came from) I assumed the whole "gag & work" angle he was running off about was just the latest part of the troll job that day and a direct reference to that day's "festivale". BUT this guy is saying that a group of people actually planned the WHOLE thing from the beginning and there is "proof" that he doesn't want to (paraphrasing) "sully up" the board here with drama....(in our Drama forum btw...yeah no place for drama here!)

HOLY FRIGGIN JESUS ON A POGO STICK

As I said, I was until now clueless to the DEPTHS and LOWS to which someone might go instead of just admitting maybe even a JOT of responsibility for a simple & harmless incident/mistake/whatnot. Just forget about that Mickey Mouse shit and now understand this situation.... Just friggin forget about ever even fucking remotely acknowledging having been the "architect" of the GRANDEST of GRAND BUNGLES that have ever taken place on a board in messageboard history. In....credible.

The lies, the BS, the complete lack of any evidence whatsoever throughout...just sickening. But keep in mind, that's not even counting the much moreso breathtaking nature of these latest (as far as I go anyway) DESPERATE & PATHETIC statements above.

So yeah, I was going to go into detail (still might...ie The Players) and break down all the "players" in this fiasco, but I think maybe my inattentiveness earlier pertaining to the previous posts may have payed off big-time and got me off the hook. There they are...up there for ALL eternity: THE MOST DISGRACEFUL & SHAMEFULL APOLOGETICS & BULLSHIT LIES EVER.....to ever have the honor of being elicited by THE BEST there is.

I don't blame him entirely though as his board and "People" share much of the blame and shame. But don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a decent enough fellow and:

"Maybe I just don't know you well enough yet, Sarge."

So I speak collectively somewhat when I state that this whole incident after it has now been played out (in perpituity) has:

1) Shamed & disgraced their board
2) Shamed & disgraced their admin people
3) Shamed & disgraced their members
4) Shamed & disgraced themselves

"And so endeth the lesson."

[Image: MeetingAjourneDIGed.jpg]

No matter how many words you type, or the countless ways you try to spin it, fact is, you got your ass handed to you. Stop being all DIG and shit and just admit it.... youre a giant pussy that couldnt hang with the new breed. Nobody cares about you now, youre done. Accept it, embrace it, youll be so much happier when you do, pumpkin.

(Que long winded DIG explanation)

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-23-2007

RIIIIGHT.....But you're just trying to stick up for your DISGRACED buddy & board.

I understand that & even respect it (if you are indeed FF). But anyone with half a brain cell left in their head knows what's what.

The "new breed"....Now THAT is funny...I'll give you that one.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Cam Neely - 12-23-2007

your confidence stinks more here than anywhere.

and trust me, when I say "new breed", I aint wavin no flag, its just a fact. Folks just dont care about you anymore. Accept it, youll be so much happier.

and btw, nothings been revealed here, youre just a moron.

OK...so you said what you needed to say to save face. They'll be your e-pals still.

But you know, I know, everybody know what's what.

A face this beautiful needs no saving. duh.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 12-23-2007

I find it funny that it bothers him so much he was fuckin made to look like a little bitch everywhere else. It really does bother him as proof by his need to rationalize his meltdowns.

Nobody cares fag

Merry Christmas

kinda wish he was more of a man and come back. oh dwell, fags shall be faggish.