CDIH
Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed (/showthread.php?tid=12798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-24-2007

Sure thing. By the way...Do you like how the whole "clarify" issue did a 180 like that?

Nobody else could do that I bet.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Goatweed - 12-24-2007

one of the best 180's ever.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-24-2007

Tell me the movie the following phrase refers as it relates to the above 180 we just talked about: "spaghetti slirping moron"

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Cam Neely - 12-24-2007

Remember that guy that use to do that thing?

someone in this thread reminds me of him.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 12-24-2007

Can't buy me love?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-25-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Tell me the movie the following phrase refers as it relates to the above 180 we just talked about: "spaghetti slirping moron"
I believe that to be Last Action Hero.

I would also like the point reiterated that I was correct in my assumptions made during the initial swipes made during this debacle.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-26-2007

Rooner Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Tell me the movie the following phrase refers as it relates to the above 180 we just talked about: "spaghetti slirping moron"
I believe that to be Last Action Hero.

I would also like the point reiterated that I was correct in my assumptions made during the initial swipes made during this debacle.

Correct. Despite your belief that certain "clone" movies of Fast Times are actually "good" verses "the reality", you do know your shit and have your moments. However, I am not saying this movie is "good". The Last Action Hero was 'watchable" at best because it had a character or two (like the above referenced assassin guy) that were very cool. Overall, it was dogshit.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-26-2007

Agreed regarding LAH, and thats it.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-26-2007

If you agreed 100%, I'd still hate you.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 12-26-2007

Heart

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Cam Neely - 12-27-2007

thats adorable

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 12-27-2007

True, he's as sappy & emotional as my grandmother was at times. He's still 100 times the poster than most.

See? He's even got me all defensive and emotionally revved-up and shit. The guy's got his wiley-ways.

Meanwhile others have none outside what their Acme Smoke n' Mirrors kit can conjure them.

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 12-27-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Meanwhile others have none outside what their Acme Smoke n' Mirrors kit can conjure them.

Sleepless in Seattle?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 01-03-2008

Who wants to touch me?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 01-03-2008

Rooner Wrote:Who wants to touch me?

Do you give reach a rounds?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 01-03-2008

sink Wrote:

A round of what?

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - sink - 01-03-2008

Rooner Wrote:
sink Wrote:

A round of what?

Golf

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

Your new tribal name is now: "Big Little Wile E Coyote"

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

Here's the start of a new sig for you too:

[Image: papaleguas.jpg]

Re: Goatweed's Props AND DIG's Redemption & 'Madness' Revealed - Rooner - 01-04-2008

diceisgod Wrote:Here's the start of a new sig for you too:

[Image: papaleguas.jpg]
Get a headdress on him and its gold.