CDIH
Merrry Christmas! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Merrry Christmas! (/showthread.php?tid=12803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Merrry Christmas! - The Jays - 12-24-2007

Happy Holidays!

Let's all come together for a day of posting greetings and gay happy meetings!

Re: Merrry Christmas! - funsnapsdyno - 12-24-2007

Happy Holidays from funsnaps! I'm wondering if I'm the only one working a full day today.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - diceisgod - 12-24-2007

"It was a nice day. Really was, I saw my uh...14 y/o nephew and he was tellin me, ya know, that there was this girl in schoiol he likes and for Christmas...she gave him like...a Christmas kiss...his first kiss and he was all excitred about it.....And that's nice 'cause you remember those things, ya know....your first kiss...I remember mine....Some colored hooker on Mermaid Ave...5 bucks and all ya can fuckin' eat."

"Good morning, soldier! Tis' the season to suck my fuckin prick.... How do we feel this monring, soldier? Tis' the season to lick my asspipe...MEAN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER YOU STUPID COCKSUCKA!"

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Mad - 12-24-2007

Merry fucking Xmas and all that other happy horse shit.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - diceisgod - 12-24-2007

"The holiday season. I love holidays. I really love'em. Get blown over the holidays. You get blown all year....but come holiday season it's like..it's a must...[...]...Because 'giving' is important...And they 'give' blowjobs. They don''t 'take a blowjob' they 'give'em'. So that's the argument..."

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Gooch - 12-25-2007

Happy holidays. This from a jew currently smoking a stogie in the warmth of West Palm Beach

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Cam Neely - 12-25-2007

Merry Christmas to all you old cob-web covered posters. May yours hook you up and make you feel wanted. I hope you all have tables full of home cooked goodness to stuff your faces with. Ho ho ho.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Arpikarhu - 12-25-2007

fuck you all. this place is dead. DIG's posts are shit . move on people.

merry christmas.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Goatweed - 12-25-2007

Haps Xmas, Arpi. I miss you.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - diceisgod - 12-25-2007

Quote:DIG's posts are shit.

That's not very nice.

I must being doing something right.

Excellent.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Arpikarhu - 12-27-2007

Goatweed Wrote:Haps Xmas, Arpi. I miss you.

you are the only thing here worth reading and you dont post enough to make it worthwhile.

this place has become DIGS personal stream of non-conciousness shit box.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - diceisgod - 12-27-2007

Now it's mine.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Goatweed - 12-27-2007

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:Haps Xmas, Arpi. I miss you.

you are the only thing here worth reading and you dont post enough to make it worthwhile.

this place has become DIGS personal stream of non-conciousness shit box.

you just made my 2007 <3

Over the past 3-4 months, I brought at least 3 new posters (granted a couple of them are worthless trolls) and kept the post rate above a flatline. On the other side, arpi said I stink 3-4 times and Merry Christmas.

My "stream of consciousness" is telling me somebody is behaving a bit childish. As I've said before in previous "streams": When you got nothing, do nothing and want to seem relevant ---> critisize.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Cam Neely - 12-27-2007

claiming to have brought posters here...... youre adorable.

See? There's one up there. Granted, he's one of the biggest trolls you'll ever find on a messagebpoard BUT there he is and he at least cares enough to make an effort to troll.

And where is arpi?? At home! Washing his leather tights!

Re: Merrry Christmas! - funsnapsdyno - 12-27-2007

I still like it here

Years ago when I was terse and awesome, just three words in three posts could lay down the fuckin' BOOM on a thread...classic shit.

Now, dense verbosity is king.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - sink - 12-27-2007

Shhhhhh

And abracafuckindabra and poof there's another one. I don't necessarily have to like'im to post wit'im. If Saddam were still alive and GW Bush participated in such "peasantries", I'd impress & compell them to register here.

That's just how it is.