CDIH
Merrry Christmas! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Merrry Christmas! (/showthread.php?tid=12803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Merrry Christmas! - diceisgod - 12-28-2007

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Upside down so everyone can kiss your ass? I am mistaken. You occasionally DO make sense!

There you go, sweetpea. You got one. Good for you.

But next time and for future reference, one tends to look smarter if they give the correct answer BEFORE the solution is presented. Despite this disgraceful display on your part, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt anyway and just say that you did indeed know it and are just retarded.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - funsnapsdyno - 12-28-2007

If you are talking about your post above mine, I can't view it. I'm at work and youtube is blocked here so I have no clue what you are referring to. I rest my case!

Yes of course. But I already let you off the hook so don't sweat it.

Ya done good, woman.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - sink - 12-28-2007

upside down so everybody could fuck him in the ass so he felt at home in his eternal rest.

[Image: tumbleweeds01.jpg]

diceisgod Wrote:Yes of course. But I already let you off the hook so don't sweat it.

Ya done good, woman.

You act like I need your approval <love me daddy>

Hello? I shoulda quit while I was ahead!

diceisgod Wrote:[Image: tumbleweeds01.jpg]

[Image: d00e1b8c.gif]

Nice. Trolling my photobucket album now maybe? Are things really that desperate? But Bland was actually a brilliant poster. You should read up on him as you could learn a lot. Armymad was mad brilliant too in his own way but he's more of a wackbagger than anything else.

Anyways, I will just have to ignore you once again until you perhaps start getting interesting. If I was supposedly so thoroughly "owned" by you and your lot then it's puzzling to me how you insist on draaagging this whole "drama" out. I mean, I know your a creepy skeevy guy and everything but I would hope there are some "limits" no matter how contemptious you are of things like "class", "etiquette", "code" etc.

Good luck to you and have a Happy New Year.

You're no daisy at all

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Rooner - 01-03-2008

I believe they would use the term pwned DIG. Just my opinion.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - sink - 01-03-2008

I never got that, what the fuck is pwned or owned for that matter? It is like "I got you" or something along those lines. I got into this messageboard stuff to late in life to know the lingo.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Goatweed - 01-03-2008

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned</a><!-- m -->

I thought all those .net guys were 1337 goat.

Rooner Wrote:I thought all those .net guys were 1337 goat.

Nope

sink Wrote:

Nope
I believe youre fairly new over there though, correct?

Rooner Wrote:
sink Wrote:

Nope
I believe youre fairly new over there though, correct?

I'm failry "new" in relation to all this shit. I believe the first board I joined was in 2005. So yeah, I was new at .net in releation to all you old schoolers, but i since moved on from their due to some personal conflicts with site owner and his inability to take being called a pussy.

I was never really into this shit and now use it to kill time when things are slow at work or home.

sink Wrote:I was never really into this shit and now use it to kill time when things are slow at work or home.
Anyone that does more than this with it has serious issues.

Re: Merrry Christmas! - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

Rooner Wrote:
sink Wrote:I was never really into this shit and now use it to kill time when things are slow at work or home.

This is my career so go fuck yourself.

And where have you been anyway?

Do indians also bury acorns & shit all over the friggin place like squirrels do to help them survive the winter months?

Re: Merrry Christmas! - Rooner - 01-04-2008

diceisgod Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:

This is my career so go fuck yourself.

And where have you been anyway?

Do indians also bury acorns & shit all over the friggin place like squirrels do to help them survive the winter months?
I was off for a week in between X mas and new years. I dont care about this or that place, or any of you people when Im home.