CDIH
The most unintimidating actor ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The most unintimidating actor ever (/showthread.php?tid=12807)

Pages: 1 2

The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 12-28-2007

Since I am unwelcomed and can't add to this thread on the original board I started it on, I steal it back and quickly summarize up to where I left off:

Kevin Costner in The Untouchables is pathetic whenever he expresses grief or rage. I'll bet he is equally bad in other movies of his but I can't really think of one worth a shit except maybe JFK.

James Bond minus Connery or Moore. The rest are Brit pussy wimps.

Now moving on....

Mick Jagger in Freejack must be the most laughable "tough guy" in the history of history. I thought Costner was the worst as he inspiried this thread. But then I just seen this Jagger guy a little bit ago. UNREAL

Victor Vacendak...HA....So awesomely cheesy but the best was Rene Russo's line about him:

"The guy is the best there is."

Try to keep a straight face when that part comes up if you ever watch that abortion of a movie again. Rene Russo barely could and I think that ain't no bullshit neither.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - sink - 12-28-2007

You are like fuckin rainman with movies

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 12-31-2007

sink Wrote:You are like fuckin rainman with movies

In my view, you are still quite useless. However, this "thing" above has actually given me an idea. Therefore I make this one single exception in my "ignore troll policy" (or CODE!1) and acknowledge it and move on to the following on-topic, "blood from a stone" idea I mentioned before..

Tom Cruise....Name a movie and situation where you, if you had been the "victim" or focus of his ire and rage, where you MIGHT have been just a tiny bit worried....

Actuallty I can: Taps - great flick as "It was beautiful, man! Beautiful!"

Also ansd to be fair, Cruise made a prettyy decent litigator in Few Good men and the whole "I want da truth" interrogation scene with Jack. Other than that, I think he's just TOO good looking to be a real threat. The fguy looks like a fucking beach bum surfer dude. I'd sooner ask him if he's selling dope than be the slightest bit concerned of any hostile or insulted reactions to such an out of the blue, absurd and rude question.

So there's that.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - sink - 12-31-2007

Cruiser - Collateral

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - Cam Neely - 12-31-2007

His long hair in MI2 was hella sexy

[Image: mi2-2.jpg]

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - TheGMANN - 12-31-2007

The scene in MI:3 where Phillip Seymore Hoffman is counting to 10 and he's gonne shoot Tom Cruise's wife. Cruise is shooting , or at least trying, every emotional look of rage at him, and its so unconvincing. The director must have shot that like 15 times and finally gave up and said "eh, thats the best he can do" and left it like that.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 12-31-2007

I'm sorry but as much as I love the great & legendary Sir Alec Guinness, I think my grandmother swinging her fucking purse around in a fury is more intimidating than ole Obiwan and his pathetic lightsabering geriatrics.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-03-2008

Chucky, it's a fuckin doll, who gets killed by a fuckin doll? The one liners were funny but the concept was awful, its a fuckin doll!

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - Rooner - 01-03-2008

John Malkovich in con air.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

GonzoStyle Wrote:Chucky, it's a fuckin doll, who gets killed by a fuckin doll? The one liners were funny but the concept was awful, its a fuckin doll!

The Count from Sesame Street was more frightening.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-04-2008

Di Caprio has grown on me over the years and he was pretty bad ass in 'The Departed'. Up against the titan Daniel Day-Lewis in 'Gangs of NY' he was really just not at all intimidating. Then again next to Bill the Butcher, not many would have been.

Also Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-04-2008

Quote:Also Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

Maybe in general as he is a "pretty boy". That said, he gave the best pistol whipping on film EVER.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - Rooner - 01-04-2008

Hulk Hogan or Arnold in any movie.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-05-2008

Kurt Russell is just too fucking funny to scare anybody.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-06-2008

diceisgod Wrote:
Quote:Also Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

Maybe in general as he is a "pretty boy". That said, he gave the best pistol whipping on film EVER.

fuckin maurie was more intimidating.

or the fuckin kid who played C in bronx tale.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

We smaller/saner guys "scare" more easily I guess. Though I agree that Maurie had that whole 'spaz out red faced' facvor that did indeed make him look the more gruff type. But overall, I say Ray did a nice job with the pistol scene and THAT'S IT.

Outside these parameters, the guy's a coco puff.

first off any intimidating dude woulda walked up on him just bare fisted, second he sucker punched the guy outta nowhere. Unless he had De Niro or Pesci guarding his vagina or a gun in hand, the guy was a fuckin sissy.

The pistol whip scene was good but the fucks still very unintimidating. He doesnt have the eyes or the stare, now Armand Assante, thats an intimidating fuck, with the eyes and the voice and that sexy spic charm.

Quote:The pistol whip scene was good but the fucks still very unintimidating

Agreed and DONE. OK then.

Or do you want to manufacture a reason to start some shit?

take it down a notch, my names red, dont ever forget it.

Just to be clear do you mean "tone" as in metaphoric-like or an actual color like negro black?