CDIH
The most unintimidating actor ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The most unintimidating actor ever (/showthread.php?tid=12807)

Pages: 1 2

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-06-2008

thats better, now look up metaphor for proper usage in the future.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - funsnapsdyno - 01-09-2008

GonzoStyle Wrote:The pistol whip scene was good but the fucks still very unintimidating. He doesnt have the eyes or the stare
I couldn't disagree more with that.

Ray Liotta? He has "crazy" eyes and a stare that pierces right through the screen in every movie he's in, at least that's what I've noticed.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-09-2008

ray charles had crazier eyes than ray liotta

at this moment, I hate the fact that you're funny. I was looking for a fight.

Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones are 2 very unintimidating actors. White people don't even fear them.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-10-2008

Morgan freeman has never been the bad guy a lot in film but if you ever see "Street Smart" your opinion will change.

As far as James Earl Jones, sorry but the man who voiced Darth Vader not intimidating? nigga pleez

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - funsnapsdyno - 01-10-2008

True.. Darth Vader is definitely menacing but stripped of his voice and costume, all you have is a big teddy bear!

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-10-2008

more like curly from the three stooges

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-10-2008

Ice T is another black guy that doesn't really inspire any fear. If you just consider rappers, Snoop isn't exactly either though I have no doubt either one of those animals would put in a bullet in somebody without hesitation like they were putting a quarter in a jukebox.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-11-2008

And anyone who thinks James Earl Jones ain't intimidating obviously didn't watch Conan the Barbarian when they were 7-8 yrs old.

"Infidel defilers....They were leanr why they fear the night."

I almost shit during that scene when he turned into a snake as I hate snakes, jock. I hate'em!

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - funsnapsdyno - 01-11-2008

I saw that movie as a kid but don't remember it much. And if you saw that at the age of 8, that makes you closer to my age.. Ah hah old man.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-11-2008

If I am as old or thereabouts (33), I still have the better memory. I remember it just fine and everything else in fact. Anyway, watch something else of his other than a Verizon commercial or his annual "reading" of the "I have a dream" speech on MLK Day.

He'll scare ya out ur britches. Don't worry about that.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - funsnapsdyno - 01-11-2008

I like him best in Field of Dreams and I remember him most from that..... "People will come Ray"..... but then there was this scene where he came after Kevin Costner with a baseball bat and the man had some black rage. I suppose you could be right.

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-11-2008

the great white hope

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - diceisgod - 01-20-2008

Right now Hayden Christiansen is having his "poor me my poor dead mommy/I blame Obi Wan" tantrum, and it's the fuinniest fucking thing I ever seen.

Has this guy starred in another role since the Star Wars thing and if so what was the name of the bomb?

Re: The most unintimidating actor ever - GonzoStyle - 01-21-2008

he was actually pretty good in shattered glass but then again he was whining through most of that movie as well.