CDIH
2007 Year-End Awards? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2007 Year-End Awards? (/showthread.php?tid=12808)

Pages: 1 2 3

2007 Year-End Awards? - The Jays - 12-31-2007

I say diceisgod wins all categories, including for both best and worst poster.

Re: 2007 Year-End Awards? - diceisgod - 12-31-2007

I say, you are ok and a cocksucker "all in one" yourself. Duplicity is fun...

Edit: ...and unfun.

I think this will help take care of some of the "worst" sides of me.

And the "best" probably as this place right here (I agree w/ arpi) is a bit of a joke lately. Let's at least have some respect for the board itself (despite mutual hatreds) and shut her down to kick off 2008. FRESH FUCKIN STARTS and we don't (I don't) drag the CDIH name through the mud any longer.

So there you go. Just shut it down and call it a messageboard. Maybe you can even make into a "shell" like the other two and keep them online on some other cheeper host somewhere.

Set it up....or it's just gonna be more BS...maybe

Re: 2007 Year-End Awards? - Bloody Anus - 12-31-2007

HAHA DIG has a myspace page!

On a serious note though, this is most tragic e-event I've seen since the IkeaBoy suicide.

I don't do the "cool" thing, Anus.

I MAKE the thing "cool".

Thats the difference between the me's and the you's.

Hey how many friends are you going to have? I hear the more myspace friends you have, the cooler you are.

Sarcastic mockery hurts....12 year olds.

Anyway you call them 'friends'. I call them lucky & also my vehicle to greatness, fame, riches & bitches...You know....suckers.

Re: 2007 Year-End Awards? - The Jays - 12-31-2007

Let's just leave it be, what's the point of leaving it as a shell to not post on, maybe everyone's just really busy nowadays. It's not like everyone stopped caring about the place, everyone is just waiting for everyone to post.

I was going to say something negative and derogatory, but I just noticed that your mood is aggravated [Image: aggravated.gif].

GGGRRRR!!! I'M ANGRY! LOOK OUT!

Yeah whatever. What have you been busy with? Designing portable urinals? You know if we make this just a half-inch less volume-wise we can save approximately 30 cubic feet of plastic 'poxy fuckme in the ass' shingles and $450 per unit in production costs and delivery. Then we can jerk off.

The place is dead, guy. Just get over it. So sub to my myspace and tell both your friends to too.

Bloody Anus Wrote:I was going to say something negative and derogatory, but I just noticed that your mood is aggravated [Image: aggravated.gif].

GGGRRRR!!! I'M ANGRY! LOOK OUT!

Yeah it's gay but I will make it cool as I said. That's what I do. There's 'me'. Then there's 'you'. What 'you' will do is read every other word on there and tell anyone else you might know that can afford Internet access and a home PC to do that too.

We're gonna be bigger than terrorism by the time I'm through.

Still looks pretty gay to me.

Yeah sure... Liberace died of AIDS....HOWEVER....he was a mult-multii-millionaire.

Trust me and promote me...and shut your face.

Re: 2007 Year-End Awards? - funsnapsdyno - 12-31-2007

this just proves that myspace isn't just for 16 year olds and perverts anymore.. it's for people with aspergers too

Re: 2007 Year-End Awards? - sink - 12-31-2007

This is no jab at any particular person, you can look up my posts on other boards for the last years saying the same fuckin saying,

but Myspace is for faggots

I kid. But no one laughs at my jokes : sad :

Re: 2007 Year-End Awards? - sink - 12-31-2007

I chuckled at the aspergers line

Thanks. But I Hooned that.

So how's that get rich quick by gaining lots of myspace friends project working out?

It's not a 24 hr plan, chico. I didn't bet the house on the Giants +2.5 as I am smart and rational and incredibly awesome. Fail as it may (will) it's still only to be a very minor, innocent, harmless & modest failure.

You and your ENTIRE life, however, is another story altogether.