CDIH
Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace (/showthread.php?tid=12809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - sink - 01-01-2008

The only person that knows shit about me that is a regular of this place is goatweed. Any other is not based on actual interaction. Except for maybe gonzo, he and i use to cyber like homo's in irc.

back to you,

Could it in fact be that I am a respected poster all other places i frequent and you came to both those places, fuckin pulled you DIG drivel shit and NOBODY wanted to hear it so you fuckin cried of code violations and quit both aka - you were the problem.
That's fine, I don't miss you, you added nothing either.

BUT

This place seems like a decent hang and looks to have had quiet a solid member list, but from what I see, some here don't give a fuck about you either and maybe the lackluster activity this place has experienced somehow has to do with you. Like DIG leaves, the sun shines down CDIH, returns to glory days.

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Gooch - 01-01-2008

in other words...he's a DOTNETTER

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - diceisgod - 01-01-2008

I say we create a poll to see if the other 3 people here would like me banned to recapture the old "glory" (jujst liek the dotnetters have...riiiight).

As for "knowing about you" or anyone, I know what I see on the board. This is not my vehicle for "pal making".Also, I never "cry" nor explain myself especially to dirtbags. I make my own moves and do my own thing.

Maybe you don't like that?

Well...Haha

Gooch Wrote:in other words...he's a DOTNETTER

Close, was. That fucking Jew running the place and i don't see eye to eye and I don't really frequent much since the ban was lifted. i was at opack which died b/c freddy can't stay off a golf course so now that graveyard has brough me to a site that was started as a joke and somehow got legs.

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Gooch - 01-01-2008

ahhh.

i was there for a short bit. what is freddie doing these days besides buggering 7 year old boys?

Gooch Wrote:ahhh.

i was there for a short bit. what is freddie doing these days besides buggering 7 year old boys?

He's doing well, still a fuckin drunk but one hell of a golfer, but really into old chubby irish chicks now.

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Cam Neely - 01-01-2008

DIG should join Opacktool, it would be a positive change for both Opacktool and CDIH.

he can just post and post and nobody would notice?

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Cam Neely - 01-01-2008

of course, like his own lil romper room. Ill even mod him.

He could establish and distribute his code of ethics for his little forum.

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - diceisgod - 01-02-2008

Or he could do what he wants. I think that's what he'll do as it annoys certain people and delights another.

But maybe "Captain America" and his God-given template of how & why people participate on messageboards can try to stop the fiendish cyber terrorist. But maybe I think he'd have better luck french kissing a light socket.

That's...That's what I think.

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Cam Neely - 01-02-2008

diceisgod Wrote:That's...That's what I think.

when did you start doing that?

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - The Jays - 01-02-2008

Oh pipe down, I'm not trying to endorse censorship of you DIG, I just disagree with your opinion that the board should be taken offline, and I yearn for the days when your posts were much simpler and richer and full of delight.

There he goes AGAIN.

You're a real motherfucker.

That simple enough?

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - sink - 01-02-2008

The Jays Wrote:I yearn for the days when your posts were much simpler and richer and full of delight.

So, they do exist?

diceisgod Wrote:fiendish cyber terrorist. But maybe I think he'd have better luck french kissing a light socket.

Cyber terrorism and french kissing light sockets = pure brilliance.

Take what you can get, dude. But understand that you won't get (here anyway) is success as it pertains to your desire to start the virtual lynching party yet again. Maybe this is not a REAL trait of yours (who cares) but it's indeed a messageboard one...a despicable & cowardly one.

You won't stir support & troops here, friend. While I ain't got any "pals" and am not the easiest guy to root for, we handle our grievances 1 to 1 and we don't try to get everybody to support and pile on those who we perhaps can't handle all by ourselves per whatever intellectual or other inferiorities preventing one or the other from making one single dent in the other's chassis.

We have no time for grouses and we feed them to the pigs as they are luckily cannibalistic.

I think I like this place. I'm getting a feel for it, might stick around for a while.

Just mingling and getting to know people.

[Image: goat.gif]

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Cam Neely - 01-02-2008

diceisgod Wrote:We have no time for grouses and we feed them to the pigs as they are luckily cannibalistic.

Snatch?

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Gooch - 01-02-2008

i vote DIG

but i agree with Jays. Maybe this is the end, and we will all spin away into the ether, but until then, this is the place where those who were the olden golden days oa.com and the olden golden days of cdih still come to. even if they don't post all the content they did.