CDIH
Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace (/showthread.php?tid=12809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - Goatweed - 01-02-2008

Cam Neely Wrote:DIG should join Opacktool, it would be a positive change for both Opacktool and CDIH.

he would have been perfect for School also, especially when Daddy Daycare wasnt as busy and Sandy Cunt was actually "funny".

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - sink - 01-02-2008

not so sure about the school thing, he would take it all to serious and it's for dummy's like us not cutting edge posters as DIG.

Re: Kill & Stuff the Board - End the Disgrace - diceisgod - 01-02-2008

With all due respect to this opack thing, the "new breed" , and their "new delusions", I've had my fill with Louis & Clark messageboarding for the present.

Many have told me in their attempts to mock me to "get a blog". Now I think I should have listened. That's gonna keep me busy for a bit as I see many things taking shape in my mind that are quite frankly & modestly just flat-out incredibly genius.

Plus I need a break from MORONS...HA....the "new breed"....I guess the name "Jerry's Kids" was taken?

I still get a kick out of that...Thank you, FF.

Jerry's kids???? That can't be the best you can come up with. Go back to the dry earase board and be more creative.

On a side note, I ate traditional black eyed peas and cabbage for lunch yesterday and I have gas that could gill a large dog, possibly small female cow. My own farts are grossing me out, which i usually take pride in. My office smells like a fuckin septic tank. Never again with the peas and cabbage.

Quote:Go back to the dry earase board and be more creative.

You know little of what you speak as usual as I HAVE gone exactly there already and made GOLD.

Ask Keyser all about it.

You mean the guy who was stupid enough to get caught punching his clown on a fuckin web camera???

Go ahead and "punch your clown" on camara.

Are you too "classy" for it or would you look ridiculous?

Yeah, that's wehat I thought.

Now I don't endorse such slob tricks nor faggotry overall but you must admit... the guy's got a handsome pecker.

I jack it all the time when the wife is being stingy, but have no desire to broadcast it over the web, so if that is what you call classy, i must be.

Be what you will, jerk how you will. But if you try to knock the character of my witness of dry erase board excellence, I need to answer that, don't I?

Other than that though, Keyser is as useless as tits on a bull but overall he's a good bloke if shitty as a poster (other than the Suzie incident).

So recognize or shut it.

Hence the knock knock and you understood where i was coming from the first time and so on and so forth.

I dug Keys as he hated that jew basted more than me.

I assume it's JG you incessantly refer too in your joke of a war with .NET?

I don't know what to think of him NOW anyways. He seems pretty worthless as a poster there. He seems to not give a shit. He "hires" a complete shithead as one of his key people. He never made his opinion of me known or made clear. He is a jew (never knew this).

In the past though, he always seemed cool and I think we traded a few back and forth all in good humor before his days as a msgbrd entreprenuer.

NOW he is an enigma but I know this much: Based on what I know of you BOTH, your case is on really REALLY shakey ground.

Of course, I don't care in the least of your woes and the whole backstory in general and who was at fault and whatnot. That said, you DO care what I think, however trivial & meaningless it all is.....and you know it.

I do truly care, please tell me you love me.

[Image: sinkrv3.jpg]

[Image: i-apples-reddel.jpg]

Despite everything and all your shames, I give you full marks for effort. Add all others' and multiple by 100, yours are far greater still by far.

But your premise as far as "what I've become" is old and baseless and retarded. Shift these efforts and get on a different "track". If you haven't learned by now where it leads, then choo choo I'll be seeing you.

GOOD LUCK WITH DAT

teach me about this track you speak of???

and it better not be track marks, cause I ain't no junkie.

The track is being the "thorn in my ass" track, the "person who is gonna tell me what's what and how it should be" track...etc

That's the fucking track I speak of and you foolishly walk along it with a blindfold even. If you persist I will continue to cruelly humilate you. It's that simple.

However, you seem to have some brains, cleverness, motivation yadda yadda yadda and if you desire more "pleasant" interations with me...smarten up.

you said to shift my efforts and get on a different track, so that track is to be a thorn in your ass????

That makes no sense DIG.

OK well forget the having "brains" part, but you still have the other things in some repectable measures.

But you know what I meant and also know that the "DIG makes no sense" track is another "bad end" track. I always "make sense" when I want to "make sense". Thoigh, I don't ever say when or what I truly WANT. That's everybody else's problem.

Problems can be trivial and fun even. Or they can be humilating and ever-binding and e-character scarring.

The choice of problem "type" is up to the poster. Freewill 101 has already been "published".

Welcome to Free Choice 101 by DIG.

Class dismissed.

You ever go on a marathon fuck session and then take that first piss after you blew a load and have your piss stream go 5 different directions?

I've been member of 5 or more messageboards at the same time. It was quite the similar experience.