CDIH
Dreams - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=12814)

Pages: 1 2

Dreams - sink - 01-02-2008

The past 2 nights I had dreams both involving sexual situations with my wife's friends. Both times a different one, but coincidental, the 2 hottest of the bunch.

I have never had any good sex dreams, maybe a couple during a wet dream at age 12, but these last 2 nights were fuckin incredible shit. What the fuck could cause such a thing and how can I keep it rolling. I mean, it is really good mental batch material.

Who's the dream expect

Re: Dreams - GonzoStyle - 01-06-2008

before you go to sleep, snort some coke, then run around outside in the nude for about 10 minutes, then watch back to back episodes of wkrp in cincinati while listening to edith plaf records and eating nacho flavored bugles with some red bull and jager.

or dont jerk off or have sex for a few days and rub up on a lot of spanish broads as you pass them by.

Re: Dreams - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

Alex P Keaton tried the 'study on meth/coke/speed' thing too.

That was perversely amusing but the "real thing" is so much better.

diceisgod Wrote:Alex P Keaton tried the 'study on meth/coke/speed' thing too.

That was perversely amusing but the "real thing" is so much better.

oh man i remember that episode, he wasnt on the hard shit tho, he was taking like No-Doze or something. It was not as great as when Jesse got all kooky on drugs on Saved by the Bell. Then they had the crazy dancing binge scene in her room and Zach saved her, I wept.

Re: Dreams - The Jays - 01-06-2008

I remember that. Ever since then I am always on the lookout for people who dance a lil too crazily, so I can check their belongings for speed. I think the Patriot Act has recently afforded me the legal right to do so.

my favorite of the "very special" episodes either boils down to Dudley getting molested by the bike shop guy on Diffrent Strokes. Or the time on 'Threes Company'; when someone overheard a conversation out of context and assumed something completely crazy about someone else, which caused misunderstandings.

Pookie from New Jack danced a bit too "loudly" too. He wound up in a worse place though than Alex. But Alex had a strong family support net. Poor Pookie had Ice T sending him into a fucking warzone.

what the fuck you doin, you dont bring up films when discussing the "very special" epsiode, thats blasphemy you fuckin heathen.

The Dudley Gets Molested is everyone's favorite "a very special", because they get to watch those nudie cartoons. One of my favorites tho is Growing Pains, when Carol's boyfriend Sandy (Matthew Perry) gets killed in an automobile accident, and we all learn a painful lesson about never falling in love with people who will eventually be killed in an automobile accident.

The Jays Wrote:The Dudley Gets Molested is everyone's favorite "a very special", because they get to watch those nudie cartoons. One of my favorites tho is Growing Pains, when Carol's boyfriend Sandy (Matthew Perry) gets killed in an automobile accident, and we all learn a painful lesson about never falling in love with people who will eventually be killed in an automobile accident.

thanks for being more comfortable in your homosexualty than me cause I really wanted to post that episode as well but went with the threes company example to regain my manhood.

Other great one is the happy days episode when fonzie goes blind and ritchie gets tired of everyone helping him out so he takes apart his motorcycle and makes him put it back together. I CANT SEE RED, IM BLIND!!! then fonzie regains his vision, touching shit.

GonzoStyle Wrote:what the fuck you doin, you dont bring up films when discussing the "very special" epsiode, thats blasphemy you fuckin heathen.

I don't like your "tone", blackie lover.

But that said, if you ever liked MASH like me, then youll remmeber that Charles Winchester had a meth binge on one episode.

Good stuff.

not a big fan of MASH, sorry buddy.

No need for apologies. I ain't the one missing out.

GonzoStyle Wrote:thanks for being more comfortable in your homosexualty than me cause I really wanted to post that episode as well but went with the threes company example to regain my manhood.

It's not that I'm comfortable with it, but I have learned to understand that I am what I am, and all I can do is accept that and embrace it. So, Sandy, dear Sandy, I wish you never died.

Oh, to bring it full circle, pedo Mr. Horton played Maggie's dad on the show too.

diceisgod Wrote:No need for apologies. I ain't the one missing out.

great theme song though, not knight rider great but still good.

I hate MASH because of its theme song. I like the show otherwise, but, once I hear that song, I fucking turn the channel. Hate it. And then, years later, when I saw the movie, and learned the words, I hated the song even more. Is it suppose to be funny? clever? blech!

knight rider them, fucking awesome, you know it's a classic when busta uses it as a sample.

The MASH theme song actually has lyrics that you hear in the movie. It's called "Suicide is Painless" and with/without the lyrics it's nothing special outside the catchy guitar riff. Knight Rider is in a class by itself with the openers from Miami Vice & All in the Family.

incredible hulk had the double whammy of awesome opening and closing themes.

that was very innovative at the time, to have two different themes. my mind hits a blank as to which tv shows since then have done that.

theres no classy themes no more, a-team was pretty dope too.