CDIH
Dreams - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=12814)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Dreams - The Jays - 01-06-2008

thats because no one even does an intro or and outro no more, it's like, jump into the action with no foreplay, and then roll the credits as you get ready to fuck the next girl in line.

Re: Dreams - Goatweed - 01-06-2008

GonzoStyle Wrote:Or the time on 'Threes Company'; when someone overheard a conversation out of context and assumed something completely crazy about someone else, which caused misunderstandings.
didn't that happen on almost every episode?

Re: Dreams - GonzoStyle - 01-07-2008

you're a quick one ain't ya?

Re: Dreams - diceisgod - 01-07-2008

Back to the dream thing, I've had the same nightmare over and over (one of them anyway) where I'm laying in bed, can't move, and just getting stomped, throttled, and/or chokedthe F out. So years back, me and the old man had a little "bonding/getting-to-know-you" co-vacation & I learned the source of this particular dream...and it kinda funny now:

As most infants cry a lot through the night and have irregular sleeping patterns before "settling in" to the usual cycle, so did I. The old man though had his own eccentricities: One of them was beating the FUCK out of such infants to speed up the "settling in" process. True story as he was a mean motor scooter but he worked it out (in the process of "working it out").

Further, I always get a kick out of watching The Shining because Jack's character (before complete insanity) had the same kind of pissed, fed-up, resentful, impatient etc demeanor from what I can rememeber - Plus the fact the little kid had a Flyers jacket on at one point..."I mean, we all have moments of deja vu, but this was ridiculous"

Anyways, if that seperation & divorce didn't happen there would have been a blood bath at some point...no doubt about it. In the meantime, I take a 'cerebral' dream beating here and there to this very day. However, it's kinda amusing when it happens because now it's reached the point where I have full "awareness" that it is just a dream and I even try to give some shit back. I'm also near paralized though and move as slow as a snail. Overall though, it's a nice challenge when it happens.

Re: Dreams - Goatweed - 01-07-2008

GonzoStyle Wrote:you're a quick one ain't ya?
Oh, I get it now!!!

Goatweed Wrote:
Oh, I get it now!!!

it's like watching old people fuck

Re: Dreams - The Jays - 01-07-2008

Sometimes I have a dream where I'm trying to escape from Mexico by having to negotiate a maze in a Mexican restaurant. I usually make it to the end, but then someone shoots me in the back of the head. That's not a fun feeling.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
Oh, I get it now!!!

it's like watching old people fuck
that's an awful visual.

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:it's like watching old people fuck
that's an awful visual.

stop visualizing yourself then

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:it's like watching old people fuck