CDIH
The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time (/showthread.php?tid=12820)

Pages: 1 2

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - The Jays - 01-10-2008

Jack Wrote:Nostalgia is one thing, remembering a guilty pleasure is another.

I'll be honest, I refuse to talk about the fact that I watched it with people that don't know that I did.

It was a shameful part of my early adulthood.

That shit isn't shameful. 1) DIG is right, you are who you are, and if people look down on you for enjoying the nuances of professional wrestling, tell them to go fuck themselves, because dollars to donuts, I'm sure they have some hobby/form of entertainment that the mainstream contempo culture does not wish to have anything to do with. 2) Your early adulthood just so happened to coincide with probably the greatest era of professional wrestling, and offered the highest caliber of wrestling that had probably never been seen before on a week-to-week basis in the history of the psuedo-sport, so don't be ashamed that you got to see guys like Chris Benoit, The Rock, and Chris Jericho in the prime of their careers, you should feel fucking honored.

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - GonzoStyle - 01-10-2008

much like saturday morning cartoons, its not the same as it was back in the day. Its not shameful cause it was actually good back then.

My favs

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Stone Cold
4. The Rock
5. Roddy Piper
6. Bret Hart
7. Ric Flair
8. Triple H
9. Tazz (ecw)
10. Rob Van Dam (ecw)

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - diceisgod - 01-10-2008

Quote:Your early adulthood just so happened to coincide with probably the greatest era of professional wrestling....[...]...to see guys like Chris Benoit, The Rock, and Chris Jericho in the prime of their careers, you should feel fucking honored.

You both had it good but I and a few others here near my age had it AWESOME. The WWF-WCW era had it's moments and I enjoyed it, but the WWF-NWA-AWA-WCCW era was just surreal. Before Ricky Martel was "The Model", he was the AWA HW Champ. Before they died, the Van Erichs were the most amazingly skilled and explosive and bare-footed wrestlers in the biz.

And then of course there was the Horsemen and....SPACE MOUNTAIN!....and then you had...AGHHHH! THE ROAD WARRIORS!....Wooo...

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - diceisgod - 01-12-2008

And here in part is why The Legion of Doom is the greatest tagteam EVER.

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - diceisgod - 01-13-2008

KID-NEY DIS-FUNC-TION!!

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - diceisgod - 01-18-2008

In thinking about it, I really did & do still like Goldust a lot because he's a freaky goof. In reality though, this guy here is MUCH more worthy my #8 spot...maybe higher.

Edit: Another absolute gem of a shoot from LoD's Hawk.

"If my mother was on the highest building in Chicago, threatening to jump, I'd be the first one down there clappin', sayin: Come on jump!..because I don't care!"

Re: The Top 10 Greatest Wrestlers Ever of All-Time - Bunny™ - 01-19-2008

Doink / Dinks
[Image: 08.jpg]