CDIH
Politics: Pundits are Idiots - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Politics: Pundits are Idiots (/showthread.php?tid=12822)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Politics: Pundits are Idiots - Gooch - 01-09-2008

I watch the New Hampshire primary as they are all ready to hand it all to Obama all day long based on hype and polls. Meanwhile, I always felt that Hillary Clinton's teary talk at the roundtable discussions was a "work" done purposely to be vulnerable. And that they lowered expectations, seeming to be fragile, so they could call it a comeback. Hillary was always supposed to take New Hampshire, but they (the Clinton camp) fed that same hype and showed "panic" to get the press all over them so they could, tonight, declare victory in the close race between Obama with some bump, but not the freight train of support that these press-types were all blabbing about. So now it is a tight race, with Clinton likely to take New Hampshire, and it is pure politics that was played here in a state that she was projected to take not long ago, and that the hype after tonight, was manipulated. They made her into the underdog. And will play this win to the nines, as a result. Even if Obama squeaks back for a win, this will still be played by Hillary as a victory.

But hey, that's politics. Manipulation in place of substance.

On that same very note, McCain won. A man supposedly finished back over the summer.

Sure it's all just primary crap, but to me, this vote and election is very pivotal.

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - diceisgod - 01-09-2008

I agree with half of the first part at the end of the mid-section.

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - The Jays - 01-09-2008

I don't even like the amount of interest given to these two states just because they go first, they don't have a shitload of delagates. The real test is Super Tuesday.

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - funsnapsdyno - 01-14-2008

I sometimes get so discouraged and wonder if it’s worth even voting. Yeah yeah we all need to vote if we want our voice heard. I guess I’m jaded when it comes to politics. All politicians are bullshit talkers and have their own agenda. What do they say? What people want to hear. But do they ever really follow through? No. I would like to vote for change and wouldn’t mind seeing a first woman president or first black president but I’m hearing people say the country isn’t ready for it. If in 2008, we aren’t ready for it yet, when will we ever be..

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - GonzoStyle - 01-14-2008

funsnapsdyno Wrote:I sometimes get so discouraged and wonder if it’s worth even voting. Yeah yeah we all need to vote if we want our voice heard. I guess I’m jaded when it comes to politics. All politicians are bullshit talkers and have their own agenda. What do they say? What people want to hear. But do they ever really follow through? No. I would like to vote for change and wouldn’t mind seeing a first woman president or first black president but I’m hearing people say the country isn’t ready for it. If in 2008, we aren’t ready for it yet, when will we ever be..

wow thats deep stuff there, I never heard it put that way before.

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - diceisgod - 01-14-2008

She went all Edie Brickell on us and shit.

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - GonzoStyle - 01-14-2008

my mind, totally blown but all that introspection, I may need to go on a retreat and find myself.

Quickly throw yourself in the shallow end of the pool before you lose your marble.

You mock me but it's Monday, I'm bored at work and I felt like chit chatting. Sue me! But at least someone finally posted after me. I was beginning to get a complex.

So how 'bout those Giants?

Fine but don't talk litigiously. Ixnay on the uesay. People get nervous & pissy and that's my bit...to repeat over and over and over...

funsnapsdyno Wrote:So how 'bout those Giants?

They are shit but they aren't Cowboys and are the lesser of two evils. Green Bay is my horse now.

You my friend are a giver! Yeah Dallas sux and so does TO!!

If I really chased Gonzo off into another retreat, I'm never gonna forgive myself.

You should really get off GS's dick. Sure he's a swell fellow but those that jock him, whether they be "real" or not, really make me sick.

Maybe try to respect the man...by not insulting his intelligence and bringing about doubts & suspicions regarding your own.

I don't kiss anyone's butt just to kiss butt.

Well then hit him up offline, get his physical addy, get on a train, and suck him off on your own time. Your breaking the law, did you know that? This is a violation of my personal private visual something-or-other. I will sue.

I was making a joke and conversation in that post! Now you pissed me off and are forcing me to do some actual work at work.

Ok let's talk about football then.

Touchdown:

Quote:Now you pissed me off

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - funsnapsdyno - 01-15-2008

diceisgod Wrote:Touchdown:

Wrong. Out of bounds BIOTCH

Re: Politics: Pundits are Idiots - GonzoStyle - 01-15-2008

i sure could use a blowjob right about now, hop on a train ho.