CDIH
$6,024.43 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: $6,024.43 (/showthread.php?tid=12828)

Pages: 1 2

Re: $6,024.43 - sink - 01-18-2008

Galt Wrote:brilliant short of the S&P and (less so) retail sector in November.

Very nice move heading into Christmas.

Re: $6,024.43 - Galt - 01-18-2008

the entire point of this little tangent is whether Luther was or wanted to fuck that blonde chick. Which is why the Spacey reference makes sense and the Bateman reference did not.

It's known that you can no longer write clear sentences, and now it's apparent that you can't even understand others' clear thoughts.

Re: $6,024.43 - diceisgod - 01-18-2008

Galt Wrote:the entire point of this little tangent is whether Luther was or wanted to fuck that blonde chick. Which is why the Spacey reference makes sense and the Bateman reference did not.

It's known that you can no longer write clear sentences, and now it's apparent that you can't even understand others' clear thoughts.

You used to be a pretty sharp fella. I hope that broad who's got your balls & sense in her purse is making up for the severe affect she has had on your messageboarding and any other areas of your life that are no longer as honed as they once were.

Anyway, the issue as to "whether he wants to fuck her" is so disgustingly trivial and baseline, it's normally beneath me to ponder and post about. So here is the "clear" answer to the "BIG Friggin' Question":

NO. Nope not at all. He didn't want to fuck her. He's a queer and actually wanted to serve up another Deliverance to that porky fella that also did his bidding. In fact, I don't want to fuck her either...or any female actually. I really like guys and want to hump them hard and until their bloody.

So there it is.

effect. not affect.

If you read my blog regularly, you will be a better person.

Actually, the fact that I cannot makes me a better person. No one over the age of 25 should be on myspace.

Quote:No one over the age of 25 should be on myspace.

People say this and other such things. I bet you also have other and just as firm guidelines when it comes to pruning daisies & rosebushes and maybe also the proper pinky angle when sipping tea when a guest or more is present.

UGH...if she ain't supermodel quality, you are proibably the biggest & most tragically fallen online msgbrd e-person I have ever profiled - btw with the usual & ever-biting dead-on-accuracy.

They suck the brain cells right outta the cock, did you know that? Also they replace them with quasi-ego boosting brain matter by whispering in your ear that you are much MUCH more of a bigshot than you really are.

Try to look out for that shit...if it ain't too late already.

If I'm fallen because I mock you, maybe you should reevaluate your position.

Instead, I think I'll paint runes all over myself from head to toe, wrap myself in a black robe, and then tie myself to two stakes until dawn comes.

In the meantime, you can pay the wizard whenever the bill comes due.

Re: $6,024.43 - HedCold - 01-22-2008

sucker

Re: $6,024.43 - Mad - 01-22-2008

Evil HedCold strikes again!

Re: $6,024.43 - The Jays - 01-22-2008

Hay Galt, it's 12:15 am here, and I'm seeing the Asian markets falling like 4-7 % at this very moment. Is that a good thing?

Re: $6,024.43 - diceisgod - 01-22-2008

The Jays Wrote:Hay Galt, it's 12:15 am here, and I'm seeing the Asian markets falling like 4-7 % at this very moment. Is that a good thing?

Of course it's falling. However, it's neither good nor bad but it just is as they are on the other side of the world.

THEY'RE UPSIDE DOWN!

Re: $6,024.43 - Arpikarhu - 01-22-2008

being on the other side of the world would not mean that they are upside down unless they were also in the southern hemisphere. fool.

Re: $6,024.43 - Galt - 01-22-2008

Actually my options are down today. The S&P puts are up 10%, but the retail ones tanked (down 25%) because of stupid Bernanke and his stupid interfering fed policies.

Plus everyone is dumb because they think a little rate cut is going to stop the bleeding, which it isn't. We still have a ways to go. S&P 1,100 by the end of '09