CDIH
Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez (/showthread.php?tid=12840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Galt - 01-29-2008

Fuck, Ken's Pen is listed but not Sleeper? What has the world come to? Why not put Maynard and O&A Swallow on there too?

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - diceisgod - 01-29-2008

I think that list was cobbled together 5-6 years ago and by Keyser.

So no surprises over here regarding any glaringly insane omissions/additions.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - The Jays - 01-29-2008

Yeah seriously, I mean, I'm not even on there, and I'm the only other dude as active as DIG is.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Galt - 01-29-2008

this audio is awesome. The big news of the day is twofold: 1) that Alkey hates Anthony. When did this happen and shouldn't he love us all now and post here? 2) that Goatweed is a bad guy? That he's the voice of the most hated messageboard in the AFRO universe?

What is the world coming to?

Oh, it's not that he hates Anthony the radio guy, he hates Anthony the weirdo millionaire creepy internet guy. Also, there's some chick who posts really awful and disgusting things about Alkey and Silera, basically kicking them in the balls while the two of them have been dealing with his sickness and its consequences, and this girl has like carte blanche thanks to Anthony, who from what I read is pulling a Lobster Girl 2.0. They've been banned at the Bag, banned on the Paltalk rooms, lots of weird drama, yadda yadda yadda, then Anthony announces Doug's SSN and driver's license info over the PalTalk room, Frenchy types it out, 83 people see and hear it, and then everything explodes, this show that you are hearing being the attempt for "unity", which is a joke, until Anthony calls in and shows how much of a pyscho he is.

How many boards are there really? At least a half-dozen or so were represented in this segment. How many "children" have we really spawned and how many other wiki's if more than just that one ancient one?

Oh yeah, and apparently, Anthony has this group of internet superfans who call themselves the "peppermints", and their job is to find out as much personal information as they can on a bunch of internet people that Ant hates, specifically, anyone who posts on the regular at opieanthony.net, the site he was trying to sue because they pulled that April Fool's day joke about him having a heart attack. Oh, and after they get all the personal info, they have someone deliver a package of peppermints to whoever's house they were investigating, as a warning, like, "we know who you are". So, Anthony has an actual dossier on a bunch of people, including Goatweed, from what I read. Meanwhile, his number one enemy is Dougout Doug, he's like Fredo to his Michael, and he basically gave out his info over a chatroom, and Frenchy typed it out for him.

diceisgod Wrote:How many boards are there really? At least a half-dozen or so were represented in this segment. How many "children" have we really spawned and how many other wiki's if more than just that one ancient one?
There are O and A boards, and then there are Ron and Fez boards.

There's ronfez.net, wackbag, opieanthony.net, radiogoldfans.com, fullblownaids, fuck the bag and fba, spreadtheiris.com, and then there's even more boards, like postwhores, opacktool, thirdtierboard, rfcomb, there are too many to mention, and then there is PalTalk.

I prefer spearmint. Just an FYI.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Goatweed - 01-29-2008

a guy from another board called in & nominated me as a rep as a gag, not thinking it would really happen. Next thing I know I get a call from ESD to come in on Sunday for a few hours. I was gonna be in the city to visit my grandma so it worked out well and I agreed, telling Dave full well that I had no idea what this was about & that any drama that happens on boards is lost on me, but he cares less about the board stuff than I do & just said it was supposed to be a fun thing for the show, plus I was gonna meet the show so that meant more to me than anything.

it was all good times except for that phone call - we were sitting there in disbelief that this old fuck was clearly still holding grudges about shit that was posted on a now dead board about his girlfriend, and the shit about his family I have no idea wtf he's talking about...but he clearly has some deep-rooted hatred for evil posts made about him & can't let it go - add on the fact that more people seem to think he's a dumbass and he's starting to really lose it. Even Ron had a look of disbelief on his face during that mess. Silera & I were like "what the hell is he talking about? he's not making any sense". I wasnt about to argue with him over shit that happened years ago, not to mention we were told to keep it lighthearted & funny, and not to mention O&A since this wasn't about them - so fuck Anthony for trying to make it about them. Watching Silera tear him & the others new assholes was fun to see.

Like Gonzo said, a guy with the $$, resources & even "fame" should have much better things to do than sit in chat rooms with people but guess that's what his life has become, maybe that's why he's so angry. It's really sad & pathetic, yet at the same time entertaining as hell to see someone break down like he did.

As for me, I was nervous as hell since I didn't wanna fuck up on the show, and meeting Ron, Fez and Dave was amazing. They really are class acts all the way.

The Jays Wrote:So, Anthony has an actual dossier on a bunch of people, including Goatweed, from what I read.
as I understand it, there's been a "hit list" of sorts out from the show for a while now, and my name came up as being on it. I'm not exactly sure why, but it's nice to make a list I guess.

So, Goaty, be honest now, did our podcast not help you with being on the air or what?

Quote:Anthony has an actual dossier on a bunch of people

No, it is not true. He owns some stock in some of the hotels there but very little. He also has stock in IBM and IT&T.

He's given out some very nice telephones made of gold.

Oh yeah, here's a video showing how normal Anthony really is.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=419141">http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=419141</a><!-- m -->

Just a man, his office, and his Armalite semi-automatic weapons.

Note the Taliban quality of the video.

The Jays Wrote:So, Goaty, be honest now, did our podcast not help you with being on the air or what?
Oh it did. I also did some college radio, for like 6 months, so I had some "mic experience". Then again I didn't say all that much, I was nervous as hell. It wouldn't take me very long to get completely comfortable, a few more shows and I'd be set - but that's not gonna happen. nor should it since I really have no business being on radio.

I need me a sweetie so I can join the swinging couples RF board.

This video is pretty creepy.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=419141">http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=419141</a><!-- m -->

Sorta feels like this.

[Image: anthonyathomefb4.jpg]

I found it informative and much like a public service announcement

Though he might kill a few neighbors...across the street if he fires that fucker off.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - lush - 01-29-2008

This entire thing is really fucking pathetic. The only thing worse than the people that start it is the people that read and enjoy it.