CDIH
Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez (/showthread.php?tid=12840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - diceisgod - 01-29-2008

You and Jays must get along famously.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - lush - 01-29-2008

He thought i was talking about him at first.

I know he's an internet geek. Whatever.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - diceisgod - 01-29-2008

Yeah I hear ya. A cock is a cock. Whatever.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - TheGMANN - 01-29-2008

Quote:Oh yeah, and apparently, Anthony has this group of internet superfans who call themselves the "peppermints", and their job is to find out as much personal information as they can on a bunch of internet people that Ant hates, specifically, anyone who posts on the regular at opieanthony.net, the site he was trying to sue because they pulled that April Fool's day joke about him having a heart attack. Oh, and after they get all the personal info, they have someone deliver a package of peppermints to whoever's house they were investigating, as a warning, like, "we know who you are".

This really just gets more pathetic the more I read.

Why?? Seriously..why is this shit like this going on ?? Do people really need to swing on some radio celebritys' balls that much ??

And no dissrespect to Alkey and Silera and their board, but is a couples messageboard really up on Anthony's radar ?? And why the fuck wasnt Gonzo there to rep CDIH ?? That would have made the show the shit!

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Mad - 01-29-2008

Hitler was insane and paranoid in his final days...

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Gooch - 01-29-2008

lush Wrote:This entire thing is really fucking pathetic. The only thing worse than the people that start it is the people that read and enjoy it.

Guilty as charged!

I think it's a fuckin hoot!

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - HedCold - 01-29-2008

with all this sillyness going on, if we were to start doing podcasts again we might be able to get some listeners

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Goatweed - 01-29-2008

TheGMANN Wrote:
Quote:Oh yeah, and apparently, Anthony has this group of internet superfans who call themselves the "peppermints", and their job is to find out as much personal information as they can on a bunch of internet people that Ant hates, specifically, anyone who posts on the regular at opieanthony.net, the site he was trying to sue because they pulled that April Fool's day joke about him having a heart attack. Oh, and after they get all the personal info, they have someone deliver a package of peppermints to whoever's house they were investigating, as a warning, like, "we know who you are".

This really just gets more pathetic the more I read.

Why?? Seriously..why is this shit like this going on ?? Do people really need to swing on some radio celebritys' balls that much ??

And no dissrespect to Alkey and Silera and their board, but is a couples messageboard really up on Anthony's radar ?? And why the fuck wasnt Gonzo there to rep CDIH ?? That would have made the show the shit!

It was only serious to 3 or 4 people, the rest of us were there to laugh & have fun. Noone nominated Gonzo to rep, CDIH isn't on anyone's radar.

yet there was a clamor for Boredplanet. I just know it!

the only one who would have wanted to talk to CDIH or BP people would have been Anthony, since he still has a hardon for posters from years ago.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Galt - 01-29-2008

I love how Anthony's big trump card is always "and these people would never talk this shit to my face". What is he, 5'4" and 115 pounds?

Wackbag Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Here's a testicle for you...suck on it.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=84448">http://wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=84448</a><!-- m -->

Hoagie banned me. Hilariously, I had never been banned. i had that account since 2000

I am banned there, and I don't think I even posted once.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Mad - 01-29-2008

Galt Wrote:I love how Anthony's big trump card is always "and these people would never talk this shit to my face". What is he, 5'4" and 115 pounds?

Considering Keith the Cop hangs from his nutsack, he wouldn't have to lift a frail finger.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - GonzoStyle - 01-29-2008

yea they may be retarded but just off primal instinct you'd have 20 retards beating your with their huge foreheads and tounges.

And then they throw feces.

the thing about "saying it to his face" is also ridiculous in that he's implying people care so much about him & his bullshit that they'd go out of their way to meet him to tell him anything - only because he cares that much. I've been in the same room with him twice and had the chance to "say shit to his face" but then, like now, there's nothing to say since all that shit happened years ago. The reason why people still post about Spaz & Mel & his heart attack is because it generates these responses from him - noone really gives a fuck.

what's the story behind MEL?

I think the fact he was upset about the heart attack bit is so brilliant. I am jealous of whoever pulled it off.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - funsnapsdyno - 01-29-2008

I listened to that whole mp3 out of curiosity and I guess cuz I'm an internet geek. But who is the person Anthony talks about when he says he doesn't want to mention this person's name.. Was that a reference from years ago? Also, it would have been cool to see this board represented. I wish some of the old posters would come back, some that were before my time, and some that have recently stopped posting.

That's Dugout Doug who he called out, which is a whole other world of drama that has nothing to do with anyone here or anything from The Golden Age.

Thing is, the bit wasn't about O&A and we were told specifically not to bring them up - it was supposed to be a fun ron & fez show with a hint of truth that was supposed to lead to funny radio which for the most part it did.