CDIH
Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: O&A General Show Discussion (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez (/showthread.php?tid=12840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - diceisgod - 01-31-2008

He won't use my name for the same reason they don't use Voldemorte's & Sauron's.

Also because "fear" can also be "healthy" and moreover not wholly seperate from other such concepts such as "wisdom" and "intelligence"

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Gooch - 01-31-2008

actually Anthony was referring to Dugout Doug.

He probably only recalls OA.com as the assheads who took over Froy's site.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - funsnapsdyno - 01-31-2008

When I first heard it, I thought he meant our Gonzo because I remember someone posting about the old O&A board where things went on right before it closed down.

edited out: blah blah my usual kissing butt

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Silera - 01-31-2008

I can't believe anyone still remembers YMB or that boredplanet still exists. I had to reread the thread the other day to remember what even happened.

I miss Galt and I think that in some alternate universe we are yuppily married and living it up drinking martinis at cocktail functions.

In another alternate universe DIG has me in cage and throws cold piss on me without warning.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Sloatsburgh - 01-31-2008

Gooch Wrote:actually Anthony was referring to Dugout Doug.

He probably only recalls OA.com as the assheads who took over Froy's site.

Look at Gooch getting all real and honest.

We should have our own unity party. But the only board that should be unified is BP, since YBM is shut down. And I really don't want to see you guys in real life again. And I don't want to travel to Manhattan and spend $40 in drinks.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Galt - 01-31-2008

Silera Wrote:I can't believe anyone still remembers YMB or that boredplanet still exists. I had to reread the thread the other day to remember what even happened.

I miss Galt and I think that in some alternate universe we are yuppily married and living it up drinking martinis at cocktail functions.

In another alternate universe DIG has me in cage and throws cold piss on me without warning.

First, YMB was AWESOME. I miss it so much. Second, that's nice and all that you can come here and talk about me, but I am not allowed to post your discriminatory board

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Sloatsburgh - 01-31-2008

people post there?

I always thought "Header" and "Topper" were random generating topic and reply bots.... Like the old VAX/Basic/Commodore 64 conversation programs.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - The Jays - 02-01-2008

Those are part of the Er triplets Rooner, Topper, and Header!

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Rooner - 02-02-2008

Gooch Wrote:yet there was a clamor for Boredplanet. I just know it!
Everybody wants me. I can only post on so many boards at a time. We all dont have the skill of GW.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - diceisgod - 02-02-2008

Quote:I am not allowed to post your discriminatory board

This board of theirs is complete bullshit.

Faggots are couples too regardless if they ever heard of these Ron & Fez characters or not. Plus Galt and I want to hear S&A's latest guru love advice for maintaning a healthy relationship.

For instance, I heard Alkey got so sick of her he almost died. If they can overcome that, they can instruct me and Galt anyday.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Silera - 02-02-2008

Same sex couples are welcomed!

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - Goatweed - 02-02-2008

Rooner Wrote:We all dont have the skill of GW.
this is true.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - GonzoStyle - 02-02-2008

I miss DrunkenGW, he was the best softball player to ever grace the boards.

Re: Goatweed and Silera on Ron and Fez - diceisgod - 02-02-2008

So this guy sez: What is afoot?

So I sez: Well, you're standin' on two of'em...unless you're some kind of retard!